Permanent chastity - health effects?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chalex, Nov 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    @Lazlo Toth Dont misunderstand me. I dont believe any milking is necessary. I'm saying the argument that other glands dont need to be "cleansed" isnt an argument that the prostate doesnt.

So let's be clear. I agree with your position but not the argument (analogy) you use to make it . That's all.

Cleansing isnt necessary but not because other glands dont need to be or need to be cleansed or emptied - like the bladder. That's irrelevant.

Hmm have to go pee now. Power of suggestion.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Losing the ability to cum is I'm told a bit of a moot point as its not likely that I will be getting an opportunity in the forseeable future.

Loss of erection size is permanent but I'm not getting into that debate again.

I was allowed my first attempt at an erection in a year, the time allowed was not sufficient to get one but I was told.. if my body had wanted one I would have had one... and as they are not needed by my Lady not being able to get one really does not matter.

What I should be is grateful I don't keep having opportunities to be reminded about the loss of size of her penis or possibly its ability to either become erect or orgasm

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate your point. Frankly, I AGREE with you: That other glands do not need "exercise" is not an argument for the prostate. I apologize for reading more into your response than you actually wrote. I am especially grateful that someone is being rigorous about all of this. I need to be more careful in my posts.

That said, I find it intensely fascinating that some believe a SINGLE gland requires our manual intervention while all of the others do not. Even more interesting is that the other male sexual glands (Cowper's, seminal vesicles, testes) contribute to semen production along with the prostate yet never get mentioned in the "milking" discussion.

Me thinks it's pleasurable in some way for the prostate to be "milked". Thus, men try to justify it with their keyholder.

Peter Rabbit, Mash2214, Rkve1 and 3 others like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've always been very proud of my erection, to the point of erectile narcissism and compulsive masturbation. Now, as No-vember moves along and it's been about 6 weeks since my last erection I'm starting to struggle with the idea, however unlikely, that she'll never let me have another one, and that it won't matter if the ring is leaving a dented groove every night when my morning wood is quashed.

5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Being denied erections was the biggest mental hurdle for me. I have maybe 4-6 a year, and those are when I'm unlocked for CBT. Facing the reality that (almost) permanent chastity genitals are not the same as regular, or occasionally caged genitals is a big leap for sure.

Lazlo Toth, Guest 0388 and Rectrix like this.
  6. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    Do not take medical advice from strangers online. Even those that may be doctors on here.

Talk to your doctor, talk to a 'sex' doctor, talk to a urologist.

And to all the older men out there in longer term chastity. Get prostate exams. Prostate cancer is a real thing, and its curable.

7. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    At 57 I finally gave in to my Dr’s request and used the new Cologuard screening kit. It came back indicating the necessity for an actual colonoscopy. The one day prep wasn’t terrible. It did demand I stay home and very close to the facilities. The next morning I arrived at the clinic at 6am, was checked in and sedated by 7:30 and walking out of the clinic by 9. No pain, no leftover ill effects other than being tired and hungry. A nap and a lunch and I was all good. And the results? I was cleared for 10 years!!! So men, get over your worries and just do it!

8. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    Colonoscopy isn't a prostate exam it's the exam to check your bowels for polyps which are growths in your intestines that could become cancerous

john2323 and Dogtanian69 like this.
  9. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:

A colonoscopy presents an ideal opportunity for physicians to use a digital rectal examination to assess for prostate cancer. Physicians performing colonoscopies in men 50 to 70 years of age should pay special attention to the prostate while performing a digital rectal examination before colonoscopy.

10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh we seem to have got onto the subject of having cameras and such like up our bottoms! Necessary evil for us "blokes of a certain age". And yes I have been there! And deep joy, I have been told I will be booked in for 5 yearly checks due to family traits! I'm not complaining about it in fact I'm thankful that my health and wellbeing are taken seriously. And the fact that my friends find it most amusing that I have to have a camera "up the bum" makes it easier. I just console myself by saying "wait until you get a bit older and it's your turn!" The joys of advancing years! Oh and getting back to original subject. Don't really think we have to much to worry about being locked away safely for our own good!

11. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    No facts. Only personal exp.

Mine- atrophy and medical complications.

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    A lot of this rings true with what I’ve read, and discussed with urologists.

I discussed with urologist about avoiding ejaculations and orgasms in favor of gentler emissions, and was told these are equivalent from a health perspective. I don’t need to worry since my wife causes me to pour out semen often. And I’m now gushing in my cage without being touched. The pleasurable contractions aren’t necessary for health.

I also had a urologist dismiss the idea that there’s a *known* minimum safe number of emissions in a month. That one journal article wasn’t deemed authoritative to this doctor. They said everyone is different.

The advice was to get prostate health tests by the normal protocol. So that’s simple. Don’t worry about not having orgasms (at all) or spilling out cum at particular frequency. Get tested.

One side note - you can damage your prostate and cause additional health problems if you’re not careful. So read up on prostate milking and play safe.

But I’ve been doing separate research on erection denial. Your doctor’s advice of a few times a week for an erection might be corroborated by Erectile Dysfunction research after prostate surgery. Or it might not if I’ve got my anatomy wrong.

But, after 4-8 months after getting nerve damage that prevents nocturnal emissions, I’m reading about a 20% reduction in volume in both flaccid and erect length. The paper called for more research about why.

Other articles talk about Vacuum Erectile Devices used to cause erections and prevent shrinkage until the nerves repair themselves. This seems to work very well for men with ED after a prostatectomy.

One protocol said 10 minutes 5 days a week. Another paper said long term compliant patients were happy with the result using the devices once every few weeks.

I’m trying to find more about the protocols for VED to prevent penis shrinkage for men that just can’t get erections.

And the level of permanence of penis fibrosis

“Much like other muscle groups, when its innervation is removed, cavernosal smooth muscle fibers degenerate sometime in the first 3–6 months.19

Furthermore, patients after RP lose the 3–5 nocturnal erections per night, a source of high arterial oxygen tension for 1 to 3.5 h per night.25

https://www.nature.com/articles/ijir20093

I thought that was interesting.

Now I normally wear a GlansArmor2 which lets me get erections. And boy do I get a lot. It might even stimulate me to get more since I get feedback and am aroused by chastity.

But I’ve been wearing my snuggest Contender since the 31st and I’m finding I get a lot of “rooty” erections and throb a lot in my cage.

I think the erectile health issue point would be if a man no longer gets hard in their cage, or erect when taken out.

Given that my wife is looking to maximize frustration, I’d want to keep my erectile health strong, and keep my prostate healthy. So I’m motivated to work towards indefinite (not permanent) denial but keep my penis and prostate healthy.

I’m envisioning a frustration maximizing protocol for male chastity. Too bad we can’t have a medical trial for long term chastity and erection denial. :)

I’m intrigued by penile, testicular and prostate ultrasounds in my reading.

But in the end I’m not seeing shrinkage of much more than 1-2 cm in length. Or 10% in length or girth. Is that really a lot?

Beck and Rectrix like this.
  13. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    I have done some long term denial, 2 times for 6 month and once i made it 16 month without cumming. No ruined orgasms, no milking, no ejaculations at night, just nothing but precum for more then a year.
    I had absolutly no health issues and after chastity, everything just worked fine as before.
    But i did it without a device, so i cant tell you if its different. My penis was stimulated a lot and hard most of the time. I think its different when you are locked and get minimum stimulation.

But on the pure "no ejaculation" side, there is no health issue at all (at least for me)

14. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    My experience.
    I had a vasectomy 30 years ago. 6 years ago, I was prescribed morphine for pain. No erections, no ejaculations, no leaking, and no sex drive. My PSA was monitored every 6 months.
    I finally got off morphine early this year and everything started returning. I didn’t start using devices until after this.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    I have been 2 years without an orgasm and have had no health problems thus far, I still get full erections but I am in mental chastity not long term caged.
    I am also mtf trans and on hormones to feminize my body so there may be some differences between us so I am not sure how useful my information is to you personally x

16. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Every yearly “wellness” check they check my hormone levels which SHOULD give a heads up on my prostate... my colonoscopy was good and I was cleared for ten years....

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    I'm not a doctor and have been in chastity for only a little over 24 hours now but I've read a lot about prostate health and chastity before wife and I ever took this step. My theory is that other endocrine glands require no stimulus to secrete, but the prostate gland is engineered to save it up and release when stimulated to do so. And as you mention, your body may cope with lack of stimulation via nocturnal emissions. But I think there are studies that show that more frequent emissions (through stimulation) correlate with better prostate health.

My numbers are good so I'm not worrying about it for now. I may discuss with my urologist next time if I get up the nerve. He's pretty cool though. Like I said we are only 24 hours in and haven't even discussed when it might come off, and certainly have not discussed any type of relief for me when it does.

My medical theories are just speculation. Plus I'm a little high. So take it for what it's worth.

18. chalex

chalex Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the comments so far. We decided to start the journey slowly and to keep an eye on any unusual arising. Luckely christmas will be the next cumming. :)

19. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    This is a good thread for a keyholder like me to read, as I am just starting out. Currently we're going strong from the end of Locktober, it's been a complete NO-vember so far. I'm planning to make my husband wait at least until the fire works, which I said might lead to him being allowed some fireworks of his own. But only as a ruined orgasm.

I've so far decided to give him only ruined orgasms when I do let him cum (as per his request) but reading this thread makes me less worried about the frequency. I've said he'll get 4 a year max, or less if I feel like it. He's a very obedient pet now, so I don't want to ruin the flow.

Seeing all these posts about health not being affected by denial makes me feel more confident so thanks for your contributions.

20. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I do feel the need to poison my liver from time to time.

Lazlo Toth, Gaza and Peter Rabbit like this.
  21. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    Oh wow. The only ruined orgasms I have had were ones I gave myself on purpose. They are so unfulfilling and in some ways left me more horny than before, and with an uncomfortable sensation of fullness, maybe from the blood congestion. But you are right, it will get quite a bit of fluid out with no real orgasmic relief like he craves.

TheRealAdam and MRS.Lilith like this.
  22. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yeah we started this whole journey because he does not like cumming, so this sounds perfect to him. I had more difficulty getting here than he has imagining this.

Manto2021, dereknor and MemphisMWM like this.
  23. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    :love: Thank you :love:
    :love::love: Thank you :love::love:
    :love::love::love: Thank you :love::love::love:

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    So, I have been doing a little reading of medical journal articles about Erectile Dysfunction due to Prostate surgery. When men have nerve damage, they don’t get erection. This damage heals, but within 3-6 months without nocturnal erections providing blood flow, the penis will shrink 8-9% in girth and length before the nerve function returns.

“Much like other muscle groups, when its innervation is removed, cavernosal smooth muscle fibers degenerate sometime in the first 3–6 months.19

Muscle fibrosis was negligible at 3 months, but encompassed one third of the fiber population by 7 months”

A man with normal erectile function has 3-5 erections every night.

“patients after RP lose the 3–5 nocturnal erections per night, a source of high arterial oxygen tension for 1 to 3.5 h per night.25

So there were studies done with Vacuum devices to provide engorgement. One protocol is to create a 2 minute erection, 5 times, once a day.

Another study showed a significant (but not guaranteed) impact of using VCD.

Now I’m not sure it’s a corollary. I get a LOT of “erections” in chastity spontaneously. It’s not like I have nerve damage. In fact some of my cages I think make me hypersensitive to my own arousal, and provides a feedback loop.

But I could infer that some of the fibrosis that could occur due to a partially engorged penis might apply.

So perhaps constant chastity without a minimum amount of time to be fully taut with oxygenated blood could cause shrinkage.

But I’m finding it difficult to figure out how much unlocked time one needs. I read 1-3 hours of erections a night. The protocol above is only 10 minutes of erections a day. Another article shows men are happy with VCD At least once every two weeks to keep their penis in good health after radical prostatectomy.

It’s not like there’s direct research on chastity. So how many erections, for so long, does one need to have to prevent shrinkage? 10 minutes a day? 1 hour? 1 every two weeks?

What’s the maximum lock up time? Three months?

But I think there’s good research out there about the amount of shrinkage you might expect. And it seems less than 10%.

For example:
    1-3/8” becomes 1-1/4” wide. (35 -> 32 mm)
    1-3/4” becomes 1-1/2” (45 -> 40 mm)
    6.1” (15.5 cm) becomes 5.5” (14 cm)

Would that be the end of the world?
    And these numbers are far less dramatic than what I read in personal anecdotal reports about chastity induced shrinkage.

25. Brendan

Brendan New member

Local Time:
    We all know anal play is good for the man's prostate so why not do that. I know she's trying to exclude you from any pleasure whatsoever but I find why my mistress fucks me with a strap on. I am much much more humble and obedient. I am submissive when caged but really submissive after anal. She can always make you clean up afterwards for added protein and humiliation. If she allows you the pleasure of going down on her then she should allow anal as well. I can get a great deal of pleasure from giving her oral alone and leak quite a bit doing so. So if she's doing that then why not drain your prostate every now and again. It shouldn't matter. It will keep you more focused on her. Plus she can use it as a reward or punishment depending on your behavior. It really has all the pros and no cons. Only con is. She might not want to do it or might be tired but I have been made to do it myself in front of her for her enjoyment so she can work around that as well. As for shrinkage. That definitely happens. I am in steel urethra chastity that is slightly bent and it becomes painful if I get erect. My body has slowly stopped me from getting rock hard because of it. I have even trained myself not to get fully hard when I'm down on her. We take it off every couple or months or so but when I do. My dick doesn't feel it's at it's full length and I can't get fully erect for a couple of days. Erections are still painful without the device until my urethra straightens out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice