The Feminisation of Men

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by curiousandrede17, Dec 7, 2019.

1. curiousandrede17

retired
    Canada, central Ontario
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    So, I have seen several articles over the last few years saying that: " the sperm count in men around the world, and the levels of testosterone, are plummeting, in men of all ages, compared to recent historical levels, to the point that they may be close to zero in even young men in the coming decades".
    Some are allocating the blame to estrogen mimickers of several chemicals embedded in plastics since around 1980, after which date the dropping levels were noticed and have been accelerating - they are said to literally destroy testosterone on contact.
    Whom do you believe? Some of these chemicals have now been banned in several countries around the world but they are already in the environment all around us - and they have NOT been banned in the USA.

So, bear with me here: is this a primary reason why, e.g. on this site amongst others, we are seeing what amounts to a perhaps large increase in numbers of men wanting to be feminised, and to live a submissive life to wonderful women folk?
    just asking: I am not a doctor, but I am sure there must be doctors and nurses on this site who have access to much more real data - unlike much of the internet "facts" which end up just trying to sell you another expensive pill to those worried about yet one more thing in their lives - any enlightenment/real information, would be appreciated.
    And - to be clear -
    as an aside, I am all for respecting women in general/equal pay/fully sharing the workload of running a house and raising kids, that is wonderful for everyone - a really caring and shared marriage/partnership, in every way: that is NOT the issue. But the destruction of real male 'masculinity' is a whole new ballgame.
    or -
    perhaps we do not need men at all to reproduce the human race at all? - cloning anyone?

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Your theory may be correct. However, the western world is now much more tolerant of kinky things, including men that want to be women, whether temporarily or permanently. This is a fairly recent change of attitude. Perhaps there have always been men that wanted to have a feminine side, but were always afraid to admit it. Our world isn't perfect, but perhaps people are more comfortable about how they feel and are more inclined to be more open about it.

The world might just be a better place with a little less testosterone, but I think there will be enough sperm around to keep the human race going for a little longer. At least until we perfect the cloning process.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    The world has been DOMINATED by masculinity for thousands of years. In the past Hundred that has changed pretty dramatically. That change has even accelerated in more recent years. But Equality is a good thing.

When some people see their share/representation/dominance slipping, they tend to perceive it somehow as an attack. As in "We used to control 95% and now we only control 80% ...that 15% was stolen from us!" It can be pretty difficult Maybe impossible to achieve equality in anything without the former dominant party feeling threatened or even under attack.

Guest 0388 and Danigirl like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not sure I really buy the theory that testosterone has significantly declined - that sounds like an ad pitch more than anything. I do think more men are open about their desire to express their feminine side, but not sure that represents an actual increase in the number as much as just more expression of their desire. As far as replacing men in reproductive activity, since it is usually tied to love and commitment, I don't see cloning, even if possible, as much of a factor.

Guest 0388, CuckeldBull and Danigirl like this.
  5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Reading today that there's been a 3,200% rise in children who believe they are trans since 2010. Which may reinforce your thoughts @curiousandrede17

However, 75% of them are girls saying they are not female but male.

Just saying ;)

Alana and MissyB like this.
  6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    It's also possible that there has been exactly 0 change in the number of children who believe they are trans,
    ...but a 3,200% increase in the number of children comfortable enough to admit it.

Just Saying ;)

Guest 0388 and Jessica Alexander like this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Or aware that being trans is real, not just something wrong with you. Growing up, I had no idea of such things, so couldn't express my feelings about it, even if I were comfortable with it.

8. curiousandrede17

retired
    Canada, central Ontario
    Local Time:
    hmmm - just to clarify: I had no intention to criticise anybody.: the usual clichés apply, but are quite sincere
    * everybody deserves a chance at happiness with the partner of their choice, with mutual respect

9. curiousandrede17

retired
    Canada, central Ontario
    Local Time:
    dammit - computer tricked me/jumped out of my text - to complete my thoughts -
    * there are a thousand shades of grey between black and white/there are also a million colours between black and white: we all fit somewhere on those spectrums at a point of our choice - which may change as we age and grow - [ boy, I am getting way too serious! ] - in the absolute lifestyle of their choice, as long as no-one else is harmed by those choices: mutual consent, of course, always
    * think how far we have come in the last century, before which it was a crime to even admit to being gay or "different" from the institutionalised 'norm'. [ still a fatal admission in much of the world - God help us all ]

so I go back to my original question: - is the human male being changed by the chemical soup we are now surrounded by almost everywhere on this planet? and does that effect, even a little, some of the choices that some of the 21st century men are making about their life decisions?
    there are lots of anecdotal opinions, but are there really any hard facts/trends, which may or may not be harmful to the future of the human race. - or is it just 'safer' now to talk about these things as we are doing now?

and: -
    Yes, thank God so many men [ not enough ] are now respecting women and others who make different choices - I join in to/can hear, your refrain of "about bloody time" - and putting caring and thinking women in charge of many things in this world would be a great improvement for the whole planet in so many ways - stupid alpha men have made a mess of so many things so far.
    so, YES, female led relationships make absolute sense for many: and so does the choice of some men to be submissive to their female angels and to encompass and relish all that follows from that commitment.

I am rambling - too late at night - but I hope I have made clear that I asked my original question with the utmost respect to everybody on this wonderful open site, and to everybody else out there somewhere, making their own personal life choices.

with the kindest thoughts and respect to all
    sincerely

1mlockedup likes this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I suspect there is a vast difference between men who are "trans" and those who have been "feminized". Being "feminized" implies to me that it is involuntary, which is not always the case.

While I have always been a heterosexual Alpha Male, I've had a lingerie fetish since my teen years. When my wife caught me wearing panties, she was at first upset and then later dared me to wear more feminine items. I had always been very secretive about my fetish and to be able to be open with Her about it was fine was a great relief. In the past 5 years since then, She has gradually been introducing me, little by little, to my feminine side. I feel that I have been "feminized", but not against my will in any way. It's now much more than simple crossdressing; I now act much softer all of the time and feel like a lovely woman - even if it's only around Her.

11. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Donna Sue ....you are sooo lucky to have such an understanding wife who is not only willing to tolerate...but teach and guide you into feminization.

Rectrix and ArtsyLady like this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i was born with something wrong and dint have testrone and when i was 14 they give me injection but i hated them and never had no more injection. so if you want testrone its easy to have more with a injection.

MissyB likes this.
  13. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    subslave l likes this.
  14. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Interesting reading. Thanks for posting.

My testosterone levels are extremely low.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice