What is the most romantic thing you have done?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Nov 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Men. what is the most romantic thing you have done for your wife/partner/Mistress?

Locking your penis is not an acceptable answer :)

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I wish I could say that I had some amazingly crazy romantic engagement proposal or something along those lines but unfortunately i don't. However what I like to do on a regular basis is leave my goddess little love notes and letters. I'll put them in her lunch when I make her lunch or Ill write her long meaningful letters every so often just to let her know how amazing she makes me feel and to let her know how special she is.

3. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I can't think of any grand gestures, but what I like to do every day at the first chance I get once we're both home from work, and amid the chaos of domestic familly life, is to hold her close, hug her, look into her eyes, deeply kiss her, and say hi. I'll usually then ask her about her day and make sure that I listen to the answer, but by this time the domestic chaos has usually found us again.

I find it's a nice way to make sure we connect every day.

4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Not a big one but I buy my wife flowers regularly when she does not expect them and deliver them in person to her work love seeing the smile on her face best thing ever :)

5. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I drop my wife's lunch off from time to time and it gets announced over the tannoy/p.a. system-my wife likes that!

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Proposed to my wife after a sunset hot air balloon ride.

7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Asked her to marry me in the parking lot of a mall. I pulled out the engagement ring and put it on her finger. She is a keeper as they say. I then asked her marry me before GOD right then in the car. She said yes and we recited the wedding vows from Game of Thrones . We are very happy to this day .

8. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Writing poetry for her...….

Goddess Gaia and LadyZad like this.
  9. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Rose pedals scattered from front door to bedroom with lighted scented candles along the way; chilled champagne with long stem glasses with strawberries in them. Chocolates and an evening of romance. Made for a wonderful anniversary evening

Goddess Gaia, LadyZad and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    When I proposed to my now wife, part of the proposal was a series of questions that led to a location where there was an expensive drill wrapped up in a balloon box-even then the flr was just waiting to happen-she was so chuffed I knew her so well to get her (as well as a ring), a really nice professional drill!

Goddess Gaia, Ms King and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Beautiful sunsets, toasted with champagne, while anchored off scenic islands in a sailboat.

Wine and candle light with hors d'oeuvres at the end of the day to hear about her day.

Flowers for no reason.

More champagne accompanied by hot oil massages in front of the fireplace.

Unexpected love notes in unexpected places.

But, then, I’m a romantic.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well I'm thinking that rather than take your relationship for granted if you treat everyday of your relationship as a new day of courtship it might not appear to be a big romantic gesture but I think it does seem to be that most women appreciate that.

Ms King and Happilymarriednerd like this.
  13. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    In 1974, on our first anniversary, I had 1 long stem red rose delivered to my wife. In 1975 it was 2, 1976 3 roses...and I continue a rose for each year to this day. Her roses have been delivered to her office, restaurants where we had dinner reservations, the doctor's office when she had an appointment on our anniversary. Kitten knows she will get her roses, just not always when or how.

On our 34th anniversary I had 33 roses delivered to the house early in the morning and spent the entire day apologizing for screwing up which anniversary it was. When we were seated for dinner that evening she found a single rose at her setting with a note that read, "And one more makes 34!" I have never been able to top that one.

Save trying to do the math...45 roses delivered to our hotel on September 15th this year.

IMG_2144.JPG

Attached Files:

Goddess Gaia, Dumb1, Ms King and 5 others like this.
  14. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    Some big guestures. Bought her the car of her dreams for her birthday a couple years back. Lot's of little things. She loves expensive shoes so I'll often carry her through big puddles. She loves baths and occasionally I'll have one ready when she gets home with bubbles, a martini, chocolate, candles and the tv over the tub set to one of her 'girl shows'. Recently she asked (though I try to tell her she need not) if would be okay to buy a pair of Christian Louboutin's. Of course I said yes. The cheapskate in me was happy when the 5 1/2 were too small but the 6, too big. Still accrued some romance points though.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    ive bought her shoes, clothes, flowers, without being asked, surprised her with her favorate take aways when she was busy, put her name on my bank account. but madam says the most romantic thing i did was to write i love you in a heart, in foot prints in the snow, in the field behind our house one night, then take her up to the bedroom to show her.

Goddess Gaia, LadyZad and Mash2214 like this.
  16. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    When I was a contractor working in Afghanistan I planned an amazing surprise birthday party/husband reunion for my Queen. I had to board six flights to get home back to her and arrived the day before her party. That night I stayed with my best friend. On the day of her birthday I had arranged for a limousine to secretly pick her up at our home. Before it arrived I met the limousine driver in a Walmart parking lot and filled the inside of the cabin with rose petals and her birthday gifts. I had gotten her a very expensive laptop, a new diamond watch, a Sony DSLR camera, and some other smaller things. The limo was to take her to a birthday luncheon which I had also secretly planned. I had contacted friends she had not seen in years and almost all of them made the luncheon. During the middle of the luncheon I arrived after not being by her side for six months. Needless to say it was a tear jerking moment. After lunch we took a ride in the limo to her massage appointment. At the time we had a more traditional sexual lifestyle and we ended up actually making love on rose petals in the back seat of the limousine.

17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This is a very nice thread. It’s nice to see their are still some of us romantic type still out their. I’ll share what the most romantic thing I did for MissShelly soon but isn’t it the norm that the person that starts the thread also has the first entry.

So my question to you @L-u-c-y is “What is the most romantic thing someone has done For You ? “

18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As we all can see romance is different from one couple to the next. Flowers are always well received as are gifts of things like jewelry and cars. Miss Shelly has enjoyed these gifts along with other romantic things but the most romantic thing I did for her was take her to Las Vegas for the weekend.

I had a limo pick her up from her office and drive her to the airport we’re I was waiting for her. All she new about what was going to happen was Not to Make any plans for the weekend. The only luggage I had for her was her personal care items and a nightly for the first night.

When we arrived at our suite in one of the best hotels in Las Vegas their were flowers and champagne waiting for her. We enjoyed the evening before going to bed, she still had no idea what morning would bring. In the morning I gave her her itinerary which started with the morning at the spa, lunch and drinks included. The after noon she was treated to private shopping. Later in the evening after a fabulous meal at a top rated restaurant we were once again picked up by a limo and taken to a concert of a group she always had Dreamed of seeing. We had VIP seats and backstage passes to spend some time with them.

The next two days were very similar with her being treated like Royalty at the spa and needed two suitcase to bring home all the clothes she purchased. What MissShelly found so Romantic about the weekend was that I had planned every little detail down to a simple thing as the kind of bottled water she drank. The first day when I took her to the Spa and the young Lady at the counter say that she had a four hour appointment and asked what she here for and MissShelly answered “I Don’t Know “ than the head of the Spa came out and said “You must be Shelly” was priceless. I’ll never forget that tiny tear rolling down her cheek

She talked about that weekend to her friends for a long time after most of their husbands weren’t very impressed with what I did.

Being Romantic and doing something romantic for your spouse is different for everyone , it’s all about touching their Heart in that Very Special Way.

19. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I really like this thread. Thank you very much @L-u-c-y .

My wife used to love gems, like topaz, tourmaline, etc and making wirewrap jewelry. We were in North Carolina at a local mine where you could spend the day hunting for stones in their fields, which we did without any luck.

My wife was disappointed, so that evening when she took a nap, I went and bought a two large grab bags of stones, and "salted" a nice picnic area with them. Then i put together a picnic lunch, some blankets, etc, and proposed a picnic when my wife woke up in the morning.

Well, we got to the site, had our picnic, and my wife casually looked around and found a topaz, then another, she found some amethyst too. She got so excited and had a wonderful time collecting for an hour. She eventually realized that I had set the area up, but she thought it was tremendously romantic, and she was happy. It was great!

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That’s lovely

21. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This is the most romantic thing... I may have something in my eye.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  22. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    God, I love a good drill. I bought myself a professional drill last year, it really is a girls best friend.

thundar and Breathe like this.
  23. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If someone bought me a drill I'd be very pleased with it : )

24. your-caged-dog

your-caged-dog chastity its not a one way road.

custom leatherbelt maker
    europe
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    every birthday morning, she must stay in bed, i set alarm, and bake a cake (hence im really bad in this bakery stuff, so its a premixed cake never mind) and then i bring coffee to bed, and after she is allowed to come downstairs to see this candles on the cake, and some little presents, making her feel like a child this moment, its just this smile on a face makes me so happy, its not sexual, its just making her feeling its her most important day. it starts in the morning, ends in the evening. (before we discovered the chastity together, it does not require such irons to make a woman face happy, i assume.)

EGyslave and Mash2214 like this.
  25. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thought you had a Makita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice