birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    okie doke

new twist....

i dont know if she can go through with it, but my keeper has decided i shall quit smoking after 27 years of faithful puffin ....yes i should quit... and aparently the pink birdlocked stays on till i do. Im already feeling that it's not on right or that an emergency is around the corner and need out gaaaaah! i hope i can quit soon!
    :balls:

2. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    If you have been smoking for that long, perhaps your keyholder will allow you to wean yourself off tobacco. Cold turkey might be too much to ask for. How about asking her for a night out/orgasm for every day you smoke two less cigarettes? Pretty soon you will be a nonsmoker.

3. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    sounds great! (to me) we tried a program i thought up but didnt work....I am not into pain (a little flogging is nice) and fear the cane...so i set up an excel program for the math and recieved one stroke for each smoke with all kinds of goodies and multipliers worked into it. problem was, she was too gentle (well kind of) and i started to enjoy it lol.
    so this time its her idea...and im in it and there is no negotiating

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    OK, it's been a while (I have been pretty busy) but I will give a quick run down on my birdlock...

First of all, I really like it!

I'm not sure if I can make myself cum in it or not (haven't tried). As others have said it is really tough to get in... if you don't have one then you really don't understand... it is HARD and sometimes painful to get your balls through the base ring.

It is tough to pee standing up, but it can be done. I actually have more issues sitting to pee because a small amount of urine won't drain so I have to... well, lets just say I deal with it! lol

Night time erections are not much of an issue. I got some pain but not near what I had with the CBxxxx. I did get some irritation under my balls. This was caused by the strap pulling whenever I tried to get erect. A little ointment helped this issue.

Biggest draw back that I can see is it really isn't 100% secure. With a lot of lube or even soap and water you can pull out. I didn't try, but I think that you could wiggle back in also. Without lube the device fits very secure and grips you very snuggly.

5. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    OK,
    birdlocked came back to me and said that yes they could make it with a narrower base ring, and that it would still use the existing locking band.......end of story.!!!! No more information!!!
    So, looking at the unit, I can't see that it would be all that much narrower...a few millimeters maybe!!!
    No information as to how narrow, or what cost or anything... Like getting blood out of a stone.
    Now, if they would make one that was a LOT narrower and the strap space was only wide enough (say 5mm- wide enough for a zip tie) then that would probably be a lot easier to get on and a lot more comfortable for those of us with high set ball sacs!!???
    cheers all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

6. colinchaste

colinchaste Junior Member

Local Time:
    Keen but waiting

Hello all members of this great forum.

I've been keeping my eye on this thread because I'm toying with the idea of getting a new 'birdlocked' device. I have a CB6000 at the moment which I only occasionally wear, to my girlfriend's disgust. My girlfriend would love me to be locked up 24/7, but unfortunately the 6k is a little uncomfortable when I'm driving my fork lift truck at work. When my girlfriend's had me locked up previously she'd only allow me out for cleaning after 7 days.

I've been reading all the messages left in this thread and at the moment I'm not sure whether the standard or mini would suit me best. People have said how comfortable and soft the birdlocked is, I think this would suit me just fine. Views seem to be a little mixed regarding whether the birdlocked is more or less visible under jeans than the 6k, I was hoping it would be a little less obvious.

I personally think once I had the birdlocked on I would make sure I showered and removed all the lubricant that I will need to allow me to get it on. I like the way members have said once the lub's gone the device sticks to the skin like a second skin, just what my girlfriend would want.

Colin

7. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    it is definately less noticable end of story, comfy yes i just had it on for 4 days and was about to be released for a cleaning but asked her to wait a sec and sure enough i could slip it off no prob at all (i was in the tub) and i think i could painfully get it back on....perhaps i should have gotten the mini damn it. my question is ...is the diameter of the mini less for the ring? and anyone out there who found the mini too small and wants to trade for a pink regular one? :(
    all in all a nice device but way too easy to pop out of. if it wasnt for the price and my lack of skills id go for a belt i think...maybe i could modify this...probably be butt ugly tho.
    one seems to lose a bit of the pleasure when you know you could just get out if you wanted too :( without a hacksaw that is

8. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    heh i tried and had four streams standing up....i sat down

9. Bryan6000

Bryan6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Service and fit (birdlocked normal or mini?)

I have send an Email to birdlocked.com one week ago but still no answer, i have read that other people also had to wait a long time so i asume thats the regular service. (i want one with no air holes)

i have a CB6000, but for me its to uncomfortable to wear during the night, i can also pull out of the CB6000, if i use a very smal back ring on the CB6000 then i can not pull out, but then it is way to tight to wear comfortable

i want to order a birdlocked, but i don't know if i should order the normal birdlocked or the mini. at smallest flacid size my penis is 2 inches and when erect 6.3 inches. my balls are pretty big, so i can not pull them out of any device, but i can pull my penis out of the CB6000 very easy.

hope somebody can help me with my choice, maybe al the people that are very happy with the birdlocked fit, can post his penis sizes, then we can relate to that :)

10. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    i pulled out of the birdlocked very easily once my penis was out not sure yet if the ring diameter of the mini is smaller than the regular one or if that would help, i intend to try adding another hole to the strap to see if that will help. my balls are small penis about the same as yours but very slender.
    hope this helps
    boyj

11. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Minibirdlocked for sale on ebay ref 1803395900011

12. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    ^^ must have been taken down? "item not found"

13. snubbe86

snubbe86 Searching for Mistress

Local Time:
    Yes i can also pull out. But theres no way to get back in, so Mistress would notice that immediately.

14. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    how much did you minibirds pay for the mini-version?

15. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    it's still there & the number checks

16. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    The clear Mini with 3 spare straps and priority deliver from the manufacturer came through at 142 on my card. i then had to pay 22 UK duty & charges

17. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, the number almost checks. Try 180339590011

18. jabber68

jabber68 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just recieved mine today. My first impressions so far are a thumbs up. It's pretty close to the same size as the CB6000. I was able to get it on with some soapy water with little problem. It is very comfortable in comparison to my other CBXXX types. At first it felt a little like someone kicked me in the groin, but thats partly because I was excited and also that the strap that splits the sack is a little more confining. I went to the gym with it, and it wasn't bothersome at all. I would put the securtiy on par with the CB6000, not much better. I like that it doesn't slide down my shaft as much when I'm soft and it seems less noticable under my pants too. It will be interesting to see how it is with morning erections, but I'm sure it will be better. When my wife was teasing me, I didn't feel that pressure of my penis trying to pull my balls away from my body. Your mileage may very, but this is a nice change due to the fact that it's more comfortable and I'm not due for a release for another 21 days.

19. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    ok tried the hole punch idea...went well enough was able to make two extra holes....but it made no diference to pull out. i hope someone in here orded a mini and found it too tight..as i'd like to trade my reg pink one for a mini in any colour
    boyj

20. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Has anyone tried sealing up the vent holes on the birdlocked device?
    Specifically just the two toward the back of the tube portion.
    Unlike many of the comments about a tight ball sack, I have quite a bit of loose skin that bulges out at the back of the tube portion.
    It also bulges out of the two rear vent holes, and this became quite uncomfortable...
    I got a tube of clear silicone sealant, and I plan to try to plug them up with that, but I thought I would post and see if anyone else had tried it?

Other than that, during the time that I wore it, it was pretty comfortable.
    I usually wear the second to the largest cb3k ring and the birdlock felt pretty tight but not uncomfortable.
    I could pee pretty well, but I thought that there was maybe a little more of a problem with 'post-pee leakage' than with the cb3k..
    Maybe I just need to work a little more on my technique..

Sleeping wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped (only 1 night so far)
    The discomfort wasn't so much due to nocturnal erections, but from
    the silicone grabbing the skin along the top and causing sort of a burning sensation.. I think some lubrication before bed will probably take care of that..

21. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    Be very careful about sealing up vent holes in the BirdLocked. I got an infection from wearing mine 24/7 for 5 days straight because the device is tight to the skin and the silicon seems to hold moisture against the skin, creating a breading ground for bacteria. If anything the device needs more vent holes.

22. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi all,

Mine arrived on Saturday and it was a treat. I have found that I have to put my shaft through first, then coax the the twins through... Love it

23. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'm impressed with their delivery - ordered Monday and it arrived Wednesday!

Edited to add that I have just tried it on and find its way more comfortable than I was expecting so I'm leaving it on to see how I get on during the day.

24. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    A possible security device for Birdlocked

Having spent a very comfortable day and night in my new Birdlocked I have been thinking on the security problem some people seem to have with it. I think all that is needed is a simple strap - probably circular in cross-section and about 4mm in diameter made of silicone rubber and with flattened ends with holes in to pass over the securing pin. The idea is that the strap is passed under the penis before the device is secured in the normal way but before the lock is put on the ends of the security strap are put over the securing pin.

Now we have a strap that starts at the securing pin, passes forward over the ring, down under the penis (between the ring and cage), comes up the other side and back to the securing pin. This would tend to press the penis up against the top of the cage and reduce the effective diameter of the cage entrance. This would tend to inhibit pull-out. However, even if you did manage to pull out you would then be presented with a significantly bigger problem in trying to get back into the cage because the strap would, depending on its length and elasticity, tend to either bar the entry into the cage or pull up against the top of the cage making it impossible to get it back under the penis. If you re-entered the cage with the strap over the top of the penis you are totally busted.

The strap could also be made to be easily broken so that there would be the danger that you would break the strap on trying to pull out or while trying to get back into the cage and be busted either way.

As for me, I don't know if I can pull out and I don't want to try as I might end up back in the Sentinel over night which would be a lot less comfortable.

I have put a sketch of the security strap idea in an album on my profile.

25. chastepete

chastepete Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ordered one on Wednesday the 8th April, arrived on Good Friday.. Had it on since and not hopeful of getting it off this week. Seems comfortable enough, given that I am supposed to know it is there, but not sure of I should have got the mini version as there just seems too much space when I am limp. Still doubt my mistress will want me at work in it :sad0137: as I work along side both her father and brother... Security doesn't seem bad to me - I could probably get out but doubt I could get back in, and that would not be worth it.

I'll need to keep looking for some thing less obvious.

Chastepete

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice