Local Time:
8:58 PM
Birthday:
Dec 23, 1975 (Age: 42)
Home Page:
Scotland

Neckscarf

Member, Male, 42, from Scotland

Day 9 of denial, day 2 in my tiny steel cage. Mistress just sent me a pic of her wearing a scarf and flaunting my key at her work...tease! Oct 9, 2018

Neckscarf was last seen:
Oct 22, 2018 at 6:49 PM
    1. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 9 of denial, day 2 in my tiny steel cage. Mistress just sent me a pic of her wearing a scarf and flaunting my key at her work...tease!
    2. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      On day 15, Mistress straitjacketed me, mouth-stuffed and cleave gagged me with scarves, unlocked me and treated me to a scarf wank orgasm!
    3. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 13 and Mistress decided it was time to lock me in the tiny steel cage again! Unlucky for some?
      Lockedbytrace likes this.
    4. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Yesterday, after 45 days of denial I was unlocked and gifted a proper orgasm! Scarf bound, gagged & blindfolded, then wanked with a scarf!
    5. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      6 weeks denied today and day 6 in my new tiny cage. Still on our campervan trip and Mistress is still enjoying teasing me with her scarves!
    6. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 41, and day 5 of current lock up....no sign of mercy from Mistress yet. She did enjoy painting my toenails sissy-pink last night though!
    7. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 40 of denial, and day 4 of my current lock up period in my new tiny cage. On a campervan trip....I wonder if Mistress might show pity?
    8. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 33 started with a reacharound ruined orgasm after I tied Mistress' Hermes neckscarf on her before she went to work - such a cruel tease!
    9. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 26. Last night I was bound & blindfolded and Mistress made good use of my tongue....then I was gagged and ruined 3 times in a row!
    10. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Day 25 of denial. Still locked in my new very small steel cage....but Mistress has hinted that she might want to play later!
    11. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      On day 23 of my current period of denial, and a new very small cage has just been delivered. Rather embarrassingly, it fits me easily!
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Beautiful new cage, looks like my favorite A273. Welcome to the club.
        Aug 24, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    12. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Celebrating 2 weeks since my last proper orgasm, Mistress gifted me 3 ruined orgasms with a silk scarf & locked me up again! So horny today!
    13. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      My fiancé unlocked me today. I was bound, gagged, blindfolded and verbally humiliated as she gifted me 3 ruined orgasms....so cruel/kind!
      adqcuckboi and Lann like this.
    14. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Still on holiday, locked up in my pink HT3....8 days since my last proper orgasm. Mistress says I might get a ruin tomorrow if I’m good!
      Lann likes this.
    15. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Stopped on our motorcycle trip in the Alsace region for the next 3 days. I was gifted 3 ruins by my Mistress/new fiancé and then locked up.
    16. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Proposed to Mistress a few days ago....she accepted! Spent today shopping for an engagement ring whilst caged and wearing polkadot panties!
      harddenial likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations !!! I see a caged wedding in your future. You are so lucky to start your entire married life with such intimate knowledge of each other and with such an understanding and agreement in place.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    17. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      After 54 days, Mistress finally relented yesterday and allowed me the pleasure of two full orgasms!
    18. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      It’s now 52 days since my last proper orgasm. It’s the 1st day of our holidays - maybe Mistress will allow me to cum today?!?
    19. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Another landmark reached today - 7 weeks since my last proper orgasm!
    20. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      45 days of denial today! Mistress edged me this morning before she locked me up....such a cruel tease!
      Rectrix and sissy_connie like this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        congratulations :)
        Jul 20, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
      2. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        Just like the Energizer Bunny....you keep going and going and going :)
        Jul 20, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
    21. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Another landmark reached today - 6 weeks of denial! Mistress has hinted that she might give me a ruined orgasm tonight!
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations!
        Jul 17, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
      2. Neckscarf
        Jul 17, 2018
    22. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Today marks 40 days of “proper” orgasm denial!
    23. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Unlocked by Mistress last night! Bound, gagged, teased, edged....and ruined 3 times! Now on day 38 since my last proper orgasm!
    24. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Chaste for 36 days now
      Rectrix and sissy_connie like this.
    25. Neckscarf
      Neckscarf
      Locked at the moment...and chaste for 31 days.
      sissy_connie and sissysienna like this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        Congrats !! What is the longest period you have been locked and chaste?
        Jul 11, 2018
        Neckscarf likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 23, 1975 (Age: 42)
    Home Page:
    http://neckscarf.tumblr.com/archive
    Scotland
    My key is held by:
    My Mistress
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Birdcage, Tina stainless, & HolyTrainer V3.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice