My wife has made my cock completely numb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamesattard, May 12, 2019.

?

Should I let Linda bring home a lover

1. Yes

83.1%
  2. No

16.9%
  1. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    That is exactly what Linda's thoughts are. She believes she deserves to have a man make her cum while still preventing me from cumming.

What makes Lundas orgamase even better is that fact she knows she is preventing me from cumming.

The fact that we may add a new man is her final step in making me go without

We still haven't 100 percent decided but it looks like this is where we end up

If we do we just have to decide on rules.

2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Let me preface my response with regardless of how judgmental this may sound, that's not my intent - to each their own. Combining what many on this thread have already said, you're on a potentially dangerous path. Linda has a streak of sexual sadism. If you're caged, and cucked, you can still make changes to your life.

If banding results in permanent damage to your dorsal nerve, or you wind-up with dead penile tissue, then you're screwed. (Figuratively, not literally.) If you develop a blood clot, and it hits your heart, brain or lungs, you could wind-up partially paralyzed or dead. Is Linda equipped to feed and care for you? Does she have the money for your nursing home or funeral?

If she falls in love with her lover, and you become unnecessary, are you willing to spend the rest of your life divorced and with a broken dick?

Sorry - I simply cannot in good conscience vote on something like this for another human being. That said, good luck, whatever you decide!

JackStrap likes this.
  3. Jamesattard

Jamesattard Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Today's branding. 30 mins two tight bands.

Penis is really numb after this session and still have another one in an hr for 30 mins then tonight for 40 mins

Penis will be extremely numb tonight

Attached Files:

locked17 likes this.
  4. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    How do you get those off without cutting the skin?

I'd love to try banding if not for the risk of permanent disfigurement or death. Sounds hot. I'd kinda like to try, even with the associated risks. But I think a cage is as far as we go.

5. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I don’t think you should do what Linda asks.
    It goes against common sense.

I think sex activities are a very powerful motor of emotional bonding for most men and women.

In the case of cuckolding, it is in my opinion very important that the Wife and her husband remain deeply intimate, through tease, oral sex, pegging or just good old PIV.

If you don’t have any sex with Linda, and she gets pounded by another guy, with nice orgasm and all, she will be gone within 6 month (a year max)

My wife has been having sex with other men for 10 years, and I’m convinced that if we didn’t have great sexual intimacy ourselves, she would be gone.

Lockedshoeslave and Giveitup like this.
  6. Stephieonshow

Stephieonshow New member

Retired
    London (north) UK
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I have to say if I had no feeling in my cock i wonder what true aousal I would have it would I think be mostly a mental desire but increasingly a dying physical one that leads to a dangerous level of frustration that I think would lead to serious mental and psycological stress. With a cage even if you can still cum not easy by any means and the mental and physical arousals still there but surely is totally frustrating but in a mostly positive way and one that can be generally reversed if the mental stress did become too much, it is controllable especially for ones 'boss' Equally the pleasure from a caged cummy is no great shakes even when achieved its more akin to a spoiled ejaculation that can in a controlled way create more frustration. banding in irregular use can be fun but doing it in the way you are is in my opinion extremely dangerouswhile much of your wifes motivation is gone if she no longer lets you enter her. equally if you part then you may have a permanent incapacity to enjoy sex at all even in the manner of simply making her happy.

7. kirt

kirt happy cuck

Manager
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I agree with some that banding sounds dangerous but i would like to check it out. We have found that adding a bull to our life has made it more exciting, she gets the most excited when I watch her with her bull. He only uses me for oral and clean-up. I know this is not for all but its great for our sex life as well as my wife's happiness.

Lockedshoeslave likes this.
  8. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I do hope you keep the banding up ,so your wife can have all the lovers she needs the more you band the better

9. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I must say this post sure sounds like fantasy. It might be true but definitely comes off as fake.

That being said the banding does work as described. I was banding last winter quite a lot and had very definate numbness. Lasted quite a while even after i stopped.

Regained my sensitivity again a few months before being locked in full time chastity.

lillys pad and Jessica Alexander like this.
  10. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    up until now I have been lucky to remove my bands with my fingers , before I put them on I use lotion

11. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    I band every fourth day

12. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    If anyone is interested I believe that I have the tool and a bunch of bands to sell

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’d be very carful if you play with banding, there was a user on here a few years ago that caused Irreversible damage to him self by banding.

14. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    thank you for your kind warning

15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    They are pretty cheap at Amazon. Maybe $12 delivered for tool and 100 bands. I highly recommend a few wraps of electrical tape before banding. If you are nervous about being permanent, do 30 minutes and see if you can cum and if you can’t, don’t do it again until you can but recommend stopping right before cuming.

Then increase your banding time and you will learn your unique response and be able to find a schedule that will keep you at a point that you won’t be able to cum for 1-4 weeks. Two 30 minute sessions sessions in a day are probably equivalent to one 1 hour session so split them up if you are worried. I find 45 minute sessions to be optimal.

It really makes you have a mind shift and you quit even thinking about your penis as a place that gets pleasure.

16. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for this info ,at the moment its about a week before I get feeling back , the feeling I get is increadable , I don't want to stop I love it . I will give the two 30 mins a day a go and again thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice