How much is reality or fantasy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PauloChaste, Sep 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I have been a member five/six years and for the first few without my wife knowing of my chastity desire!

Well a lot has changed and I am very lucky that she is now my keyholder and I am locked!
    But we do not live in a fantasy and are both 57 with kids from our previous relationships who have all flown nest so to speak!
    So just us and two cats! That should be a chance to get up to some kinky stuff? She ties me up and teases me? She makes me do all the chores? She pleasure herself while I watch etc!

The reality is we both work hard and at 57 get home most nights knackered!

My wife is menopausal so sex is generally off the radar and even when it is she does enjoy 'pleasuring' herself!

My query is I would love her to join this site and I have shown her the forums without knowing I have a profile but you can see a fair amount without logging in! Here lies the problem for her! She thinks most of the chastity/kink is fantasy and she is not interested in that!

So do others wives etc view Chastity Mansion with the same view?

bondinchas and Mistress Julie like this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    It can become an extremely pleasant arrangement for her. Get to work! Show her! Go for it!

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I need to tell you its VERY real for us. She is totally into it, and it really excites her. If I am not in device she truly gets upset, and her sex drive is down.

4. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Think Balou the bear from the Jungle Book dressed up for her pleasure in a house that runs like clockwork with a wife who is satiated whenever she chooses with no pressure to concern herself with your 'needs' who can relax and enjoy her new 'normal' for the rest of her days-the dynamic renewed every day as she see's fit!-and our kids haven't flown the nest!

Mandyman likes this.
  5. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think there is a mix of both. However, I thought there was a verified woman only forum on this site. Perhaps someone in the know can verify is such a forum exists. Perhaps that would be more helpful for your situation?

6. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other for us, we have three Teen/tweens so we have to moderate our activity somewhat, but it is an FLR, my Wife has final say on most things if not all. I do all the tech work though ;)

Mandyman and Miffy like this.
  7. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Your relationship sounds very much like mine.

Kids gone, big old house to rattle around in without anyone to notice, and both of us are able to spend time together doing all the things sexually we had trouble doing with kids and such around.

The only difference with us is, menopause only seemed to make my wife hornier, and that is saying something, believe me! Life is short, go down the rabbit hole!

My Wife's opinion of CM is that everyone has their own kink. We have ours, everyone here has theirs. I don't do the sissy thing, and my wife doesn't want that. She just likes her man naked with penis jewelry, and I like wearing nice things on my boy. I like her to dress sexy, or just be that sexual tornado she has always been, only now she has more land to lay waste to!

Thanks for sharing, and just let her read and learn. Its what we did before I finally joined up here.

shynspicy, PauloChaste, Robo and 4 others like this.
  8. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I do wonder myself how much spoken here is the gods honest truth, I want it to be all true but I think there are some comments of people’s experience which don’t sound like the real world. I concur at 53 both me and my partner are knackered at the end of a day; our brains are creative and willing our physical bodies just want to crash out and chill.

9. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Was it the buddah that said 'belief is the death of intelligence'...i believe it was

10. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s kinda like when I get spanked, we call it maintenance spanking because what am I actually doing to warrant a spanking? I’m too old to be bratty and we BOTH enjoy her blistering my 51 year old bum... so, there’s an element of fantasy. It doesn’t to to think about it too much, enjoy the white lies that make this thing work.

Chaste J. likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I guess it can be a bit of both, but for madam and I it is very much reality. I am locked 24/7 I am not permitted sex with madam any more, she has a bull to satisfy her, I am only permitted anal stimulation, and I am her sub/slave 24/7.

soforo and masohedo like this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes. Please don't believe everything you read o here. There are a lot of complete fantasists.

You have to go with what works for you as a couple. That may involve compromises, probably on your side. If you love her you do it.

Good luck

Encased, Guest 4328, taped2 and 2 others like this.
  13. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
  14. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the luck but as I said I am lucky but you have hit the nail on the head in general!

15. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good thread. I personally think this site is a great platform for members to learn and support each other.
    I have been contacted by some lovely people, male and female.
    We too are in our early 60 and having him lock is kind of keeping our sexlife going. Well at least for one of us...lol.
    For me it's the control thing. And for him he says he loves to please me, so it's a win win for us.
    You maybe surprised by just how much your mistress is enjoying keeping you locked.
    Well done and stay happy. Xxx

16. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    Ive had a few men confess to Me, that they are living in a fantasy world.They admit they are single,unowned,unlocked and have never even experienced anything kink related.Some even admitted they have two profiles.One as a female and one as a male.

Guy and PauloChaste like this.
  17. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My Wife is totally into chastity. It's was her idea in the first place; but she's not interested in becoming a member of CM. She thinks cages are a too kinky as well. My Wife likes the control aspect and not having PIV with me. It amuses her if my balls feel like they are going to burst.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  18. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    Reality, here. My wife and I are about 50, and have always been fairly sexual. She likes the power of having me locked, but struggles with worrying about me getting damaged and also she likes PIV, and wants me available. I’ve been struggling trying to find a cage that fits. Those that don’t chafe me to the point of an actual sore seem to have a tendency to fall off, so we’re still working on it.

The chastity is a fantasy in that I can pull out, or clip the lock off if I really wanted to. It’s reality in that I am refraining from “independent release”, and I can start to get really submissive when teased and denied. The longest I’ve gone without release is two weeks, and usually it is a week.

My wife has bought me panties, a bra, etc - she is amused by the whole thing, and enjoys the extended foreplay of it all. I am lucky she puts up with (and can enjoy) all my silly nonsense. Full playtime is only occasional due to teenagers in the house, but we are convinced that part of the reason we are still together after 28 years (22 married) is the novelty of the different seasons of our sexual relationship.

19. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I've certainly had that. A lot!

I have also had the opposite, hearing tales that seem barely credible, then later finding out that they were the tidied-up, sanitised version - because the one relating the tale thought I would not believe the reality!

Fortunately, I have a few such memories, too outlandish to relate as anything but fiction!

Be sceptical, check things out. As the saying goes, "Great minds think alike, small minds seldom differ!"

I look for the telling details that fantasists would never think of, the reminders of reality.

bondinchas likes this.
  20. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    What devices have you tried?

21. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    Everything I ever posted was true, but i haven't written about the unrelated day to day stuff like how we are often too tired from work to engage with chastity at all. Although i'm constantly trying to find ways to please Her and make Her life easier without pushing for anything myself. That was not me at all before this started. And although my Wife isn't explicit and vocal about Her turn ons with regards to Chastity, She is far far happier than She was before we started and it has led to a whole new world of kink for us. She daily enjoys emasculating me sometimes in big ways, sometimes small, and She told me She loves the power She has over me now.
    She is one of those who would act shocked if She saw some of what is written in these forums then a day or so later She would be introducing a little of it into our life. For example, two nights ago we were talking about me cleaning the house and the idea of me wearing Her panties while doing it came up for the first time and She was enthusiastic about how entertaining it would be for Her, She was giggling allready. The next day She second guessed Herself and said it was a step too far, but I can tell She does like the idea. She is just a little more tentative about all of this sometimes, but is totally onboard and told me many times i wont be getting out and will never be masturbating ever again and perhaps PIV is off limits now too.
    So it's definitely the reality for us, but i don't share the other regular life stuff. Not that chastity is not part of our regular life, you know what I mean.

22. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    My wife would be shocked if she know I was a member on here or even look at a site like this. She dose not use the internet and dose not ask me what I doing.

Yes it as taken years to get to the stage that we are at now. (oh how I wish it had happened years ago when we was younger) My wife as told me that she never wants sex again so being in a neosteel belt fits in with her wish. Only this evening I asked if she would unlock me and play with me, it's been four weeks now since she as. All I got was a no. Yes I have had a couple of plays with myself in that time during the limited time I'm out of my belt. Don't know if she knows or even cares that I do play with myself. I'm guessing she thinking If I'm doing it she doesn't have too. I too don't believe everything that is posted on here.

bondinchas likes this.
  23. Jizzysboy

Jizzysboy Alpha male, now cucked by a pretty girl ...

Somerset, UK
    Local Time:
    I’m fairly new here but I think that (compared to most online stuff) there’s a high degree of reality on this site. Sure, the internet is a safe haven for fantasists and frauds; people can live a made up life without being found out. As I say though, from my limited cursory look around here, a fair proportion of what I’ve found looks to be honest and well intentioned helpful sharing.

As for me, this whole chastity thing is brand new. I’m an Alpha male and was always dominant in and out of the bedroom. Until I met my beautiful now Mistress I had no idea that submission, cuckolding and chastity could be so exciting and above all thrilling. She saw that in me, having had no real previous experience, and has comfortably moved into the position of Dominant having complete control over me in a sexual sense. And in terms of the chastity play we are now exploring, this site is going to be invaluable.

So back to the OP: I’d say get her your wife to make an account, have a good dig around and I’m sure she’ll see it as a good resource ...

bondinchas, lockedhusband11 and Jizzy like this.
  24. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I wish it was a fantasy and I was not locked 24/7...

I have about 57 thoughts and images in my head that I’d love to rub one off to and I’m not allowed... can’t even touch it

Mistress Julie likes this.
  25. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Reality for me and my wife. I just turned 60 and she will soon. It took many years for my wife to agree tp be my KH and after 3 years she strictly enforces me being locked 24/7

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice