My wife has made my cock completely numb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamesattard, May 12, 2019.

?

Should I let Linda bring home a lover

1. Yes

83.1%
  2. No

16.9%
  1. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    My wife and I have been married over over 15 years. We have a fantastic like together and have always had a very active sex life. We have always had sex a min 3 to 4 times a week even after years of marriage.

About 2 years ago Linda approached me about making some dramatic changes to our sex life. We both have always been out there a bit - public sex,anal for both of us, videos, really anything was never off limits.

So when she approached me about a dramatic change I was up for it.

Linda told me that she wanted to become my mistress and decide when I was allowed to cum. I thought this was a fun idea.

It started with her not letting me cum once or so a week. We would be having sex and she would order me to pull out and finish her off with her strap on.

I didn't mind in fact I began to enjoy it.

Over the 1st 6 months it increased to twice a week I wasnt allowed to cum to only been allowed to cum once a week.

By the end of the 1st year I was now only cumming once a mth ever though we were now having sex most days. The more my wife wouldn't let me cum the better she enjoyed it and the more we had sex.

She said she enjoyed the power of not letting me cum just as much as her orgamase.

After the 12 mth mark she told me she wanted to increase my frustration levels.

Linda told me that I was not allowed to masterbate any more. I used this as my relief. I would masterbate at work or when Linda was not home.

I was not sure at 1st as I was not cumming much from our sex life but Linda said if i really loved her I would agree.

After a week of thinking about it I agreed.

It was very hard to adjust as I had gone from cumming 3 to 4 times a week to only once a mth. I have to admit that I did sometimes cheat when I was very horny.

About mth 3 my wife came home early and caught me masterbating. She was very upset with me and we didnt have sex at all that week.

I said to Linda I was sorry and would do anything to show her my loyally.

The next week she said she had a way to ensure my loyalty.

I said what ever it was I would do.

She then pulled out a thing called an Elastrator. I asked her what it was and how it worked.

She told me that since she didnt trust me she wanted to ensure I didnt cum.

Linda said she would put bands at the base of my cock with the view to damage my nerves.

I asked Linda what would happen. She told me that the bands would get my cock to what she called a stage of numbness. Linda said that I would still be able to get an erection but would not be able to cum.

I thought that this sounded ok and agreed to a 6 mth banding session.

We started slowly with

3 bands of 10 mins every 3 days.

The effect of this was only very small numbness and I could still cum of I tried hard enough. However the sensitivity had started to reduce.

After 2 weeks Linda told me my trail period was over and now the real banding would start. We then moved to daily sessions of

3 x 30 mins session in morning and 3 x 30 min sessions at night.

This lasted 4 days. By day 4 I was completely numb and had no feeling in my cock.

Linda continued to band me for a further 3 days. By day 7 my cock was so numb I could no longer feel it.

We were still having daily sex but now I couldn't even tell when my cock was inside Linda.

Since I was so horny I was still getting erections but I had absolutely no feeling and had no chance of cumming as the only way i would know we were having sex as i could feel my hips moving.

After Linda got me to this stage we only needed the heavy banding 2 to 3 times a week.

So it's now been 6 months since I was allowed to cum and I now dont even try to masterbate as it is a waste of time. I cant feel my cock in my hand so it is impossible to cum.

As for Linda she is loving it. She gets off daily and says she enjoys it more knowing I won't but able to cum.

For me I have actually come to enjoy the frustration. I am always horny but cannot do anything about it. My cock is now so numb I dont even feel urine passing through my urethra.

I never have wet dreams as dont have the nerve mustle for it. Linda milks me once a mth for prostate health.

When I am milked I see the cum coming out but there is no feeling at all.

So we are now here and Linda now wants to take it to the next level.

Linda tells me she misses the feeling of me cuming inside her and has a solution. I thought she was going to start letting me cum again by stopping the banding.

However she has told me she wants to bring home a friend from work. Linda has promised me nothing has happened yet but she wants him to become her lover.

I asked what it meant to me and Linda has said that she still wants to band me as she still doesn't want me to cum.

She says that she will only have sex with him when I was present but I would have to stay in other room.

So I need to decide if I should let Linda do this. Linda says if I love her enough I will grant her wishes. As for me Linda says I will no longer be allowed to have sex with her and because I cant feel it anyway I should accept it

I just want everyone thoughts as to weather I should grant Linda her wishes

Thank you

2. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Voted yes, you are already risking your physical wellness, might as well risk your emotional wellness also.

Gigaman, Smallandlockedup and Moe5 like this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Firstly can't cum is IMHO a very different head-fuck to can but may not ,,,

or ....I am able but I 'm not permitted is very different to I am no longer able.
    You have it appears mutually agreed to go dow the I am no longer able to cum route, thats your decisionand I feel unable to comment on it as it issoething I don't fully understand

As for accepting or craving cuckoldry all I can say on that is; if you do it once and don't like it you will have always have done it once.

Its very much an each to their own thing and for me would be a breach of a very hard and perhaps my hardest limit.

4. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    That's a tough one..
    If you've given up sex, you should still let Mistress get hers.. at that rate, why not multiple lovers so that there isn't an emotional connection and more of a pleasure connection. Will she have guys over to use you too?

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like a fantasy to me; I'm skeptical.

6. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    Im sure that if my Mistress reads this she'll want to know more about it and want to make my penis permanently numb.
    She already has the guy's come over to please her

7. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    Hi my post is not a fantasy. I can send you photos or videos of my banded cock if you want as proof. I could also do a video of my masterbating with no results if you wish.
    Leave me a message and I send you evidence

Justchris78 likes this.
  8. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    Hi Justchris78 I do like your suggestion of multiple and different lovers as this will help me get over the worry of Linda loving someone else. It will then be only about Linda getting off. This I am ok with as I want her to he happy and satisfied.

I will ask her about me being used as well but I think she will say no as her main goal is my complete sexual frustration.

I know a lot of people will not understand why I agree to this but you really need to know what it is like to always be horny and know you cannot get any relief. You cant cheat and cum by yourself as there is no feeling in your cock.

Also to make Linda happy is my ultimate goal.

Now I just need to decide if I can live with her having sex with someone else

Justchris78 likes this.
  9. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    I get that.. my Mistress likes to have sex with guys while I watch so there is no jealousy. But Mistress is also very turned on by watching guys use me, which both make me happy..

10. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    I am leaning towards saying yes but maybe as you suggested at least let me watch. I will suggest this will increase my sexual frustration. With you been used can you give me some more details so I can suggest that as well.

Thsnk you

11. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress likes to humiliate me, but she likes to have guys come over to fuck me and make me suck dick.. I prefer Judy being fucked by I really don't have a say in the matter. Since Mistress enjoys me getting fucked and's she'll take pics. I stay caged so I don't get any kinds of release.

12. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Yes, of course

13. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the comment. It looks like most people are saying that. Running at 80 percent yes.

I have showed Linda and we have agreed if final vote after 7 days is 75 percent plus we will do it.

14. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    Can you give us link what did she use to numb your member. It is interesting if possibile i would whona try it.

15. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
  16. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    Mail sent. Pleaee do send me i a realy interested.

17. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    Email sent.

Have you voted. If not please vote

18. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I googled it, and found quite a bit of posts regarding it on newart.com and similar sites, you could check there too

19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Mistress and I have had many discussions about Her cucking me, whether with me present for humiliation purposes or not. Until know, She has decided that, because of our concern of the potential damage that adding a 3rd person to our relationship could cause, we will continue as usual and put off further discussions about Her having another stud (we would not call another guy a "lover" for all that that implies). This doesn't mean that I will be permitted more sexual involvement; only that there will be no other man in our relationship. I am relieved by this decision.

Penney likes this.
  20. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Banding like this is super dangerous. You are lucky you did not experience a blood clot or anything.

21. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    as to the question, that's up to you. We can't help with that decision.

As to the banding, that's a very dangerous thing to do.

Billus likes this.
  22. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Photos of a banded cock or a video of someone masturbating isn't proof that this story is real. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until the point where the wife wanted a lover and you were seemingly okay with that. This site gets a lot of posts from people passing off their wank fodder as real-life; after awhile you start to get a sense when things don't add up.

Certainly, it could all be just as reported, but the odds are against it. Even if a majority of the people who read it want it to be true, that doesn't make it so. Sorry, but it fails the smell test for me.

23. Stephieonshow

Stephieonshow New member

Retired
    London (north) UK
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    not heard about banding working quite this way I would have thought it would cause permanent damage rather than just long term numbing yet an ability to get an erection, so very skeptical but I am open to persuasion. personally I would think caging is far safer, far more visually stimulating for all involved and far better erotically as it will leave you feeling all the arousal combined with all the frustration that makes it all the more amusing and pleasurable for the wife and lover while bringing home her empowerment to you. she can of course make you impotent too in various ways if she wanted to adding an extra kick to your emasculation. but I guess we are all different this just sounds a litle contrived and hard work to me witnout the sexual frissom.

24. Stephieonshow

Stephieonshow New member

Retired
    London (north) UK
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Thats a real shame I think it only right she cucks you if she wishes it I think you should rethink your decision and work put a series of precaustions to reduce your fears about it to a minimum. After all women do deserve to have a real man in their lives surely to do what a sissy really cant even if she denies she needs more to save sissies feelings.

nonerect likes this.
  25. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:

The banding is an on going thing so that's why the continue numbness. If we were to stop it then there would be a chance that in time I could cum again. However that's not what Linda wants.

Her enjoyment is the fact that I can't feel any pleasure.

That's why we dont do cages. When we started this we were still having regular sex but Linda got off on the fact that I couldn't feel myself inside her and basically received no relief.

With a cage if we had sex I would receive enjoyment and could cum.

Also Linda doesn't want me imponent as again it's about me being sexually frustrated.

What she loves is that a am always sexually excited but she knows even when I am by myself I cant make myself cum.

If I was in a cage you can still cum.

Now Linda wants to go to the final stage of removing any sexual contact to increase my frustration and hence that's why she wants to add someone to our lives.

For me living in complete sexual frustration is in one way very enjoyable as I am horny all the time. However I do miss the sexual relief you get from cumming.

nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice