ever outed yourself?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Surrendered to Bec, Apr 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I once sent a pic of me in my cage kind of close up to who I thought was my wife and it turned out that I sent it to a really close friend of mine and I relised I sent it to him as soon as it sent. I got ragged on for quit a while lol

smash363636 likes this.
  2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I haven't but there is part of me that wants my mistresses girlfriends to know. Something hot about her friends knowing I'm under her thumb.

Lockedinmetal likes this.
  3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I had a picture on my phone of me in my metal Bon4. I had forgotten it was on there. I let a good friend look through some pics from vaca and she found it! I was really embarrassed at first but but she got a kick out of it. Luckily she is a close friend and knows from many prior conversations that I'm rather alternative and kinky. It lead to a long conversation since she had many questions, I mean who in their right mind would lock a cage on their penis?!! It was pretty cool sharing something so personal with a good friend. And I'm def much more careful of handing my phone to other people!

Felix cum ea and spider203 like this.
  4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I have outed my Darling to a couple of people. The first is the gal who waxes us. The second is a pelvic floor physical therapist. In the first case, we have a pretty friendly relationship with the gal who does the waxing. I guess you kind of would need one if she is going to be doing the waxing regularly. She was kind of surprised, and sees the benefits of chastity so much so that she suggested it to her husband. He is not at all interested.

The physical therapist was very interested in chastity also, but more as a tool she could use to help her other clients. She mentioned to me today, she recommended it a lady whose husband has issues with being soft or erectile dysfunction and thought they should try. If they do some research, they will probably find all the benefits to locking up the male penis. I think here in the states people are much more conservative than in Europe.

5. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I seem to have been outed for a second time. We recently moved homes after 12 years. My wife packed her bedside table contents into a specific box (so the movers would find/steal/discover anything). She came home from the office a day or two later to find the cleaner (who had been asked to unpack boxes) had found and unpacked this specific box back into her bedside table. Amongst vanilla things were: wooden spanking paddle, CB6000, case for my Metal CB (clearly labelled as such) and a copy of "Male Chastity: A Keyholders Handbook".

So, I guess the cleaner now knows.

Lockedinmetal, spider203 and richard like this.
  6. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    Oh, and last year I had back issues and needed massage work. Cut a long story short because i was locked at that time I discovered two masseuse that were fully licensed etc but also running "adult" services on the side (Google a masseuses contact number. You'd be surprised). Both times the device was discovered, both asked questions (in a positive and intrigued way), both asked for a closer look/touch of the cage, and in one case she wrote down the brand names i could remember to do her own online shopping as she wanted one for her BF (having disclosed she was fond of tying him up).
    So, that's kind of "outed" albeit in a careful and considered way.

spider203 and richard like this.
  7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Good idea :)

Felix cum ea likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Our salesgirl never asked why we were buying a necklace for a key. Wearing keys to your lover's heart is so common these days that no one thinks anything of it. The salesgirl just showed us necklaces and never asked what the key was for. We also tend not to tell people our private business. We work on a need to know. My wife has never told anyone but her sex partners that she is bi despite having sex with woman a few thousand times. Need to know. :)

The only time we ever got a reaction from anyone was when we checked into hotels with our girlfriend and asked for a single king sized bed. No one asked why but they could assume. :)

9. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    Outed once on accident, the cage part was left on the coffee table from the night before . we had been fooling around downstairs on the couch and my wife took it off of me and left it on the coffee table. the next morning some friends of hers stopped by cause they were going shopping and they saw it. and questioned the hell out of her all morning. So far only one of them has actually seen it on me.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Her parents came over to help her put some flooring in, an older cage that I couldn't use anymore because of my piercing was on the coffee table. Luckily it was a very cluttered table and would not have known even if they would have picked it up. Still was out there in the open.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  11. Grntruck73

Grntruck73 New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    An ex-coworker and close friend knows. Over the years we have become close friends confiding in each and supporting each other. Nothing has ever happened between us but we both know secrets of the other. During one of our texting marathons last year she was asking how things were at home if there was improvement in the bedroom struggles. I told her yes, we were playing a new game. Played coy for a bit but finally came out with it. She was very interested and asked a lot of questions. No photos were exchanged. :) It was nice to share it with someone. Ocassionally she will text me and ask about it or make a wisecrack. The last time she asked how long i'd been locked and when i told her replied "i bet thats difficult" followed by "did you notice i didn't say hard? haha". She has though about it for her husband but he wanted nothing to do with it.

My keyholder/bride has not told anyone that i know of and isn't likely too. She won't wear the key for fear someone will ask about it. That is a huge fantasy of mine however.

Hans Dietrick and kellysbitch like this.
  12. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A few of my wifes friends have asked about her key lately. She doesn't tell, but it's still quite the turn on! I think it would definitely have to be the right person!

13. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I think most of us locked men wish we could tell it from the rooftops

14. Queensbitch's queen

Queensbitch's queen New member

Local Time:
    I'm the keyholder over my Queensbitch. I wear the key on my necklace along with a cross our son bought me for Christmas a couple years ago. I've been wearing it for a while and one day at work I was asked "what's the key for?" I asked "do you really want to know? And if I tell you can you handle it?" well to make a long story short the guy wouldn't let it drop so I told him the key goes to a jailbird cage. And he kept pushing for info so I said look it up. Well after lunch he came to me and said that he would never of guessed I was into that kinda thing. I said nicely it's not a "that kinda thing" it's a lifestyle kinda thing. He never asked about it again.

JayDub, kellysbitch and Queensbitch like this.
  15. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've told and shown a friend about it over snapchat (we don't live in the place anymore). He wasn't super into it but oh well. It helps that we slept together a couple times...

Other than that everyone who knows I've met because of chastity through tumblr or kik or whatever.

16. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    I like the fantasy, but not sure if it would be cool in the real world.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  17. Queensbitch's queen

Queensbitch's queen New member

Local Time:
    We have a friend who is starting a new relationship with her bf. We talk about all kinds of stuff but Last night I finally told her bout our chasity lifestyle. We talked about the cage that @Queensbitch wears on pretty much all the time. I'm not sure what she thought about it for sure because she said she never heard of it til now. So will have to wait to talk to her again to answer her questions on this life style. Maybe eventually she might see the benefits of locking her man up too.

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Why have you outed?

19. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    To us, why keep it secret once you have figured out all the benefits that come with chastity.
    Why keep friends from the opportunity to learn and maybe begin the same journey.
    @Queensbitch's queen nor I am ashamed of the fact that I am locked unless she needs to use me for her orgasms.

corsac, Jblocked, joe01 and 3 others like this.
  20. Deleted member 38179

We keep it as our secret. My wife says she doesn't want anyone to know about it. She keeps me locked for mu massage appointment every 2 weeks. My masseuse is very good about keeping clients covered however the sheet is very thin and my metal cage is visible through it, I have checked when getting up from the table to get dressed. It wasn't until I had swithched to my metal Looker2 that she started always telling me about her multiple boyfriends and hiw they treat her like a Goddess. Maybe it's a small world after all...

21. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    I just did that but to an girl

22. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    @Mychastitylife that's interesting. I sometimes have to go through sessions of massage to compliment other therapy on a herniated disk. The first time this coincided with my Wife and I restarting chastity I emailed (from my old gmail, which isn't my name) several therapists explaining I wore a chastity cage, that it shouldn't interfere in any way with their usual massage and would be covered by draping (but probably noticeable). 90% responded thanking me for my opens and saying it wasn't a problem at all. It was hellishly embarrassing though, I opted for the oldest masseuse, and apart from checking I was comfortable whenever I had to lay on my stomach (intimating the cage might be uncomfortable). She never directly said anything.

23. JayDub

JayDub Active member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    For relaxed/leisure massage though I have googles massage cell numbers to see which ones also offer more "adult" services, and then use them. This is because they're completely un-offended by the cage. Well, I've done that once, and used the same lady twice.

24. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Well, I didn't exactly "out myself" as my wife/Mistress was called out of town on business and She called to tell me that She was off to the airport and that Her sister, Lori, would be over to check in on me. Then, She said "And, Oh, by the way, Lori has the key to your cage, so you better be on your best behavior, sissy!" Well, I was shocked to learn that Lori knew about my feminine side and more intrigued that Lori had the key. When Ms Lori showed up, She told me that She was here to see Donnasue and that I should model my best lingerie for her, which I did, strutting around in bra, panties, corset, heels, wig and makeup! I was totally humiliated. (She told me how she had noticed me checking out her boobs on several occasions and I had always thought that She was hot!)

ANyway, after my little modeling session, Ms. Lori took off her blouse and presented her bra encased boobs within inches of my face and asked me if I liked what I saw. Of course, I told her how amazing her breasts were and she said that, It's a shame that my clitty was locked up and all or we could have some fun! Then, she told me how, with my "itty bitty clitty" I couldn't do much for her anyway, so she put her blouse back on, gave my cage a tug and left me there, hornier than ever. Since that day, neither my wife nor Ms. Lori has said a word about that, but Ms. Lori just always has this knowing look on her face when she sees me.

b_quark, Jblocked and spider203 like this.
  25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The new pendant key I made for mistress is an eyegrabber, it obviously doesn't say chastity key on it, but she will probably receive questions.

I think it's pretty, but definitely not a normal jewelry, and looks custom made. Just like a tattoo, I'm sure people will want to know the meaning behind it. Of course "key to his heart" is a stand by, but to any person practicing chastity, I believe it will be obvious.

As far as outing myself...sending a text to my ex wife on accident about FLR on Tumblr ...you can just guess what pops up when you google THAT! She later told me to keep "whatever it is you two do, away from our son" lol! Like I was run around in front of him with a collar and cage on for clothing.

Had another close call, almost sent my mom a very very very very dirty meme from Tumblr...usually mistress is the first person that pops up when I hit messages, but I had forgotten that my mom just sent me a message. I caught it, but would have been mortified. Am more careful now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice