Chastity and living with children

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by remyruff, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Understandably is is a topic people will have strong opinions about. My keyholder Wife @Mrs. A has already decided she wants the hiding to stop.
    Let me explain we have 2 boys 4 and 6 y.o. We live a FLR. Of course behind closed doors so our kids are not exposed. However I am also locked 24/7 in a Lori Cage. It's removed hardly ever. So when it's time to take a shower, or a pee stop on a road trip. Changing shorts while going to the beach etc. Always the awkward moments when I am exposed that are annoying.
    The oldest has seen my piercing jewelery before we went full time and is keenly aware something is different. We do not teach our kids to be ashamed of their bodies or sex, but in contrast they ask why is their Dad always hiding his penis now?
    I am told to come clean with them explaining that we love each other so much that Mom wants Dad to wear a cage because every couple does love different and this is our way. They don't ever have to do this but it's something we chose. Luckily we don't live in an area where there are a lot of people and we have our own private school, so word of dads secret is not going to travel far.
    My question to the forum and couples that have dealt with this and their observations would be helpful. If you're a person that wants kids shielded from anything sexual, I respectfully ask you not to respond. It's not our way and we're not in the USA.
    Thank you.

Robinoh, Jasmic68 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  2. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    What does your not being in the USA have to do with your question? Personally I don't think a 4 and 6 year old child is mature enough to grasp the concepts of an FLR or chastity. That being said, I would not advertise to them, or shelter them from the fact that you wear a cage. If they see in the course of things -- fine. If they ask don't deny it or try yo hide it from them...

GoddessG likes this.
  3. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    ...What does your not being in the USA have to do with your question?
    Two words: Bible belt.
    To explain it further...its a country of extreme sexual lewdness and at the same time one of extreme sexual repression. Take the Mormons for example. Unique really, but not something I want to get into,..you asked.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    To each there own. But I'll take the good ole USA, even with all of her warts anyday of the week...

5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    #5 PouchPantyLover, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2019
    Anything consenting adults want to do with each other is perfectly OK by me. This isn't an issue of intolerance, it's an issue of adults responsibility to children. I seriously hope you can consult more than just a chastity forum before doing permanent emotional damage to two innocents. I'm sure in whatever wonderfully progressive place you live they have child psychologists, try starting there.

Yes I live in the USA and it's great that you can define all 327 million people's attitude towards sex in a single sentence.

GoddessG, Hut6000, durango_o and 2 others like this.
  6. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    This is adult activity and simply inappropriate for children. You ask for members’ opinions and finish your post by stating, in essence, that if an opinion does not support what you propose, you do not want to read it. Well, you get mine anyway.

Please, do not expose your very young children to your kink. That for whatever reason you believe doing this will unburden you, it is likely to burden your kids - likely in a deeply harmful way. Just don’t do it.

Jamie

GoddessG, Hut6000, durango_o and 2 others like this.
  7. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I co-parent my 4 year-old son and he stays with me at least one weekend per month. I'm usually able to take my cage off whenever he's with me but there's been times that I've had it on for his visits as well.

When I do have the device on, I try to hide it from him. I'll ask for some privacy if he busts into the bathroom on me. If he ever sees it and asks me about it, I'll tell him simply that it's daddy's jewelry.

I've read about what to do when children find a parents sex toy like a dildo for instance - just tell them that it's an adult toy for mommy and daddy only and not for them. I agree that the children don't need to know what the function or purpose of the device is.

The most important thing is that you're modeling a loving, caring relationship with your wife. The children will learn soon enough that she's calling the shots and it will seem perfectly normal to them, as it should. Nobody is a perfect parent. I imagine the harm from oversharing some sexual details with your children, in the context of a loving relationship, is no less harmful than say, teaching your child they'll burn for eternity in hell if they masturbate.

Good luck to you!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  8. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    We decided to keep it in the closet

The End.

CattowerCat likes this.
  9. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice. Basically what I was thinking. It's almost unavoidable that they catch a glimpse. And it gets more difficult to just explain away as they get older and catch on.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  10. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    How so? Do they walk in on you taking a shower? Tell them you need privacy or lock the door. It isn't difficult to keep your kids from seeing you naked.

11. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    We will not show or tell our kids (5 and 2) about my cage. We are very open about piercings or tattoos, but chastity is out of the question.
    We, mostly I, try really hard not to create a situation where I would have to suddenly hide or turn away. We don't want to come to the questions like why is daddy hiding...
    So far it works for us.

12. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    If you have young kids I am happy you think this is easy for them not to catch you.. I am with my children throughout the days. Constant hiding from their inquisitive eyes is more difficult in my case.

13. PerhapsJustAdog

PerhapsJustAdog Active member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I wouldn't even consider showing it to my 11 and 13 year old. Whatever shape or form their future relationships have, they have no need to know more about their parents "sex life" than that their parents love each other very much and treat each other with respect and ensuring that the kids are open minded and accepting, whether it relates to skin color, religion or lack thereof, sexuality or something else.

At this stage I'm close to being a full on teen Dad (which means I can do Dad jokes all day long) and they are beginning the process of becoming their own, autonomous individuals. My job is to make sure that goes as smoothly as possible.

But these are my 2 cents and worth as much as the electrons used to type them up.

(Note: this is not a for or against, YMMV as they say and sometimes stuff happens. The benefit with older kids is that they want all the privacy they can get their hands on so it solves itself)

14. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Hope you never have to answer that question why you're hiding, or explaining whats attached on you should they catch a glimpse of you naked.

15. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    If this is such a big problem you should put your kids first and give up chastity until your kids are older.

I think this is a ridiculous subject. You would not show sex toys to young children, or show them handcuffs and tell them mum loves dad so much that she wants to cuff him.

It's not wise to discuss children on a fetish site and I am locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice