Cuckoldry leading to chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandyb, Mar 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Ok so its been on and of for a few years now but it was never recognised as cuckoldry but a way my hot wife could exercise her much higher sex drive. Im not sure how it happened but some weeks ago she started really watching her diet and pounding the gym 4 or 5 times a week and now her body is looking amazing. She then announced she was meeting somebody which really excited me. I should explain we have been married for over 20yrs and have a very close relationship but I think she was perhaps feeling the spark was going a little as my sex drive was dwindling further.

So the night arrived and she flashed her lovely long legs at me in black stockings but made sure the dress flicked up so high that I could see she wasnt wearing panties telling me he asked her not to wear any as she went out the door. Later that evening she arrived home looking tired but glowing and smiling. She gave me very brief details later in bed. It sounded like they had basically pounded each other and explored almost every sexual position available. I then had to pleasure her orally but was not allowed an orgasm myself. Feeling frustrated but happy I went to sleep. Since then she has told him that he is her bull and he has told her no penetrative sex with me but I am making her happy orally and with lots of toys. I cant believe how happy I am and how much my desire for her has increased.

This now brings us to chastity as I know it would be all too easy for me relieve myself thus undoing all of the pent up desire & frustration. I have been wearing very occasionally a device as she sees fit but fighting the compulsion to ask if I should put it on as this really annoys her. I recently asked if I could order a better device and she agreed but wanted to discuss where & when I wear it. I ordered the device and then thinking as I know she is very sensible and practical that she would want reassurance that I could get out in an emergency. I found a way I could have a key near me in a tamper proof case. I told her of my actions but she responded with you keep going on about this you are losing focus. I told her with this my focus would be much sharper but I am worried she isnt getting it. I dont really know what I am getting into with chastity but so far I like the thrill and how it makes me feel towards her and I am happy. As you can see above she thinks i think about things too much and it annoys her when I am topping from the bottom as it were. I dont quite know what to do next as I feel I may already be pushing too hard.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    When we still did the emergency key thing, she used a laminator. She had a piece of paper that had a heartfelt saying on it and laminated the key to it.

Any tampering would ruin that slip of paper. I kept it in my wallet just in case. We have since moved on from emergency keys, but it was a nice no fuss way, and required no effort on her part. Which I think from reading your post, chastity is more important to you, (she just said no sex with her) she’s only helping you do chastity. She already knows how to not let you have sex with her lol!

I’m somewhat curious, did she gravitate to cuckoldry because of your feminine side or unrelated?

Mandyb likes this.
  3. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks I think I just need to be straight and say look this is important to me would you mind holding the key.

Its gravitated into cuckoldry I personally feel because of my low sex drive. Unless I have her completely wrong she is not the type to have an affair so we agreed she could go looking for the additional sex she needed. Its only now its become a cuckold thing but can you have a normal loving marriage which I think is what she wants and be a cuckold husband in chastity.

Allen1987 and Panda2010 like this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Sounds like she already has ideas as to when and where she will allow you to wear the cage. If she is not using you for penetrative sex, then why would she really care if you lock yourself up. You might offer yourself to her locked up, and see what she says. Then do some new things for her which demonstrate your focus and commitment to her. She very well may like seeing you locked and leave you that way given the situation with her new Bull. Then the temptation to relieve yourself will be at least slowed down. Hope all continues to go well.

Mandyb likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Seriously, if you are Her loving dedicated cuck, I don't think being kept locked and chaste should be a really big deal. I don't think it's a lot to ask for at this point to be locked up, given She has moved to things well beyond your cock. Get the idea in Her Bull's head and I bet he'd love to see you locked up and chaste as well.:rolleyes:
    If he gets into it, you know She will quickly jump on board. Ask Her to discuss your potential lock up with him, and watch how quickly things might change.

Mandyb likes this.
  6. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. At the moment whenever she asks I pleasure her orally and she really seems to explode so I get your point about caring whether im locked up or not.

spider203 likes this.
  7. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Getting her to talk to her bull is a great idea but risky if he says no let him suffer.

Chaste J. likes this.
  8. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    These things need to be taken slowly. Pressing the matter rarely works.

Perhaps try wearing the cage when she is on a date and ‘forget’ to take it off.

If she asks why you are wearing it, tell her you get so excited / horny when she is with her bull and that you feel the need to lock yourself up - as you don’t think you could trust yourself to behave if you weren’t locked!

You could follow that with ‘I’ll take it off if you don’t like it’ or similar.

Take it slow, enjoy the journey and be careful what you wish for!

Mandyb and Panda2010 like this.
  9. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Hi @Mandyb
    Indeed this could be risky. @Dufty 's blog 'Cucked at the Gym' might provide a cautionary tale (or a very exciting tale, depending on your perspective) https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cucked-at-the-gym.16276/

It seems a bit odd that having you locked is a bit too much for your wife even though she is taking a bull.

I like @gymgenius idea
    When she is preparing to go on a date ask to be locked up while she is on the date to reinforce the concept that her bull can have sex with her any way he wants, but you can't. Same with pleasing her orally - tell her you want to be locked up when you please her to reinforce the situation. So, in effect, you use the cage to support your wife having fun with her bull. Might be a way to get the ball rolling. But I don't know you or your wife, so I don't know if this will help. Just building on an idea.

And there are a number of cucks and cuckoldresses (is that the correct term??) on the mansion you might be able to chat with.

Good luck.

Mandyb likes this.
  10. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well things have moved on I simply said its important to me for you to control me sexually and really seemed like she got that. I also said if she wanted to tell her bull im locked thats also ok with me. She said she would think about that but being honest I hope she does because if I was her bull I would really support it. I went on to say that she decides when its worn. I have also noticed her demeanor changing following this discussion. She seems quick to get annoyed and harder on me for small thoughtless mistakes.

So now im looking for new devices I ordered a HTV2 but its not suiting me so I will have to fall back on my CB6000 until I can find something better.

Chaste J. likes this.
  11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    May be worth looking for something in stainless steel. Most people find then a lot more comfortable and easier to keep clean!

alpha_by_day and Mandyb like this.
  12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It is quite possible that your wife is enjoying the fact that she appears to have full control of you and your sex life all imposed by her will and she is confident that does not require the security of a device to ensure her piece of mind.

In that case she could be so pumped about the nature of her personal power and its control over you that is a far more significant factor than you have perhaps realised or imagined.

For her it is possible that you wearing a cage would be both weakness on her part and ptentially a source of pleasure for you that she would rather frustrate.

Of course I could have completely misunderstood her perception of the dynamic of your relationship.

But who knows perhaps that is one route the future of male chastity might progress along. A completely female led relationship with full dominance and yet with no device necessary whilst getting from him full compliance with self imposed abstinence . Possible...doubtful.. too extreme even.... but who knows?

Mandyb likes this.
  13. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks yes I have taken advice from the forum and I am looking at stainless cages.

14. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think there is some truth in what you wrote but I think she is now starting to hopefully enjoy my chastity. She has started smiling at me and saying in a sexy low voice "ok cucky" which makes me melt a little.

Andylocked, Panda2010 and Chaste J. like this.
  15. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    This morning I received this message from my goddess. Things are looking promising but in the back of my head I hear the words as written above 'be careful what you wish for'.

"U need be in chase"

16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Indeed, be careful what you wish for. You could end up locked 24/7 like and that's no fun! What a load of rubbish I talk, its absolutely BRILLIANT! :)

Mandyb likes this.
  17. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Its funny I know how it removes my sexual freedom and I dont like the thought of that yet I do. Whats up with that :confused:

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    What indeed?
    Swapping almost instant but gratification for near perpetual stimulation may be a big part of it.

A Quick orgasm V constantly being horny with infrequent (or no) DROP ... no contest for some of us.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I still take an O every chance I get!

20. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with this comment. In my opinion steel is superior for comfort, cleaning and appearance. Who knows, maybe OP's wife may see a solid steel device on him and get more on board with the idea.

Chaste J. and Mandyb like this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    facinating reading, i think as with many others it was the other way round for me, cuckolding came after chastity that came after BDSM/ FLR. I feel once your wife has that key, and the control she will love it! thanks for posting.

Mandyb likes this.
  22. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thankyou all for your kind comments much appreciated.

So where do those interested in cuckold go to find new bulls. I know she is getting a little frustrated by her current bull.

alpha_by_day likes this.
  23. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    “She is now starting to hopefully enjoy my chastity” - that is precisely what I hope for for my own wife - I think last time she thought it was a bit of fun, perhaps me being weird - I introduced it to her - but now she is even adding extra days onto my ‘term’ and I don’t even get the new cage for another10 days! (I have been cage free for nearly 4 years) - I am quite sure she will take it more seriously this time round - so long as it is still fun for US and SHE enjoys it, it will be great...I hope!! :)

Mandyb and Panda2010 like this.
  24. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I agree this is the important thing I want her to get it and not be doing just because I get a kick out of it.

Chaste J., Andylocked and Panda2010 like this.
  25. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    However each of us as different couples relate to chastity, I think that this is an important first step on our journey. Best wishes @Mandyb hope you and your wife work it out for your mutual benefit.

Mandyb likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice