Experiences With The End Of Orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rforMissM, Mar 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Are erections, tease and denial, etc a part of your sex life? Or strictly only out of chastity for cleaning?

2. DeniedCuck

DeniedCuck Member

Local Time:
    As someone who very recently discovered anal orgasms while locked, I can honestly say that once I’ve perfected this, I don’t think I’ll crave regular orgasms. My orgasms using anal toys over the last few days have been intense, full-body ones that relieves pressure without the “let-down” of a regular orgasm.
    My KH adores this idea and it was her plan to have me switch my focus to cumming by playing with my “pussy”. Chastity is her #1 fetish and she’d love nothing more than to make it permanent. You should she how hard she cums while masturbating talking about my chastity.
    Anyway, I never thought I’d say it, but I really think I could live with it like this!

b_quark, Guest 0388, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  3. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    Wow! Incredibly emasculating. I must say, I enjoy the whole process of being milked. It definitely brings out a softer, more feminine side. I've never cum from being taken with a strap-on, but it's good to have goals. ;)

Rectrix and DeniedCuck like this.
  4. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    rforMissM, I have no erections, no tease and denial, essentially nothing. It is off every week or two for necessary hygiene for just a moment, and then click, its back on, TSA, Doctor visits.. It is 24/7 mental arousal, that I can tell you. The head rush is just in the big head. I am self locked. I did it as a gift to my wife. I was being noble, but I didn't expect it would actually feel insanely good. So I get nothing and love it. To make matters even better, I made sure my device was one that would not allow for any erections. I did not want extra space in the cage. Call me crazy, but given my circumstances, this turned out waaaay better than expected. Now the problem is, if it is one, I am completely addicted to this thing and don't know what I will do if circumstances were to change, though they likely never will. I would be hard pressed to take it off, no pun intended. Its odd that I have absolutely no addictions, there is nothing I have or do that is a fixation or vice. I guess though I have one stainless steel vice now. I don't profess to know why, I don't know if I am the only one like me. I am completely sane (last time I got evaluated LOL), normal (also subjective, due to lack of a true definition, though I thought of putting my picture in an illustrated dictionary next to "normal", but no normal person would do that unless he wasn't), and an obvious closet comedian, though I have a real job. If there is someone out there that feels similar, do chime in.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately. My wife has omly granted me two orgasms since last May, and doesn't seem to be in a hurry -- just last week she said 90 days was "nothing." I've been thinking about telling her I'd like to go 0 for 2019, but I try not to get in her space like that. What scares me is that I know if we went a year I wouldn't want to break the "streak," and I'd end begging her to go permanent. I'm scared of how my mind works sometimes. Do I really want that?

6. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I still submit that this is the ultimate example for two things which are completely antithetical: The human male's base drive to achieve orgasm, and the deep arousal caused by thinking (or even desiring) that it never occur again. I cannot stop it, yet...

Consensus likes this.
  7. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    I love learning about the range of extremes that excite people. Being locked with no hope of unlocked play, definitely wouldn't be for me, but the things we do would seem extreme for others.

Rectrix and Consensus like this.
  8. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    Does feel like one of those "be careful what you wish for" moments.

Guest 0388, Giveitup and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice