How do I deal with complete chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked.Up.Boy, Oct 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked.Up.Boy

Locked.Up.Boy New member

Manchester, UK
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    So I recently met a very dominant girl who seems absolutely perfect for me, she is into pretty much every kink I am, and more on top of that! So far things have been going pretty well and I have been really enjoying our relationship.

We are both very into chastity, but she especially gets off on complete and total chastity, like no teasing, no erections but long term hardcore chastity. Even going so far as only allowing it to be taken off every 3-5 days to clean in the shower supervised, with SEVERE punishment for any erection.

Now I am very much into chastity, but previously whenever I have done this it has always come along with tease and denial. I am finding it a little difficult to deal with. I can't say she ignores my chastity and forgets about it she actually loves it and is constantly grabbing it and playing with the cage in her hands at every opportunity.

Is there anyone out there in a similar situation who has some advice? I think she knows how hard it is to be in complete chastity and thats what gets her off so much, which I love. I'm just finding it VERY difficult to deal with.

ugams, Allen1987, Mash2214 and 6 others like this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    If I'm understanding you correctly, you would like a little more tease and denial. I know this sounds silly but have you tried talking to her about it? This shouldn't be completely a one-way street.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Sounds like my wife but more hands on!

Doing sexy things for her will start to feel like teasing and denial and you will leak a little.

I suspect the real problem is that you haven't experienced a long period of denial.

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    How does one prevent an erection with the device off? It seems to be an involuntary reaction.

Do you feel like she is setting you up for failure?

sissyblueballs, Dasa and corsac like this.
  5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    You say no teasing, but then you mention she's constantly grabbing it. That sounds like a form of teasing to me.

As for how you deal with it, you talk to her. You tell her that you're struggling with the current arrangement. You want her to be happy, but you have emotional needs that maybe aren't being adequately met at the moment.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Cage being removed every 3-5 days? Your getting teased plenty lol.

I do not know her or her intentions, but can say from my experience that chastity with short lockup’s turn into a week, then two, then three etc. Dealing with it is part of the fun and part of what makes being in chastity so deliciously frustrating.

Breathe, Rectrix, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Wait til she finds a cage that doesn’t need to be removed for cleaning!

After you have been in long enough, your mouth will become your sex organ. If you know without a doubt that the cage won’t come off, you quit thinking about it coming off and you just focus on using your mouth to please her. Maybe you will get lucky and she will use a dildo on you and enjoy some ass play.

8. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I must admit I am having trouble seeing the downside of all this! The internet is awash with chastity fetishists and male subs adrift, desperate to find a lover or playmate.

Ormaz, Rectrix, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    The internet is awash with people indulging in fantasies. It is easy to say you want something and harder to deal with the day to day difficulties that go with it.

Incidentally, I don't consider this a "be careful what you wish for" instance because it is the dominant's responsibility to make sure that the sub's needs (not wants) are being met and this seems like a case of where that might not be happening.

collegeslave and sissyblueballs like this.
  10. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    This thread is relevant to my interests. :D

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    It is very hard to deal with. My wife also enjoys knowing I am completely chaste for long periods of time. However, she sometimes loses interest in the physical part of it and doesn’t even want to touch me down there.

sissyblueballs and Cincy like this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Seems to me you're having some doubts and rightly so because this is an extreme form of chastity you are describing. Some of us on here see chastity as a fun addition to our sexuality, something to be engaged in regularly. Others of us see chastity as a 24/7 commitment. You need to figure out where you want to be on that continuum and decide if this arrangement corresponds with that.

I suspect it doesn't, to be frank.

sissyblueballs and Ormaz like this.
  13. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The OP asked "how do I cope" not "how do I renegotiate my relationship." Presumably his needs are being met or he wouldn't still be there.

However, if the dominant has a "here's who I am, take it or leave it" attitude, then there probably is an element of "careful what you wish for". She doesn't have to be responsible for anything beyond not causing lasting harm. Meanwhile, submission and masochism form a feedback loop making it difficult to step away.

14. Locked.Up.Boy

Locked.Up.Boy New member

Manchester, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi again guys, thanks for the responses so far. Some interesting takes.

I feel like maybe I should add a little more detail. For a start I did mention it was a recently formed relationship 3 weeks is barely a relationship but we have really really hit it off!

I have gone a month before without orgasm but this has always involved maybe a weekly tease with the cage off, I am not super experienced in total chastity. Right now I am taking it day by day and trying to enjoy this new (to me) chastity experience.

Maybe some have found the perfect cage for them or other people are not being real in the practical side of chastity. I play quite a lot of soccer and regularly workout and get sweaty, I work a physical job so for practical purposes it has to come off on that 3-5 day timescale. It's a cb6000s and for me tight enough to be very snug and not possible to really clean to a degree that we feel is reasonable.

Yes I would agree with this, it is a form of teasing and its awesome! I love that she is so into chastity like she really really gets off on it which I have never ever experienced with anyone else. I know how rare that is and how lucky I am.

Honestly I would say this isn't too hard, erections without a physical touch aren't voluntary if you can keep your mind from drifting to something that turns you on then you can stay soft. It helps when you are stood in a pretty cold shower and have 5 minutes to take it off, clean with some soapy water, and clean the cage properly too, and lock it back on, there isn't much time for fun. Also as much as it would be nice to wank myself off really I don't want to let her down more plus she is stood nearby checking in on me.

Well thats partly why I posted, I am the sort of person that will try to be positive and when she said she wants total chastity I was open and said that to me that is a very scary thing that I think is difficult. It was kind of the basis of the start of the relationship that it would be heavily based around chastity, and I agreed to TRY it her way as thats what we both wanted.

I am trying and finding it much different to other times I have been in chastity where there was some form of unlocking and teasing going on weekly or more often than that even. I can't say I am not enjoying it because deep down I love not being in control, I am just finding it difficult to adjust to.

If it gets to the point where I feel it is my limit then of course I will talk with her and see if we can change some aspects to soften the lock up, as to whether she will agree to them or not is a different matter!

Many of you may have been with your partner and slowly got them into chastity and developed it with your partner. We met online with kink at the forefront of the relationship, to find a dominant girl who is unattached lives within 30 minutes of where you do and is the same age range as you and is into the same kinks as you and isn't crazy is pretty rare! We both know it, and ultimately she has had a lot of submissive partners and knows right now she could go find one tomorrow if what she wanted a quick night of fun. She holds the power and knows it.

Now we really hit it off so its not just the kink side that is good between us but we both really get on outside of that and she really likes me so, it's not like if I make a slight error or something I'll be dropped, I am not afraid to tell her if something isn't working.

Thats already been mentioned as a Christmas present! (not sure if that would be my present to her or her present to me lol). When that happens she has already got her sites set on 6-12 months!
    GULP

ugams, sissyblueballs, corsac and 2 others like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cb6000, yes I would definitely say it should be removed for cleaning by day 5. I would think for those models daily removal is probably more practical. Amazon carries some cheap steel cages that can be worn for a few weeks, I had a lot of luck with them. There are certain tweeks you can do to make these cheap devices more comfortable, and are open enough to wear long term. Good luck

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My Lady is adamant that we get such a cage made. She reckons that the only thing that should dictate when or IF the cage comes off should be herself.

Even the need for haircuts wouldn't she says as she has every intention at some point seeing how long we can let my hair grow before she thinks its too long.

She mentioned in your OP that you said your Lady is into long term chastity for you, no allowed erections and obviously full denial. We are already doing the last two and despite me thinking we already were doing the first she thinks she would like to try that sometime. What that might mean is anyone's guess its been nearly 18 months now.

Don't misundertand I am not complaining, no drop, permanently having some degree of being horny almost all the time, whats not to like. Somehow she has got me so I miss having full erections more than I do orgasms.

sissyblueballs and Nicoftime like this.
  17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Every relationship should start with a few months in chastity. Men would only persue ladies they really cared about.

18. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    There is a tendency here on this site and in the minds of people that when the men is unsatisfied, it is because they have unreasonable expectations or are doing something wrong. That's true in some cases of course, but I see a lot of instances of the woman neglecting their partner and in those cases, the guy needs to be told that he's not to blame.

Your presumption is faulty. People stay in bad relationships all the time.

sissyblueballs and Dasa like this.
  19. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's certainly a good thing that there are different voices offering different advice! I certainly didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't post that perspective.

In this case, the OP doesn't seem neglected, just being swept down a challenging but satisfying path. It won't kill him to do this for a few months and see what happens.

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    As always it is each to her or his own or in the case of a couple ...their own

There are a number of published on paper and online writers of books about male chastity. Many advocate that one it has been established that a device can be worn without any detrimental effects for more that about 10 days to a fortnight that a period of denial of about 3 months be instigated, to test the resolve of both partners and thatthey mutually wish to havwe male chastity as part of their lifestyle.

Perhaps the OP's Lady has read one or more similar books or articles.

With a new partner I would not be at all surprised if our first period of my denial was at least 3 months and would expect that any the when and if of any release would be completely her choice.

It does depend of course very much on the dynamic of the relationship and not all enter ito things without considering that either they or their partners concept of the dynamic may evolve. Its back to the oldest sloution/recommendation..... Communication is Key.

sissyblueballs and Rectrix like this.
  21. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    You stumbled into gold. Leave it alone and let it play out.
    She's in control, let her be. Your in for a fine ride, stop worrying.

22. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Lovely thread @Locked.Up.Boy!
    Enjoy the ride, try not to complain but communicate. Out of own experience, i can regret when i look back and didn't just surrender/followed Her wicked ideas because i was worried. Good luck + congrats, sounds you've found a lovely Miss. ❤️✌️

23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @filltee nailed it, @Locked.Up.Boy. The difference you're experiencing is that you previously thought chastity was about not cumming and not having orgasms. What she's teaching you is how central the erection itself is to you and how taking that very erection from you will make you more dependent on and submissive to her. It's so central to our experience as males, so completely normal to be erect on demand or nocturnally, that we confuse the loss of erection with the loss of orgasm, though they're two very different things. Being released for T&D weekly, as you used to be, reaffirms your maleness and sexuality even if you don't get to spurt. Not being allowed to become erect at all over a period of weeks or a month opens your mind to a more thorough reconsideration and questioning of your maleness and your role with her.

sissyblueballs and Giles_English like this.
  24. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I agree, total denial would be hard to take without my daily tease sessions. Thankfully, my wife agrees.

25. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife is not a big fan of grabbing my cock, but she does like for me to rub little willy on her pussy and ass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice