Who else tends to lock themselves back up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Aug 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Don’t get me wrong, chastity and wearing the device was my idea, but putting it back on is not something I want after I’m out.

Then after awhile or after some sort of fore play I need to lock up, and even without being told I lock up. I haven’t cheated the no cumming without her thing since we started this, so I lock up to prevent me from taking matters in my own hands.

I’ve also noticed that things that aren’t naturally sexual to me or a turn on, become extremely erotic after when you know you’re not allowed to touch. Just today she had her foot on me while watching tv on the couch. I started rubbing. She said oh sweetie they aren’t clean. Suddenly I had an urge to kiss them. Then I smelled them, and the scent was intoxicating. I locked and sucked her feet and toes for 45 min. And I’m not a foot guy or have a foot fetish or anything like that! I just needed to do that and I was sooo turned on by the act. I immediately went and locked up and put her key back on her necklace.

I’ve locked up several times without being asked, especially after something like that. You would think I would try to stay unlocked in case she decided I deserved some attention, but I couldn’t lock up fast enough.

Anyone else do this?

2. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I only lock up when @Ma.B wants me to. lately it's been more often than not.

3. Guest 3927

Guest 3927 Member

Local Time:
    That’s because you are lock in there for 31 days ... so you count come out if you wanted to.....

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Yes, increasingly I’m locking up without being asked. I travel regularly and take the device off before flying, and leave it at home. In the past I would wait for her to tell me to put it back on, now I usually put it straight back on when I get home, as it only came off due to the travel.

But, the more you wear it, the more conditioned it you become, and it feels weird when it’s off....but I still want to cum!

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Im locked up permanently now (hotter weather has helped) Im only allowed out the cage when in the company of Mistress if we are going out hiking/walking a lot or just when not practicable, and off course for washing. As for who locks me up I have to do it as it's not easy to get the ring on.

6. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:

Same here. I put the device on but @Ma.B inserts the lock and turns the key herself each time.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    As I am only allowed out with permission for hygeine reasons, sometimes a haircut, and not allowed to have an attempted erection during that time I unlock complete tasks and get back in within a few minutes. As mentioned before I can do this so quickly I do not attempt to get an erection though I do sometimes become aware of 'stirrings'.

The odd thing is that I seem to pride myself on denying myself an opportunity to have an erection which amuses if not pleases my lady no end.

Still looking for someone in th eUK to make us a cage we can leave on for longer with a view to probably goingb oth permanently deied and locked one day.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    I totally understand where you are coming from. My wife finally let me out the other day to have sex and without her even asking me to, as soon as we were finished I washed up, locked up and handed her the key back. In the past before we got serious about this I would fight her on locking back up and I would eventually masterbate behind her back but that has all changed now!

9. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I used to wait for my Miss to tell me because I like being told to lock up. Sometimes she'd leave me out for a day or two after a release and that's not good for me. I know she's just trying to be nice and give me some free time but in the end I just can't handle it. So far in the last month the longest I've been out is a few hours overnight and that was the last time she let me out. Then I put it right back on in the morning, I'm just way to tempted otherwise.

Nicoftime, b_quark and Rectrix like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's a natural part of being submissive.

11. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Self locker here. Only been at this for about a month. Haven’t run into the Don’t Want To phase yet. As they say, it takes 21 days to form a habit so hopefully I won’t start generating excuses.

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I crave being locked and controlled and I really missed being locked when she removes it, whatever the reason. My goal has to always honor her desire and wait for her to lock me up but I have locked myself just to hand her the key. That is usually met with 'good boy.'

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice