Does your KH allow masturbation (without orgasm of course)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Feb 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    For the last couple of weeks, I wake up in the middle of the night, and start masturbating like crazy. My wife wakes up and has a number of different responses. She will take over for a few minutes, or just grab my balls and let me continue, or roll over and invite me to place little willy between the cheeks of her ass. She has also given me a nice tease session on the edge of the bed (my favorite position). This morning she just said "that's enough". Life is good.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Before my wife decided to take 100% control of my chastity, each day, I’d wake up erect in the middle of the night and want to stroke. I’d get out of bed and press myself into my Contender cage, and go back to bed.

I haven’t masturbated without permission since 2014.

I bravely offered my wife permanent control over my stroking last April 2014. She was proud to accept it, but upped the ante. She said all forms of masturbation was forbidden. No stroking. No vibrators. No ball tugging. No prostate play. No toys. Nothing. I’m not allowed to try to get myself off in any way without her explicit permission.

And she let me go 16 months without self pleasure. I thought I’d make it though 2017 without stroking my cock at all. But she gave me a surprise in December. It’s frustrating to remember how it feels. I do miss stroking my cock. I used to be addicted to it. Now I can count on both hands the number of times she’s let me stroke myself since I’ve been pierced and secured in chastity.

She wants me to be dependent on her. And it works for us. I’m incredibly grateful for the slightest touch now.

Just her hands gripping my balls makes me swoon. Nervous. But my eyes go wide and she loves it.

3. Jay86

Jay86 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Generally speaking no, as a rule I'm not allowed to touch it for fun at all. Sometimes I will absentmindedly hump the sheets when I'm in bed alone and forget I'm not supposed to pleasure it, and if I'm in bed with her I often rub it up against her. However on occasion when I'm away she likes me to edge myself. This is because when she's not there to wind me up and get me going, I can try and ignore the need to play with it, this lowers my libido overall, so having an edging session the day or evening before I come home ensures that the first thing on my mind is her when I get home.

CJ's hubby and Cincy like this.
  4. Prandtl

Prandtl New member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    My old keyholder would have me locked in my cage by default, no stroking or anything. But she sometimes used time unlocked as a form of punishment because she knew how much harder it was for me. I was allowed to look at whatever I want and touch briefly, but not really masturbate or get close. I used to beg to lock back up without release because the cage just made it easier.

Cincy likes this.
  5. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    This KH does not allow such activity. I have found over the years, that allowing release tends to generate less submissiveness in a chastised slave. I understand the importance of reward, but that’s what my feet and heels are for. Setting expectations too high for ones asset is IMHO counterproductive.

petevans, Rectrix, nonerect and 4 others like this.
  6. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Masturbation are not allowed, they are unhealthful, disrespecting and a loss of energy that otherwise would be directed to achieve a higher plateau and make life more fulfilling.

nonerect, Willywonka and Cincy like this.
  7. Deleted member 53138

No......how can you masturbate in chastity?
    Sometimes I must admit I also hump the pillow but this just causes more frustration and pain.....

Cincy likes this.
  8. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    Not a chance for me. I'm not even allowed to touch it in a pleasurable way. She now sees my dick as something for her pleasure and enjoyment only.

CJ's hubby, Cincy and Felix cum ea like this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am suprised that my wife allows masturbation, but she does not allow any release...I have not had an orgasm by masturgation in almost 2 years. She wants my cum only on or in her pussy and she loves to give me a nice cream pie to eat. My last full blown orgasm was over 3 months ago, but she does allow a ruined orgasm on occasion.

10. Branx911

Branx911 Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Same rule for me. Any form of sexual pleasure is not allowed unless she decides to provide it to me.

Rectrix, Mash2214 and Cincy like this.
  11. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Masturbation is forbidden. my training has taught me that my body is the property of my Keyholder. i have no interest or ability to subvert Her control or mastery over me.

nonerect and Cincy like this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My situation is almost a mirror image to @Peter Rabbit . I can masturbate as much as she allows me. She does allow me to touch myself on occasion and I love every moment of it. I also refrained from self pleasuring myself without permission and will be punished severely when I do.

Cincy likes this.
  13. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Solo play isn't allowed. I do love watching him stroke on My command, though. Never to completion, of course. :) Those days are long gone.

It's rather fun watching him in these moments, considering I'm always nearby and he's frantic for My touch. It's a joy to tease him this way.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  15. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    never and that is good like that. would not be able to edge myself multiple times a day/week without causing some spilling.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    This is actually something that surprised me. I suppose it shouldn’t have, but when we started it was merely introduced that it would be her decision to unlock it.

I had assumed that there would be weeks or months of both locked and unlocked time. There wasn’t. I thought during my unlocked time I would be free to do...whatever. She’s not okd and self touching except once where she asked me to ruin an orgasm on her tummy.

I hump her when caged quite a bit, vestigial motions I suppose...she calls me her little humper lol. I usually don’t even realize I’m doing it, can’t feel it except for the pressure of pressing into her.

She hasn’t said it will never happen again, but it’s been 2 years and hasn’t happened. So I’m guessing she has no intentions of allowing it.

traveler likes this.
  17. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    I'm not let out of my cage without being tied up to where I can't touch myself. At least my hands bound behind my back. Usually more.

So no.

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  18. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Princess recently said “You have 10 minutes to do what you want”. She told me to stop about two minutes later. That was the only time other than as part of PIV sex or supervised cleaning that I’ve been allowed to touch my penis.

19. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    CJ often makes me finish myself when we play and I think she purposely lets me out of my cage for a days at a time so I can masturbate but it is not spoken in rule.

20. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    No, I'm not allowed to masturbate. Sometimes she will lay next to me in bed pleasuring herself, but if I move my hands towards my penis I receive a sharp smack to my hand. Also she will not play with my penis, she avoids touching it when I'm uncaged but will play with all the surrounding parts of my body instead. I think she does this to avoid causing an unintentional orgasm.

I'm reminded of the following hot writing from a hard-line blogger of old called Brigget:

My husband is never allowed to have an orgasm in our relationship. Ever. I don’t let my husband masturbate or touch himself. Nothing too unreasonable to ask that your husband shouldn’t be masturbating behind your back.

I also I require that my husband wear a chastity belt 24/7. I let him out of his chastity belt to shower and then, I strictly make him go right back in. I see no reason for him to be out more than a few minutes to shower and clean. He gets no satisfaction of getting hard and certainly can't masturbate.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVER MASTURBATE YOUR HUSBAND

Mixing masturbation and denial doesn’t work. I never play with my husband or masturbate him or even touch him when he is out of his chastity (to shower, for example).

And, I NEVER take him out for the purpose of masturbating and playing with him. This is so wrong and degrading for a woman to lower herself and be used this way. Never allow him the power or control over you to make you touch his penis. Never, acknowledge that you care anymore about his sexual needs. it makes no sense for you to suspend his denial, and your relationship, just so he can be played with and teased. It is like he doesn’t really believe that your relationship has only one female sexuality (yours) that gets explored completely and without limits. He should be helping you explore your sexuality, not the other way around.

I love that I can make him live in a perpetual state of denial and frustration, unable to get any stimulation or get hard. It makes no sense to let him out of this intense situation, even for a just a little play scene. His purpose in our relationship is to play with me, not the other way around.

21. Goddess Linda

Goddess Linda Natural born Domme, Owner, Key holder

Brazil, living in Europe
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    completely agree, also forbidden is every other form to release the pressure like prostate milking or every other form the locked may find.

petevans, Rectrix, nonerect and 2 others like this.
  22. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    No, not allowed!

23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Far too much masturbation on this site for my liking.

24. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree, compete denial needs to be the favoured option for chastised males.

25. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Rather odd all this talk about masturbation on a chastity site! Rather defeats the purpose.

nonerect and Mistress B like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice