What do you locked up cocks really like?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BKwife, Dec 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    A firm hand, legitimately losing control. I often still have a hand in our chastity play, losing it and the ability to request play or anything would be mind-blowing.

tiruh811, Barburia, Penney and 2 others like this.
  2. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mine is quite simple. I want to stripped naked bound tightly with very little movement. Left that way for my Mistress to tease and torment me and her caged little cock. Mistress pleasure and enjoyment comes first. And as long as she keep me bound for as long as she desires I must obey. If I'm a good slave maybe she'll release me. Would you ???

3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Love it great response!!!

BKwife likes this.
  4. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    My favorite thing is going down on Princess after PIV sex. Other things in no particular order include a teasing hand job after being locked for a long time, caged blow jobs, being forced to lick my precum off her fingers, and being blindfolded or gagged with her used panties. Neither of us are into verbal humiliation as sex play but I've come to more graciously accept the rare and usually deserved put down from Princess.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    That is very Well Said @hardbodysub people get they wrong impression that if you serve the needs of someone you are week. It actually takes a lot of internal strength to continue to serve someone, things may not always be good between the two of you and we continue to serve. It takes a lot of strength we are winners with a purpose. Very Well Said

Blue Buoy, tiruh811, Penney and 4 others like this.
  6. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    This locked cock likes humiliation, even derogative humiliation. Not verbal humiliation, that's not important for me, but being forced to perform humiliating acts, the more humiliating the better. Of course i like very much making my Owner happy in any way i can, and i don't assume my likes and wants to be met, the focus is always in pleasing Mistress, and She sets my limits, even in the amount of humiliation i get.

7. Subjr29

Subjr29 Member

Engineer
    Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    Just knowing that my Wife is in charged of my most prized possession is enough humiliation for me. She doesn't get verbally humiliating, but she loves knowing that she is in charge of my penis. As we have gotten older, she has gotten move dominant. Her dominance has led to her taking charge in the bedroom. This led o strapon play, which according to her is more of a mind-fuck in that she is controlling the sex and putting me in the traditional submissive sexual role of being the receiver. She is more sensual with her thrusting rather than an aggressive style. When it is time for us to lock me up, she demands that I give her a nice lengthy oral session right after she clicks the lock shut. So for us it is more of a submissive/dom thing rather than a humiliation issue.

8. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I found out that there are a lot of things that I dont like about FLR. It seems like since i have introduced my wife to FLR, i have “released the Cracken” so to speak.

I dont like public humiliation. Yet my wife has been humiliating me more and more in public. I dont really like wearing womens panties (although they are comfy), but my wife insists i wear them. I dont like doing housework, but i have many chores i need to do around the house every day. I dont like getting beat or punished. But my wife punishes me when it is warranted (and sometimes when its not). I dont like being broke, yet my wife is in control of all of our finances. I dont like the inability to masturbate, yet my wife keeps me locked in chastity.

With all these things i dont like, there is one that i do that trumps everything... I love being under the control and at the mercy of a powerful woman. Oddly enough, all of these things that i dont like, come together to form something that i absolutely love.

9. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I love it when my wife ties me to our bedroom chair and takes my cage off. She puts her panties on my head with the crotch in front of my nose so I can smell her while she masturbates on the bed in front of me and has several orgasms. She then locks me back up and unties me.

She also leaves her panties on my pillow every night so when I come to bed I can sniff them while I fall asleep next to her.

b_quark, tiruh811, Neckscarf and 3 others like this.
  10. Feather Falling

Feather Falling New member

Local Time:
    Personally it's all about the tease and denial element. Obviously there is a huge power exchange by allowing somebody to have complete control of your private parts. When handled well I'm really turned on but simply can't do a thing about it which heightens the senses already being aroused by my partner.

If she started really attacking or emasculating me I'd lose intresin. As an example, a woman recently told me to do her harder, I wasn't doing a proper job - far from turning me on I was pissed off, so went a lot harder (still have to add cause she might read this one day, had an amazing time all the same).

tiruh811 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  11. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    I like what Cybil Troy likes - She's a pro domme, which I know are not welcome here. But thats what works for me

12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    There is no exclusion for Pro-dommes who wish to be social members of Chastity Mansion.

When they start plying their business that becomes a different matter.

I am sure there is much they could contribute to the site if they kept it non business - but not many seem able to do that.

13. jackofthedawn

jackofthedawn unowned submissive

retired software engineer
    California, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress and I are looking at this as a form of play. We enjoy teasing, orgasm control, spanking, and CFNM. Giving her the ability to lock up my cock would just another way to affirm her power and my submission in our relationship.

14. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Ma'am,

In response to your question, I do not care for humiliation in the least. I am fortunate to have found a Domina who treats me with respect but values my submission. There is no question about our dynamic, even outside the dungeon. I often interact with Domina's friends while I am cleaning for her or helping to host a party. I wear a collar so there is no question about my status but I am still treated with respect by everyone. Even in the dungeon I am sometimes asked if I am in the mood for a certain activity. I have never balked at anything but appreciate being asked.

For me it is about serving someone with whom I have grown close. I love doing things for her whether in the dungeon or the vanilla world. Domina has a sadistic streak that often needs to be sated. I take everything she gives me and relish the bruises and marks that are still visible days later. I know the fact that I am still hurting from satisfying her sadistic tenancies makes her happy, which makes me happy.

tiruh811, Rectrix and Ms King like this.
  15. Suzyspanties

Suzyspanties Member

Local Time:
    I love the teasing and humiliation from any woman!

16. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I like feeling owned, so I enjoy it when she either orders me to do a task or speaks about owning me.

On the speaking side, she calls me slave, bitch or her property or says my first name in its diminutive form. If I say, "I love you," she responds with, "I own you," and I am to know that "own" means "love" in these instances. She also reminds me she wants me to be in chastity for longer stretches. Her exercising her power over me only turns me on even more.

In actions, of course I do anything she asks, but my favorite is pleasing her in bed with my hands and mouth while I remain chaste and, possibly, in light pain, such as nipple clamps or her paddle. She likes to smother me a lot with her ample breasts. She also makes protocol rules, such as I must ask permission to sleep in her bed or kiss her feet when I come home.

There's more, but It ends up being repetitive enforcement of the idea that I am her property.

I'll add one more thing: The repetitive enforcement ends up spilling into times we are together in public, so I get humiliated a little that way, but I don't mind. People see it as cute and don't know the full story.

17. My Queens Stallion

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    I have only been locked by my Queen since the 24th of November. So it's still early days in chastity.

I love that my Queen has ALL control over my orgasms. I love that I have much more energy, affection and attention for her. So far the longest she kept me was just 10 days. But my dick was so strong and hard when I got out, and we both loved that. I'm so far not a sissy at all. I'm a powerful strong Stallion who with my Queens chooses to keep all my sexual energy for her.

I did have a very fun experience a few days ago, where my Queen for the first time decided not to unlock me for sex. So I could only worship her with my tongue. It was great, and after she came (hard). Something happened, I could feel a change in her, that she suddenly understood the power she now holds over me. And I could see that she really liked it. So I expect that I'll be in for quite a ride in the future.

Thanks for a great forum to learn from and also share in.

Yours "My Queens Stallion"

18. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    After some serious thinking about this. BK I have come to the conclusion that first and above everything else that happens in a FLM. It is the attention I receive from her on a daily basis and her showing her love to me in the same way you show your love to Gigaman.

tiruh811 and BKwife like this.
  19. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    OK Den737, first off, if a FLR relationship is really what you want, you need to drop the "attention I get" shit ASAP! Gigaman was VERY much like you at the beginning. He wanted this lifestyle SO BAD, but the amount of time HE felt I should be giving him was suffocating. It was not an enjoyable experience at all. Every time I would get into a groove and felt I was making headway he would tell me it wasn't enough. When you flip the switch in your head and make this about HER, maybe she will be a much more willing participant. When my piggy started catering to my needs and treating me like a princess, things started to shift for both of us. He actually wanted me to have everything I wanted. He actually took A BACK SEAT in our relationship both sexually and just in every day life. You, my friend, are VERY SELFISH right now and until you change that I'm afraid you probably won't get what your looking for.

20. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    He's getting what he's looking for.

21. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    First off let me apologize for upsetting you with my reply . After reading my reply again I understand why you where upset with me . I shouldn't have used the word attention , but I should have used affection.
    What I was trying to express in my reply was being locked up for Goddess P has brought us closer together than before chastity came into our lives. I learned a long time ago that this life style is all about her. Shot, I even died her hair this morning a dark red .
    Again please don't be upset with me for not being more careful when replying to post. So have a great day and tell your husband to get well soon

tiruh811 likes this.
  22. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That makes sense. Gigaman and I feel so much closer also. I love that you colored her hair, sounds like she received the Princess treatment that she deserves.

Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  23. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Yes everyday Goddess P is my princess and she gets treated like one.

tiruh811 and BKwife like this.
  24. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    Hello BKwife!
    With my current Madame I rarely get any form of humiliation. But in all honesty some humiliation, in a more private one on one way does actually arouse me. Many years ago my wife was my KH. She had me do various things to myself to please her and humiliate me in front of her while she watched me intent. One thing I went through weekly was...every Friday night she would have me in her master bedroom on my knees. I’d have to position myself in front on the bathroom door, I had to use my “P” spot stimulator to milk myself. She insisted I be milked weekly. I had to continue until she was pleased with my output. She would get herself ready for bed while I was made to perform this milking so she could supervise. Once I was told “that’s enough” she would order me to sit firmly down on the dildo and “STAY” until she was done. She would then have me hike my butt up as far as I could with my nose on the carpet. She then took hold of the dildo and would ram me for a solid few minutes as hard and as fast as she wanted. I was then allowed to crawl to the hall bathroom and clean the dildo. I had to present it to her once cleaned, she stored all the toys in her closet. I was not allowed to touch anything without her permission.
    That’s just one thing she would have me do.
    Humiliation at its best “for me!”

BKwife and Subjr29 like this.
  25. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    I feel pleasant when I locked down in my chastity belt by my Lady. The hard ring embraces my scrotum, and I perceive that ring like the hand of my Lady, which holds me on.

So, even if we are on a long distance, for example, in business trip in another town, I always remember my Woman, I always remember that I am belongs Her.

My penis in the plastic tube like a sheathed sword. He is flaccid always, and he can't be straight, because my chastity belt completely blocks erection.

But it doesn't block sexual arousal, so every time when I feel how my penis tries to be straighten, then I feel how my glans meet plastic border or the chastity belt... I feel how my dick fit all the space of the tube... and how he get flaccid again... and then I feel that I am just going wet. Like a girl.

I never thought about wearing chastity belt in sign of my humiliation before my Lady. But after some experience, I felt not only our relationships become sharper, but I found there are a lot of sexually attractive women around me. It's paradoxal, but in my experience it's a fact that while I have had regular sex with my Lady and while I wasn't castened, I even didn't think about another women.

But when I've got under her control, I became to think more about sex, another women and, even more, about my genitalia. Maybe that is the thing which one describes as "teasing" or it is result of "denying" ))) or simply, maybe it is result of mechanical irritation.

Despite of all written above, despite of my permanent weak arousal I always remember that I totally belongs to my Lady. And I obediently wait when she will be in a mood to unlock the key and unleash my sexual power for Her pleasure.

BKwife and Miss Veronica like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice