Idea for Behaviour Birthday Present for Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chaste_zombie, Aug 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    For the last few years I have been giving my wife what I call a behavior present on her birthday. coming up in a couple of weeks. The idea being a permanent behavior change that both inconveniences me, and she would find sexually arousing, or at least demonstrating my subservience to her. The first was of course wearing the chastity cage pretty much 24/7. The second was wearing only thong underwear. The third was fasting for the month of Ramadan in her honour every year. The fourth was the effective removal of the word 'no' from my vocabulary to her. This year I am sort of out of ideas. While I would love to be her sissy nor to wear womens clothing that would be noticable outside the house or something, that is not something she wants.

Any ideas? The only two ideas I have so far is to be her 'whipping boy', or to always wear a tie every day, but that is something I am pretty much already or do and seems lame.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    How about promising to do the dishes, laundry and give her a foot rub every day?

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    I agree with @RexVa that it needs to be something service based. By now it's gone beyond a sexual thing into an acceptance of her total dominance. That could be reinforced by you assuming all responsibility for daily drudge work.

Good luck...

AprilC and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    If your doing this For Her. What does she want and what would she appreciate? This could be a lot more important than what kind of underwear you have on.

I agree with RexVa

HeForHer, Breathe and Goddess Gaia like this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Many years ago one of the first things I did on our flr journey was give my wife a home made booklet of vouchers for her birthday.

In those days we always did the washing up after meals together. The 12 vouchers in the booklet I gave her were "Dish Fairy" vouchers, one for each named month. The voucher entitled the holder to request that all the dish washing for one day of that month was done by the "Dish Fairy" - i.e. me.

She loved her present, and looked forward to those days when she'd be busy baking, knowing that she could redeem her voucher and that I would be doing all the washing up for her on that day. She also really liked that the present lasted for a whole year (and asked for another present like it the next!)

These days, I do nearly all of the washing up, from little acorns...

Seems to me though that much of you've been doing for her birthday has only been for your benefit. Try thinking what would make HER happy, regardless of whether you'd enjoy it or not!

Breathe, Rectrix and Goddess Gaia like this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I agree with the last few posts - ask her what she wants.

HeForHer likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    When yopu are both home in an evening or at the weekend what does she do re maintaining the home or housework...whatever.. that you can offer to do for her or perhaps better yet with her, being locked and denied does not mean all of life is about that.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  8. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    You seem to have sissy desires but you are not permitted to show that on the outside. I assume the thongs that you do wear everyday are actually woman's panties. How about have a period when your wife does? During her time of the month you have to wear a pad in your panties to signify your support for her monthly hassle. When I wore panties I would often be instructed to do this even with tampons to show my loyalty and to experience the discomfort she unfortunately faces. The best part is only you and your better half know. Just a thought.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  9. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    I have suggested this in the path; however, since our culture values beauty and image. Why not commit to her that you will maintain a low body fat, shave your body and keep it smooth and clean, and build muscle and look like a stud. That means managing your calories, exercise and weight loss.

Make your body a temple and make her desire for you to show it and share it in her view like the prize you are. Remember if you have a strong internal feminine spirit, that doesn't mean you can't have a six pack abs, well structured shoulders and arms and limited body fat. You can have shapely legs with muscles and look "good".

So I would state your goal is 10-15% body fat, and whatever your acceptable BMI/weight is and to tie it to your orgasms and our the extra number you need to give her.

Breathe, Rectrix and Goddess Gaia like this.
  10. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    Thanks, lots of great ideas but nothing that will specifically work for me for various reasons. I am now heading in the direction on a prince albert or similar piercing. She has expressed interest in this before, especially how it would improve the security of the chastity cage significantly.

Here are the ideas and why they would not work (note I am not complaining about the idea maker, they are good ideas, just that this far in my FLR relationship the easy changes are done)...

1. dishes, laundry and give her a foot rub every day?
    I aready do the dishes and give her a full body massage including foot rub as many times as she is willing. I offer at least once a day. For laundry... I am banned from the laundry machine because I am terrible at it. Last time I actually managed to set of the bugler alarm (even though it was disconnected) I am that bad at it.

2. assuming all responsibility for daily drudge work.
    As above, I am already pretty much there.

3. Make your body a temple and make her desire for you to show it and share it in her view like the prize you are...
    Intriging idea that we have used in the past. Things like sexual rewords for weight loss etc. However for various reasons, she would be super against trying this again.

4. How about have a period when your wife does?
    Due to a surgery she no longer has periods.

5.- ask her what she wants.
    I have, but in the past and in this case she likes for me to come up with ideas. My imagination in this area seems to be better then hers.

11. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    1. Watch her do the laundry and take notes so you know EXACTLY how to do it?

2. Watch YouTube on how to give pedicure/paint nails so you can do that for her?

3. Something she loves but you don't know well? Learn her favorite hobby, read her favorite books, learn guitar to sing for her?

Breathe and Digital like this.
  12. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Does one not improve their house, their car, or even their high tech? There is no punishment involved for her as your goal is to improve how you look, feel, and are as a guy. Can you imagine the confidence she gets if you have the perfect V body shape, and a strong and healthy body.

When a man is at a low body fat and in very good shape the sexual drive of the man goes up exponentially. It means your horomones are in balance and the strength and stamina goes through the roof.

Now picture you being super horny and being "super" desirable, and then denying yourself to other partners and in your own self pleasure.

Picture you in a kneeling pose with her on her back while you give her loving and manual stimulation with a hard and firm body, nice butt and body and her hands caress you or grab on to the sheets knowing your are rock hard and knowing you will go no where else but her personal temple.

By showing you care about your health and body you are stating you want to be around for as long as possible on this earth to be with her in full and stable health. Why? Because it is heaven on earth.

13. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The real gift would be to let her come up with it herself.

14. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    Take her out for a trip.

15. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've got to be honest, the PA sounds like something you want rather than she wants. You asked for different ideas, and you've come up with the number one chastity cliche, the PA.

16. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    Quick update ...

First thanks for the ideas, unfortunatly we are already beyond most of that in our relationship anyway.

Right now (after showing her this thread) she is debating between the tie idea and the PA. Both are intriguing. She knows how much I hate ties, but she has her own reasons for wanting me to get a PA.

17. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    It has been decided that I will wear ties, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY, even at home. I went to the store today to buy a half dozen dress shirts and two ties. One hand I really really really hate wearing ties (worn one about 5 times in last 20 years since I graduated from a private high school where I wore one every day), on the other, on the other hand it is super appropriate. Men make women wear heels and other uncomfortable clothing daily, so why should I be any different. God I wish she wanted me to wear heels or something.

It is wierd to think that within a year or two I will be known by everyone as the guy who wears a tie to work in my very casual work environment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice