The Fall Gathering has OFFICIALLY Begun

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Rachel, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    i arrived safely today at around 3:45PM. So far i've had my arms waxed, look out lp you are in for the time of your life, my eye brows tweased and a couple other hairs i missed while shaving before i left home and my first punishment whippin'. To say it hurt would be an understatement and i hope never to deserve another one. After all that this may sound strange to some but I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE. Although i must say during all this i didn't feel like this :penisdance:.

Rachel

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Oh My...4 more days, so much to do!!!
    rachel is going to be a super busy girl this week, I am on Vacation!!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Have a great time, everyone! :party0002:

mikecb

4. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Lucky Girl getting an eraly start. I am envious!

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    No wonder its so quite on the boards all of a sudden!

Have a great time everyone!

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    little pet, I fully agree!

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    hope you all have a wonderful time it should make excellent reading afterwards. I dont think there is any need for anyone going to feel envious of the early arrivees it sounds like theres plenty of whippin for everyone.........LOL:anim_37:

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MW should be on the plane now, unless of course that suitcase of whips held her up LOL I am hoping her pet will come on sometime soon when he returns from the airport with an update. I'll be leaving with rachel in tow around noon to make the drive to pick her up. When we get back tonight I will post a note letting everyone know she is here!!!

Mistress Michelle

9. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    MW has landed !

Just a short note to let all Ya'll that Mw is on here way to our house. Rachel called & they are on their way back.Sorry MM just wanted to let all parties that MW is in the Vehicle on her way here. Oh to be a fly in the Vehicle ! to hear the girls just chatting up a storm. Just letting all know MW is on the ground & on her way here. Later , disciplinedpet:anim_37:

10. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    I wish everyone a " GREAT TIME" . i just wish this sissy could be there to be the Mistress's maid .:smilies_xxx02: Can't wait to read about what all went on .:loveCM:

11. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update pet..was wondering how it was goi:anim_65:ng!

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Helllooooo everyone!

I'm here and I'm still alive (having confirmed to pet that these people are not axe murderers!)

I've had Mountain Dew and Trail Mix and FAR too much coffeeeeee!

So all is good.

Hopefully once I've got my body clock sorted I'll be a bit more coherent!

I'd like to I'm absolutely in love with everyone, and feel like I've been here forever.

13. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Glad everyone is arriving safely, and it sounds like you all are going to have the experience of a lifetime over these next few days! Enjoy it!

14. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Now MW, You do realize:anim_49::anim_49: that Mountain Dew has more caffeine than coffee.

15. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    MW
    "I'm here and I'm still alive (having confirmed to pet that these people are not axe murderers!)

You have not meant all of us yet:sign0135::ciao:

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey, there's a shed load of guns in the room I'm sleeping in.... I'm confident!

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    As you all know now, Mistress Watchful is here now!!!! She is such a pleasure to have around, you are all going to LOVE Her!!
    I took rachel with Me yesterday to go to Charlotte to pick her up, its about a 3 1/2 hour drive from here. We get down there about 15 min after her flight was supposed to have landed, which I wasent too worried about because little pet had already told Me that it took at least an hour for international flights to clear customs. Now, I might have known that if I had EVER been in an Airport before but I havent LOL, so this was quite an experience for Me. I have been in a very small airport we have here, but that was 15 years ago and I was only dropping someone off. SO, rachel and I get there and this airport is HUGE, cars everywhere, people everywhere, hundreeds of parking areas, didnt have a clue where I should go. So rachel thought it best, and I agreed that I should go into the terminal and she would take the car and park somewhere and I should just call her when I had MW and we were ready to be picked up, which worked out very well. So, I go into this huge airport and it was nothing like what I have seen on TV, No screens announcing flights, not alot of people, NO employees, No nothing except rows of rental car places. So, I walk around and see a sigh above a ramp that says ALL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS, with a few people gathered waiting. So, I think I should call little pet and ask him if he thinks this is where I should be. I text him with only the word HELP, reason being, I cannot find My glasses and cannot see the keypad on My phone with out them so I am limited in what I can type, but I thought the word HELP would get a response from him, no such luck. He never responded :(
    So, I ask a girl standing there and she said she was waiting on the same flight I was so I felt better. Wasent too long, maybe a half hour and I see MW come through the opening on the ramp, looking exactly as I knew she would, so perky and excited to finally be here!
    I call rachel, she brings the car around and we head for home. Well, we are all excited and running our mouthes and I lost track of paying attention to the road and missed My turn so we end up way out of our way which delayed us by about an hour. Its late, dark and rachel cant see the atlas, so, MW takes it and starts to read the directions using the atlas. Now, this is funny as hell, we have just given an atlas of the United States to a Woman from the UK to read and tell Me which way to go!!! LMAO It was HILARIOUS!!!!
    Anyway, it all worked out and we found our way home, but a priceless memory it will always be!
    Going shopping with MW, see you all soon
    Mistress Michelle

18. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Great story..and yes that airport is way short of screens for departurs and arrivals..I walked for ten minutes a few weeks ago before I saw one.

Put in some good thoughts for riki..he is nursing some sort of illness..oh no she says... I better not catch anything

:sick0026:

19. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I can't wait to hear more! I'm so happy that MW made it across the ocean safe and sound. Great story about the map!! That so sounds like something that would happen to me...I can't read a map at all! I'm really excited for all of you being able to meet one another. To see each other after talking so personally for so long, what an amazing experience. I'm so happy for all of you and am looking forward to reading everyone's stories! Happy Dance!!

20. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Wow. looks like i have turned up right in the thick of things. i hope you all have a great time and am looking forward to reading all about the coming day's activities.

have fun everybody!!

21. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Coming Soon

Mistress Michelle, I will be leaving soon........

See you tomorrow afternoon.

little pet

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey all!

I should really post my version of events, but its been quite a whirlwind here, busy busy!

My flight was great, didnt feel like it took 10 hours at all. The immigration fiasco felt longer than that! LOL. Gotta love immigration. Im so glad Ive done it before just smiled, nod, answer the questions and dont try to cheer them up! Other Brits however cant deal with that and there was the odd bit of shouting and typical Im Britishness going on.

Finally I got through and came down the slope to see Mistress Michelle looking gorgeous and chirpy by the exit of the airport. We went outside and waited for Rachel whilst chatting like wed known each other forever.

Rachel pulled the car around and stepped out looking STUNNING in a short denim skirt enough to make any woman jealous of her legs!

And off we travelled. Ms Michelle has already explained what happened, but we were having way too much fun chatting and I was enjoying looking out of the window... we went SO far back in the wrong direction we were nearly back in Charlotte!

Eventually we got hope and I met disciplinedpet. He is WONDERFUL. I have so much fun chatting away with him, looking around the house, hearing family stories. I love it here, I may just not leave!

Yesterday was a day for shopping!

I had my first visit to Dairy Queen and had a Moo Latte which tickled me because I have a thing for cows, they make me laugh! Then off we went to WalMart. I had intended to be SO good, but WalMart + Halloween + Sale = Excess Baggage. I couldnt help myself with all those cute goodies on sale! And Hersheys Kisses had to grab 3 different flavours! And some salad seasoning, and too much other stuff!

Then we went off to a couple of sex toy/lingerie stores which were WONDERFUL! Only I need to go on a very quick diet and come back in a few months to buy all the lovely clothes!

Rachel has been a darling (except for a stroppy episode in toy store #2, for which she was spanked when we got home!) I always have a coffee and water when I need it, and she is a great cook. Im loving it all so much... pet needs to be trained when I get home, I need a good sissy around!

Well, things to do today so I must dash a get ready.

Speak soon everyone AND MAKE SURE YOURE HERE NEXT TIME!!!!

23. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    well rachel may have just wanted a spanking like her team got last night
    :evilgrin0036:
    See you tomorrow ya'all

24. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    I have a pair of nice lace up ankle high brown boots size 8 but a bit small for me..any of the women attending interested?

25. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow spend the last few days working hard so I can zoom out of work as soon as I'm done tomorrow and I miss a ton of stuff here. Almost forgot to make something that I promised MM, but the good thing about almost is that it doesn't count. So I had to frantically run out and get one of the "parts" that I didn't have. Then came home, got everything together and started putting everything together. Now the trick is that I probably won't please everyone with this so hope that MM and MW (and the other ladies) have similar tastes. If not, I apologize in advance as what I'm making never comes out the same and sort of "happens" based on how I feel and what the "parts" do.

Anyway, I'm hoping to turn in fairly early and get a good nights sleep. I know I won't so all I can do is do the best that I can. Tomorrow as soon as I'm alone, I'll pack the truck, then get ready for my day, then count the seconds to I can get on the road to make the short run up to MMs.

I'm thrilled that MW had a great flight, and that the only "problem" was getting out of Charlotte. Let's hope it's the only real "problem" and everyone has a great time. I suspect that based on my conversations with MM's pet that not only will that be the case, but actually much more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice