Locked 24/7?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wifey7717, Dec 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Good luck! Its the best way to be (eventually). But take your time. As they say "it's a marathon not a sprint".

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Mind elaborating on why the PA didn't work? I'm uncut and a grower. My partner and I were planning to get one soon. I'm still trying to do my research

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know what went wrong. After about 6 weeks I had to take it out due to a doctor's visit (imaging). An hour later it didn't go in anymore. The substitute piercer did it for me under enormous pain. I believe it was fucked up before that hence I couldn't get it back on but I don't know.

For me personally I am ready to be circumcised and I strongly believe that it will heal better and work better with the Looker 3.

Greetings

4. herobedientboi

Jack of all trades
    Near Portland Maine
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Omg i know what you mean. i had to change my reverse PA ring out just about a month after the initial piercing - the original ring was too small in diameter (the gauge was fine) and it was beginning to slice (cheescutting). my piercer is a fantastic professional, but the pain i experienced when he removed the old ring and put in the new one was probably the worst pain i have ever had in my life. i wasn't healed and as a result it was 100 times worse than the original piercing (which was no walk in the park).

Make sure you find an experienced piercer for your next try and i am sure you will be fine.

Love&Passion likes this.
  5. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you.
    The initial piercer was good. But yes the reentering the piercing was extremely painful. I screamed with all I had.

I was in a private room with the piercer but to leave had to go through the tattoo room. Around 6 people in there all staring at me when I limped out.

Initial piercing was far less painful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice