birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    www.birdlocked.com

Does anybody know about these, have one, used one...

At a glance it would appear to have taken away all the faults that relate to the CBXXXX range....the whole thing is flexible so no split seams and agonising pinching....no burred edges on the back ring so no chaffing.....the cock is pulled backwards and seperates the balls (Like the Arch and the ergo) so no more balls slipping back through....obviously it must be lighter so........it all seems too good to be true yathink???????????????

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I saw this, and I think you could manipulate it to bring yourself off.

Surely if it is flexible silicone you would be able to get friction?

But I don't have a penis, so what do I know! :haha4:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    It looks perfect. The material is soft enough to allow an increased level of comfort but thick enough so that any pleasure would be almost impossible.

I'm starting to look for alternative to the CB as it really doesn't work with my job specially when cold, when everything tries to go inside it really hurts. This cage looks like it would be a lot more comfortable.

Looks more secure as well as the ring that separated the balls from the penis looks a lot more snug making pull out harder. I don't think you can wrong for the price either. May have to give serious thought to purchasing one.

4. snubbe86

snubbe86 Searching for Mistress

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Yes it looks really good. I feel pretty interested... The CB really is hard to wear under mens clothes. Its way too long should be really short instead just a few cm. Not like the CB6000 that i have its around 8cm its way too long. I wish there was a secure chastitydevice that was supershort. And really comfortable. Maximum 2 cm that would be a good fit under mens clothes. And it could be somewhat flexible so it could extend somewhat when your hard but not so you could slip out. Or that more girls would love sissys then i would just wear skirts instead :manga_bunny:

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    looks interesting as all get out. Has to be lighter than that steel thing I have right now.

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    i think it's great and hope someone can provide more detailed information.

the manufacturing area reminds me of a cheese factory!!!

7. snubbe86

Local Time:
    I just wish it would be a little tighter and not so long... I Would buy one if they would make em in smaller lenghts. I wish they would also make them in pink.

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne agrees. Make them in pink! Pink phosphorescent would be nice! And, make the cage shorter. The variable ring size is OK, but dollyanne could have her little clitty do a stiff stand up and salute at 3.74" long! They should offer at least a couple of lengths, or maybe three--small, medium, and large.

Still, it looks quite interesting and more comfortable than hard plastic or steel. Whether one could cum in it easily remains to be seen. It does appear from the video we saw from cks that it is possible to cum in the cb series so it probably is in this too. Maybe someone here will get one and do a review!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :innocent0002:
    dollyanne

9. snubbe86

Local Time:
    I have positive news i have written to them. Im gonna post the thing i wrote and the answer.
    I wrote:

This looks like a sweet chastity device... But the cage seems really long. It would be perfect if you could make a model that would be a few cm shorter.
    The CB6000 that i currently have feels to long already but its perfect in tightness.
    The measures of a CB6000 is:
    Cage Length: 3.25 inches (about 82 mm)
    Cage Diameter: 1 3/8 inches (about 35 mm)

The measurements of the Bird Cage is:
    Length of the cage: 95 mm

Your idea is perfect, absolutely brilliant it looks supercomfortable. But i bet many love the chastitybelt to be more tight. I for one like it somewhat tighter. So how about if you offered a model that would be like:
    Cage Lenght:60mm
    Cage Diameter:35mm
    Personally i would be a happy customer if you would make a modell that would be smaller than the one you are currently offering. Im really curious about your idea and is looking for a replacement for my CB6000 since it doesnt fit too good under regular clothing. I love it supertight and theres plenty of guys that have somewhat smaller penis than usual. Which means that its a good idea to offer smaller models since thisone is pretty long. The smaller the better actually. Means better fitting under mens clothes and that solves the biggest problem of them all the fitting under mens clothes problem.
    Would also love if you could offer a pink transparent model.

Please dont hesitate to write back to me. Hope to hear from you soon.

The answer i got was:

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback. I can fully satisfy you. Yes we have a smaller cage that matches the dimensions that you mentioned but we have not yet on the site. For against if you want I can make it. As for the color pink, we can also made, but now we do not have a pink dye silicone. This is in order with our supplier.
    Best posts
    Eric

This seems super im gonna get the pink small one once it comes out. I just love pink. It takes all your manlyness from you.

10. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Great stuff. Wonder who's going to be the first to get one and review it? Does the CB have some real competion at last.

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I like the look of it.. easy to grab on to and Squeeze... And in fluorescent pink - that would make it quite fashionable when displayed...

12. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    whoa, this looks great. I personally can't get any satisfaction in my cb6k, but I certainly can pull out.. I doubt I'd be able to achieve any orgasm in this silicone thing. If this is more secure, then that would be awesome. They offer with a bigger hole for a PA, but I guess you could just do that on your own with some scissors. I'm about regular size, but I wonder if getting the smaller version would be better for hide-ability and for sleeping.. Does anyone know if the smaller one is any cheaper?

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Soooo..... is anyone going to get one?! :manga_partypopper:

14. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Seriously considering, but having trouble justifying what will effectively be a $250 purchase of a piece of moulded plastic.
    Hmmmmmm, one night after a few drinks I'll do it and not realise I have until it turns up on the doorstep.
    Oh well.....
    michelleCD :butterfly:
    :CMrocks:

15. snubbe86

Local Time:
    Oh yes im going to get one as soon as the colour pink arrives. it should take aproximately under 2 weeks im gonna get a mini birdlocked since i like it tight. :manga_heatwave:

16. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Mistress saw this chastity and absolutely fell in love with it... i'm going to get one but it has to be the smaller size, so "snubbie" i'm looking forward to see how it works out!

this is soooo exciting!!!

17. fisper

fisper Junior Member

Local Time:
    Very interested, I find the hard plastic Cb's very uncomforable when riding my motorcycle to work etc, very often i arrive with one ball in and one out, and have to shuffle off to the loo. If it comes off completely i have to explain to my Mistress why it's off, this looks like it's tha answer....... waiting on reports..........

18. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    This looks very intriguing. The design looks a lot like what I tried to do early on with my home made leather cages which were actually pretty comfy. I will be showing this to Goddess and hopefully be able to set the money aside. Not sure yet as things are getting tight with the economy...

As far as masturbating goes... i was able to make myself cum in the curve, as well as all the homemade stuff I had, including the lore #12 knock-off. Not that they were all that great of orgasms, but it only takes a little stimulation to make me cum after a couple days without orgasm.

Ultimately it still appears that if you want true chastity you had better go with a belt!

19. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    *drool*

It is a little rough in the States at the moment and I've got one item ahead of it, but this is definitely high on my shopping list!

20. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I am going to bite the bullet this week and order one. I was hoping for some reviews first, but I'm like a school kid in a candy store.....I want one now!

21. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i ordert one will see !! reg..GWENY:party0042:

22. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    From tickleberry

"At present the BirdLock is only manufactured in the one size. The entrance to the cage is about 32mm - 35mm, it's soft and flexible and may stretch a little more, but whether that would be comfortable enough for you for long term wear I couldn't really say. The cage does then become wider, but I could not accurately give you a measurement other than to say from the outside it measures 41.6mm across at its widest point, and the thickness of the silicone is about 4mm, giving something like a 37mm inside width.

The easiest size comparison would be with the CB-3000/6000 if you're able to fit in either of those 2 devices the BirdLock should be OK, if you find the CB-3000 or CB-6000 a bit of a squeeze, then perhaps this isn't the device for you."

23. tomaz

tomaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Shame - was too big for 3000 and OK for the Curve but it is not practical for wearing everyday. This looks good though - maybe they will do longer...

24. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    My problem is girth not length, Actually, is there an opportunity for a bespoke product here? To create a jig that can be lengthed/widened as appropriate and then used to form the silicon device is not difficult. does any one have expereince of forming their own silicon toys?

25. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The problem to making so many custom sizes is that this device is no doubt made with male and female molds. The male mold would be simplest to make adjustable, have an adjustable female mold would be difficult at best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice