What % of chastity is about the penis?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Is your penis a dog?

Guest 4328 likes this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I don't like dogs

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I can see both sides of the discussion here, it is about the submission and the devotion to your key holder/Dom/wife, but to my my madam it is also that she has complete control over my penis, and that she has rendered it redundant, useless. I am only allowed anal orgasms now, so I don’t need it free to get off.
    She only edges me if I have been exceptional good (once in the last 12 months) and she gets her satisfaction from her bull. So I can get both views here.

soforo likes this.
  4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    It's ALWAYS been about the domination angle for my wife, never about the penis. She can have penis anytime she wants- it's about me not having access to my own penis that she likes.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I don't particularly dislike dogs but I do not like them generally and see no reason for them unless they are working dogs.

However. At no point can I see any comparison bewteen any dog and mine or anyone else's penis.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is very deep I think, or at least some of the thoughts and questions in invokes.
    A matter of peception. I think it all depends on who thinks they are looking at what and from what angle.

I would say that chastity related play and lifesyles or combinations of the two do not necessarily have to be about submission. Which raises the questions .. what do we mean when we talk about submission, submissiveness and being submissive.

Chastity is essentially to varying degrees one partner denying the other th emost obvious forms of sexual release and usually involves denying their access to their own penis or clitoris.

Taking and giving control to varying degrees in various ways from play to lifestyle is generally the basis of the sub/dom relationship. But in some cases its only play not lifestyle.

Of course relationships with varying degrees of power exchange may involve BDSM and or varying degrees of chastity play or lifestyle. And BDSM play may or not involve CBT. I can't seperate the penis from all of this but not do say it has to be included with all of this either unless chastity play to whatever extent is involved.

There are some women who really enjoy the power real or percieved that they have over a man which they believe is based on their control of his penis. just as there are some men who enjoy their own perception of being controlled by the control of their penis they have given their partner.

And there are some women who would be quite happy to have a submissive guy that sleeps in the garage and does all they ask when and how they want it and all he wants in return is a smile or a pat on the head and she believes he has no sexual motive at all because he has been nullified with genitals and prostate all removed. His submission is apparently not about the penis but perhaps it is about his lack of one which in an ironic sense makes it about the penis.

Who knows... I think its all down to those involved and their relationship dynamic.

Almost anyones's male's female's or other's hopes desires sexual preferences needs likes and dislikes can be questioned and of course for each of them ....what part does a penis play in thieir play or lifestles.

I have no answers just a lot of thoughts I imagine i'm not alone amongst those that have really though about Lucy's OP.

b_quark and Tom Allen like this.
  7. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Chastity is like a more effective version of handcuffs. It would be wise to sentence men to chastity rather than jail. Chastity would have a deeper impact on them while going to jail is expensive and does not correct behavior for the most part. It is sort of all about the penis and that is the point. It can be used for many different reasons, even non-sexual ones.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Any device that is put on a person is removable so far to my knowledge no device made could be put on with permanence in mind for a non willing wearer.

When there is consent almost anything could work but I really do feel that most guys want to be locked in something that they could not remove without it being obvious that they had. The sense of I can't cheat whilst in this device being far more superior in regard to all aspects than I choose not to cheat

There are a lot of Keyholders that do think this way too or at least know that having their partner believe it to be true is better than him not. My Lady knows I would not cheat and that I have not yet she would like me to change from a chinese device to a Lori 2D because it is more secure and gives her more control. She does not need more control but wants to feel that she has the maximum control she can have.

Chaste J. likes this.
  9. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    #34 sissy_christine, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2019
    Could not agree more Ma'am, Too many people forget that!

10. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Of course there's a song coming up: "life's what you make it" (Talk Talk) - and chastity's just the same!
    A chastity device will never (hopefully!) be for the brain, the mind or the appendix :p. In fact I could wear some device on my middle finger for decades without even waking up at night (not to mention the benefits of showing that device to some people :D).
    So: It's definetely for the penis (or the pussy ;)) - everything else would be quite senseless - but that doesn't mean that things can't evolve any further....

11. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    The male frustration definitly works wonders .. for some dominants and relations :D ;-)

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I kind of think it is more about female empowerment.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'd say the percentage varies depending on the relationship between the lockee and keyholder and the journey they share with each other.

When I started my chastity journey my penis probably dominated a lot of my thoughts but as years have gone by I relise there is a healthy balence in life. It has it's place and the keyholder can decide how much of a part it has to play. If the enjoy the tease it is likely to be higher than a lock and forget dynamic.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice