Tough to get on...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dirtydvd, Apr 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. dirtydvd

dirtydvd Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Hey all, brand new to this board and to the wonderful world of chastity. My wife and I are thrilled to try this, but I have a problem. I have an average sized cock, but I have very tight balls. In other words, they are decent sized, but my sack is pretty small, and my balls dont hang much at all. This is making getting my device on very, very difficult. My wife wants tot be the one to put it on, but it literally kills me when she tries to do it. Pinches, and is very uncomfortable. I will say , because we are just starting it s a cheap device that closes around my balls with a "handcuff" type closure. It literally pulls my balls down so hard that I can't wear it for more than 10 minutes. Any advice on how to make this any better so we can play?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Welcome

I suggest getting yourself a cheap device that has a solid base ring, and the gap is fairly large. Amazon and dhgate sell steel ones of different sizes and work fairly well.

With some simple tools you can adjust some gap issues as well(vice and prybar).

Secondly putting these things on is tricky for even the wearer, having someone else do it would be more than problematic. I suggest you put it on and let her lock it.

I would keep your base ring somewhat tight, you don't want a ring sliding down a sack that is already fairly tight, just adjust the gap to relieve pressure on your tight sack. Also I wouldn't recommend getting a cage super tiny in length. Erections just end up happening behind the base ring pulling the whole thing down and applying pressure to your sack. Get one that is very near your flacid state.

I too am high and tight and this is what I have found to be true for me.

Good luck

wLOCKridge likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    or you cud get a belt cos them don't has rings that go round your doodys.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I had problems with every name brand device I wore. Since I was committed to chastity and being locked up all the time, I got a custom made Jailbird that I have worn for 4 years. It was made specifically for my measurements and not one size fits most.

BTW, welcome to the forum. While you should not spend a lot until you know if you like chastity, since the great majority end up not playing anymore due to reality not being like the fantasy, try to do as the poster above says. Then if you decide that you like it, get a custom made device. Those off the shelf devices are usually not good for 24/7/365 wear. Good luck.

wLOCKridge likes this.
  5. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM

6. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    I'd say Nicoftime is right on. Give up on the idea of your wife putting it on you. Put it on yourself and have her close the lock. I'm also high and tight. I started with a CB6000s years ago. It has only a partial base ring and at the time I thought I could never get into a solid base ring. Over time you figure out your own body and what works. Sizing of ring and gap is key. When starting out, make sure you are warm so your scrotum is more loose and try not to get excited (another reason to not try and have your wife do it). I found that my Cb6000s broke, I couldn't wear the Holy Trainer style due to minimal gap so then ordered a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I always put it on --- left ball then right ball then penis through the ring for me and I can get it on in a jiffy. If my wife were to try it would be painful and impossible I'm affraid...

7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Agree 100% on putting it on yourself. It is hard not to pinch, press or pull to hard when you are doing it yourself. If the person putting it on can't feel and respond to all this, they are only going to hurt you.

8. AvianKinetics

AvianKinetics New member

Local Time:
    I recently got my CB6000s and initially found it impossible to get on. I was about to write a very similar post here.

What works for me is to lubricate all the parts thoroughly. Reducing the friction between the device and body eliminates a lot of the problems in getting the ring to the right position. Lubricating the parts reduces the amount of force required to slide the pieces into place, so you can use one hand to close the device pieces and the other to pull skin out of the way to avoid pinching easily.

Lubricating around the base and at the head can help as well, provided you don't get aroused.

I also found that using a longer spacer (between the ring and the cage) makes a huge difference for avoiding testicle pain. I don't know what adjustments your device has, but I believe in starting off with the largest ring and spacer that still keep you in it.

9. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221911543607

This was the first device I tried seriously.

And when I say "I tried" I mean Ispent 3 weeks fiddling with it myself, smoothing bits here n there, bending bits, making spacers so it didn't pinch, before I let my wife anywhere near it.

Once I had it comfortable, I gave her the keys with a set plan. 1 day on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off and worked our way up to 2 weeks. We had a safe word for issues and when I used it, it was taken off, issue addressed and put back on again straight away.

Now I'm pierced with a ringless device but we worked up to wearing that long term too. I'm currently waiting for my upgraded device to come back from the manufacturer which will require more working up to when My Wife gets it back.

It all takes time.

Don't rush anything or the excitement will end in pain or a trip to the ER...

And remember, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!

10. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    We now almost always use a solid ring device (although I still like seeing him squashed in the CB6000S occasionally). What works for us is a half way house, he puts on the ring (or more often we've left it on because we use it like a cock ring) and then I put the cage part on him once he's well lubed. It's the ease of him doing the hard bit but psychological impact of me doing the final caging and lock clicking.

11. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Th
    Thats a good idea. My wife always makes me put it on, Maybe she would like it if I had the ring on already. All the parts with the CB6000 would really pinch when she tried but with the Queens Keep its only 2 pieces and a lock. She does like pulling the cage off though. I love that part too, there is something symbolic about her pulling it off slowly and watching all the wrinkles go away as it stretches out.......only to get shoved back in before too long!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice