birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Ring Size

I have a CB2000 which I have been in for most of the past year. I use the 2 inch A ring comfortably but snug (when not aroused) so the the Birdlock may be too snug for you. Due to it being someone pliable, it fits the contours better, unlike the solid A rings of the CB's. I feel that is what makes the comfort level higher. I never measured the circumference, just tried the rings until I found the one (the largest) that was reasonably comfortable enough to wear long term. I will measure and let you know exactly next time I am released. I hope soon! I hope this helps a bit.

2. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    I am not really sure. When wearing the CBs, i would try various ones for best fit. I am wearing Birdlocked now, so I can't measure myself, but I have pretty decent sized balls. Once in, the balls are through the base ring. Unless you are enormous, the ring should fit.

3. slavejard

slavejard Junior Member

Local Time:
    First post here... I used to wear the cb3000 with a cable through a PA ring. That thing made so much noise I could never wear it in public and it ended up just sitting the the drawer. Plus not being able to have kids sit in my lap made it not very practical. I ordered one of these from keptforher.com on Thursday and should get it in the next few days. One thing I'm wondering about is, will I be able to wear my PA with this thing on?

Anyway, I'll be sure to add my .02 when I get mine.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I/We are considering getting one to replace the CB6k we have now.
    Madam has a concern over the width of the main ring.
    I am out of my CB6k right now becuase I ended with a nice irritation on the underside of my sack where the ring was.
    Madam is afraid that the birdlock would be worse. anyone have thoughts on this?

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I would think that you would not have the irritation under your sack with the birdlocked because there is not hinge pin to irritate you. I can't say for sure because i don't have one... yet. It is in the mail and should arrive this week. :happy0030:

As for the PA piercing... the manufacturer website says they have a special style with a larger hole in front for a PA. I have a frenum myself and hope that doesn't cause an issue.

6. slavejard

slavejard Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I saw the one on birdlocked site of course after I ordered mine. Looks like I might be able to just widen the hole with some scissors or something I hope. Would hate to lose the piercing as I got it to eventually get a loritube.

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    the CB6k doesn't have the hinge pin.
    I just got irritated from the movement. I do appear to be better at the moment. we will see if it goes back on tonight or not.
    Let me know how yours is, the more reviews the merrier :happy:

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I had the CB6000 with plenty of irritation. I have been wearing the birdlock nor for about 48 hours straight. while it is still early the only iiritation under the sack was just from skin on skin rubbing. It kind of exposed the balls a little so they were rubbing on my leg. Better underwear would probably have fixed this. Needless to say a little lotion and problem gone. No release needed. Definitely better than the CB but still a little bit of discomfort at night. Mostly a tormenting type, which of course makes it worse. LOL

9. spyderman

spyderman Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have one and it does solve all problems of every other device I have tried. It does not pinch. It cannot be escaped from. It is safe during sports. But, for me, it has a glaring flaw. The ring is one full inch wide (not diameter, wide!). My CB2k is just over 1/4 inch which is fine. Being one full inch to pushes everything forward so that it sticks out too much to be subtle, and worse, it put tremendous strain on the balls.

The simple solution is to make the ring more the size of a cb2k. The would mean that their locking system would not work. That is OK by me, simply use number nylon ties (ala ClubFem's MCD). If they would make this change I bet they sell a lot. Otherwise, I suspect a lot of people will have the same complaint I do. I would also prefer the smaller cage ...

10. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    :party-091: Just got mine today.

Initial fitting was tough and i ended up using soap and water in the shower because the lube so slick i could not hold anything! I will experiment with putting the device on over the course of the next few days. Right now it is too soon to say much else about it.

I will post pics in a week or so. Right now i am really hairy because Goddess wants to wax my pubs... ouch!

11. madamsboy

Local Time:
    hmm... that may be better for me. I typically have the CB6k pulled away from my body anyhow

12. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Greetings All.
    I have just now sent off an email to birdlocked asking if they can look at the possibility of making a version with a much narrower base ring, but still the same shape.
    Instead of using the strap system they have now, I have suggested the use of wire-ties. they come in all sizes and many different colors (even PINK I think for dolly).
    I think wire-ties would be much stronger that the current strap system but can still be cut off at a moments notice in an "emergency".
    I don't think such a unit would be any more or less secure than their current setup, which for all intents a purposes is not particularly secure and the padlock is merely a mild deterrent for any one desperate enough.
    I feel this narrower version would be much more suited to those of us with high set balls as well as making it easier to fit the unit. Of course wire-ties are adjustable to whatever size you like and not restricted to the two position locking system currently used.
    I see this as a viable alternative for those of us who have the above difficulties and only use such devices on a casual basis due to work, etc etc.
    I await their response and will report back.
    Cheers to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

13. slavejard

slavejard Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I got mine today and will be putting it on ebay or something to sell it. It went on ok, felt secure as in I couldn't get it off, but the problem was I was able to get off. Start rubbing it around a little and pre-cum starts lubing the inside. After a bit it's like using a masturbation device that gives the balls a nice tug on each stroke. So, if you have masturbation problems as I do. this probably isn't the device for you.

14. madamsboy

Local Time:
    how much are you looking to get for it?

15. legendaryv

legendaryv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Do you fill the cage when flacid? If not, it sounds like the mini birdlock might have been a better option. My understanding is that it shouldn't have enough room for that kind of movement when erect.

16. peewee

peewee Junior Member

Local Time:
    i just heard about the birdlocked and love to hear from you wo are lucky enough to have one. There may be one in my near future...a mini one of course

17. Bendix

Bendix Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    My Birdlocked finally came in! I am wearing it now. My wife and I were both involved with putting the thing on; it was not easy! I have had it on ever since it came in on Monday (two days ago.)

I will admit that it does not seem to be too hard to get out of with such loose settings on the ring. Perhaps they should sell a heavier duty strap with tighter settings, or some type of come-along. (No pun intended.) I think you can get the thing slippery enough to grab under the penis and back it out if you really try. But then I have no idea how one would get it back on.

For now I use it as the deterrant that it was intended to be, with reasonable doubt that I could remove it. It is still a first line of defense and constant reminder of where I am supposed to be.:mad0025:

18. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I wore mine for a 48 hour period, including to work all day while photographing a wedding. I can say it is 100% secure on me. I was also not able to get it close to allowing me to orgasm. I do think that is because on me the fit is pretty snug. There is no room to flex once in. My only complaint was some minor chafing which was resolved with some lotion. Hope this helps those interested.

19. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    I have been in 8 days now. Only out for for about an hour for my Mistress' pleasure on Sat. I am very happy with it. No way I can escape, and no way I can orgasm while wearing it. :balls:

20. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Is there anybody wearing one that has a relatively tight scrotum? Mine is quite tight so I’m a bit sceptical that it would work for me. It takes at least 3 days of wearing the CB until my scrotum is stretched enough for it to become comfortable.

It looks to me as if the birdlocked wouldn’t have the same stretching properties as the CB as the ring isn’t solid. Any experiences anyone?

21. Partenia

Partenia Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I got mine today, and my first impression is very good. Since I fill the whole cage with less than half an erection, I now doubt I'll manage to come off while it's on; but time will tell. The original vendor also offers a smaller version that is 2 cm (about 3/4 in) shorter.

22. michaelacd

michaelacd Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I'm delurking here for a bit just to write about my experience with the device.

I bought mine from the manufacturer's site. Delivery was speedy enough, I got it within a week after ordering it.

It was quite difficult to get my balls trough like other's have commented. When it was on it definitely felt much nicer to wear than my cb-3000, as the ring didn't hinder movement. It is kinda a shame because for me, it's not really a chastity device, it's more like a fake vagina that is locked on. I'm able to stimulate myself and make my penis move inside it by repeatedly squeezing the head part of the tube. I can make myself cum inside it with relative ease.

23. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    is anybody wearing a minibirdlocked and can they compare it's fit to how they fit in a cb3k? i'm a bit of a grower, and I fit most of the time to the end of the cb3k, but sometimes when I'm up and about, mini-me shrinks and I think that if the cb3k were a couple cm shorter it'd fit better. Hence the idea of the minibirdlocked might fit better? any thoughts?

24. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    well...
    i have a nasty high tight sac and didnt have any prob till last night. slipped it on (ouch) last night did everything but the click of the lock as it's too tricky for wifey to manipulate all that. every thing was fine fell asleep and woke with my left nut located up near my kidney. realized i had set it on the wrong one of two options (not tight at all and a little tighter(for the strap that is) )after that as wifey was sleeping i easily sliped it off and let her know i did when she woke.
    as far as i can see it's very comfy almost too comfy and placement is key gotta get em in there and right cause with the grippy material there is minimal movement. i am average size but almost wish i'd ordered the mini...dont know if there is a dif in ring circumferance?
    anyway ill be making sure to use the right space hole this time and mabey getting the ole hole punch out...actualy why not make your own snazzy "belt" style strap?
    boy j

25. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    That's the problem I've had it the past but the Minibirdlocked seems to answer that. The inside is grippier so tends to hold you in place better.

Sadly mine is up for sale due to short time working and the need to conserve funds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice