Hi my name is Mario

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chastity_Subboi, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    #1 Chastity_Subboi, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Hi all,

I'm pretty new to chastity. I'm currently locked in a CB6000 and using it to slowly emasculate myself and adopt for feminine characteristics. I believe in the matriarchy and would like a female Led Relationship that will eventually lead to total sissification, cuckoldry, and ownership of my every being. Women have sold themselves short for too long, but as far as I am concerned, I think the world will be a better place if the Patriarchy was replaced with Matriarchy. There will be less wars for starters and male testosterone would be reduced or curbed. It's time for this gender balance to change.

Obviously I am starting out and would love to learn more and move towards achieving more goals. I have been locked for a while now, but need to find a key holder as I want chastity to be a permanent and necessary part of my life and development.

I do love my CB6000 as the longer I wear it, the more I feel emasculated and now I feel its time to take this further and perhaps start wearing panties or getting rid of all body hair.

I also enjoy the humiliation aspect

Rectrix likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    You spout female superiority bullshit yet see feminizing yourself as being humiliating. If you really believed the former, you wouldn't believe the latter as becoming more feminine would be improving yourself.

You say you want an FLR but you have a direction you want it to go. How would she be leading if you have the destination decided?

It is also worth asking why a woman would want a sissy cuckold bitch. What does she get out of keeping you around?

Why do you need a keyholder to make your chastity permanent? Just throw your keys away.

You probably shouldn't talk about permanent chastity until you find a device that can be worn for more than a week or two between removal and won't split down the seams after a few years.

Some of your other posts were questionable, but I'm not going to reply to them or quote them here.

Other than all that, welcome to the site.

4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    <walks in the door... panics and runs away>

Hia!

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Dude's only 20, Unlucky, let's go gentle on him, he's still working it all out. He's figured out some of the important things, though.

Miffy and Chastity_Subboi like this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    His entire post/persona feels like wank fodder fantasy bullshit.

7. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    OK, I feel this is getting ridiculous and I shouldn't have to defend myself like this. No one here knows me well enough.

But yes, it is true that I am only just starting out and I am enjoying my lifestyle. I have come so far since self locking myself.

I am locked 24/7 but I do take my device off daily in the shower for washing. Hygiene is very important.

I have not had a full erection or masturbated in about 2 whole months and for a 20 year old, I think this is a great achievement to surrender at my sexual peak. As time passes by, I am getting more submissive and I credit the chastity and denial for this. It has been a lot of hard work.

Statistics show that more than 60% of women prefer being submissive and only 10 to 15% of female kinksters are Dommes. So theoretically, There are probably 1000s of guys like me but not many Dommes so they can afford to be very picky, whilst "guys" like me face an uphill battle. I can't be sure what will happen, all I can do is remain humble and plod along in chastity and see what happens.

I do enjoy some humiliation. All I can say is be truthful about the things I like and maybe a Domme will nurture me in the future (a tall order) and make me submit to Her. Yes this does involve servitude, and Her owning me, and telling me what to do, and all that, and leading all play scenarios. I accept that would be the case.

But I am a long way off finding a Domme and maybe I will never find one. All I can do is learn and develop and accept who I am and be happy.

To the members above that have welcomed me, I thank you so much.

Thank you!

8. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    The thought did cross my mind to be honest.

Was just going to walk away from this, but I have much to learn.

KatlynAshe likes this.
  9. Passporter

Passporter Member

Business Owner
    Washington State
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion.
    Everyone is here to learn and self discover, and everyone’s journey is different.

Chastity_Subboi likes this.
  10. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    So does yours...lighten up...jeez

11. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    I think it is important I add a little clarification. Just want to keep a future owner happy. That is what I want and must do. I understand that this means that my development could lead to anything.

Also, any potential owner can be a Dom or Domme, or both.

Anyway, I also didn't join here to find an owner. I know the chances are slim at best. I come her to learn and be better.

boisub likes this.
  12. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Welcome! Not everyone here has a chip on their shoulder, so I hope you haven’t been scared away.

Passporter and Chastity_Subboi like this.
  13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    You mean not everyone here has a problem with contradictory fantasy bullshit. That's sadly a very true fact.

14. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    Not everyone is a dick like you Unlucky.

Also sad but true.

And it does seem you have a big chip on your shoulder or are a sycophant looking for attention.

Someone who has been in chastity for a couple of months already I would say is a lot more than a temporary fantasy, wouldn't you agree?

15. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure having a low tolerance for bullshit is what is typically meant by having a chip on your shoulder.

I'm pretty sure I've never posted anything like this.

Locking yourself up for a few months has no bearing on your fantasies of female superiority, total sissification, humiliation (while you claim to view women as superior), cuckolding, ownership, and permanent lock up. You're a million miles away from any of those and I bet you'll never get anywhere near any of them as they are pretty much all male fantasies. I also doubt you could handle them or find them as satisfying if you actually experienced them.

16. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    And your opinion has no bearing on me or my motivations or livestyle choices. You don't know me from a bar of soap.

I do claim women are superior and that I am naturally inferior to them. I am however very open to their whils and total control but as I said, I am a long way of from submitting to one and I may not have my chance to do this ever and I never came here to find a Domme or Dom. I came here to learn.

I have had some experiences and enjoyed myself. You do not know what I can and cannot handle, but at the age of 20, I can be trained and I can be developed easier than you probably. I have been doing this on my own and have already denied myself from conventional male behaviors with chastity and this is changing me more and more.

But the reason I am here, is to learn, and interact with others.

I do not have any desire to interact with you.

I also stand by my posts. I have nothing to feel sorry for as I have done nothing wrong. I just plod along with what I know so far.

I don't want to harm anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, and I do't want to piss off any Dommes either. If I do, it's inadvertent and I will apologize.

Rectrix and Passporter like this.
  17. Passporter

Passporter Member

Business Owner
    Washington State
    Local Time:
    Thank you for say this.

I don’t have all the same beliefs and links as you, but I 100% agree that it’s yours. No one should critize you for you perspective.

Rectrix and Chastity_Subboi like this.
  18. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    Well if we were all the same, the world would be very vanilla.

Passporter likes this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM

20. Chastity_Subboi

Local Time:
    Thank you Rectix.

I do lead a very normal and vanilla life and have my friends too which I go out with, male and female.

Depending on who they are, and their mindset, I am out to some but not all. And they are all very supportive. A couple of them have even said they find the entire concept arousing to them and they have been learning about it as I have. they ask me a million and one questions and of course we even have a laugh about it.

It really doesn't bother them in this day and age. As long as we are not hurting anyone or ourselves, we can do what we want.

Being chaste however isn't easy or something to be taken lightly and I think this fact is acknowledged by everyone. it's a very big commitment and it is life changing too, and rewarding as well.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice