birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    5 week update

It has been 5 weeks of almost continuous wear (been let out for a few hours or so 3 times to service my Mistress' needs). Very happy with it. No way for me to pull out, yet comfortable enough for very long term wear. Now the question, how long will it last before it breaks or wears out? Hopefully for a long while.:gen085:

2. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Do any of you users engage in energetic sport or exercise? Is it compatible? Of all the devices I've seen, this looks like it's the most likely.

Also, what does it feel like to someone who presses up against you?

I ask because I jive a LOT and this includes some very intimate, smoochy blues holds. I don't want to hobble off the dance floor having had my ghoulies chomped by vicious metal. I also don't want to raise questions about what's going on in my crotch. And that includes them not thinking I am pressing an erection into their thighs.

3. Veupa

Veupa Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Mini-Birdlocked and Mini-CB-6000 (CB6000-S)

[quote name='Ms Tinks' wand']From tickleberry

"At present the BirdLock is only manufactured in the one size. The entrance to the cage is about 32mm - 35mm, it's soft and flexible and may stretch a little more, but whether that would be comfortable enough for you for long term wear I couldn't really say. The cage does then become wider, but I could not accurately give you a measurement other than to say from the outside it measures 41.6mm across at its widest point, and the thickness of the silicone is about 4mm, giving something like a 37mm inside width.

The easiest size comparison would be with the CB-3000/6000 if you're able to fit in either of those 2 devices the BirdLock should be OK, if you find the CB-3000 or CB-6000 a bit of a squeeze, then perhaps this isn't the device for you."[/QUOTE]

It may have already been discussed here but I have seen on locknkeep.com that both of Birdlocked and CB-6000 are now proposing a mini-version of their cages : the mini-Birdlocked and the CB-6000S. The tube size are reduced of about 1 1/4" (3cm). So both of the cages are having similar sizes.

4. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Well, although I can't claim to have played sports in it I have done some pretty strenuous work while wearing it and I have had no discomfort so I would be surprised if you had a problem in this regard. As for the close dancing I think that could be a bit more of a problem. You could certainly hold everything out of the way with some close fitting underwear but this would leave you with a tightly bundled meat and two veg between your legs (the long ring certainly gets everything closely grouped!). The Silicone of the cage would certainly give the impression of a modest stiffy if you were to nudge someone with it.

5. Veupa

Veupa Junior Member

Local Time:
    I ordered mine from locknkeep.com and got it shipped next day... and they are cheaper than Birdlocked!

6. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    PA and birdlock

Hi, thinking of getting a birdlock, I have a Ms. Lori #9 for PA, , has anyone tried it with a PA captive ring? I am og and would love to wear it with the captive ring. any input would apprciated.
    chrissymaid

7. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    trying the BL with a captive ring? the front slot really has no place to have the ring stick out. I've worn a CBR with the security cable. no issues with that and the birdlocked. pics in one of my albums.

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    waste of ............................

@all,, as i mentioned early here in the forum ,i still believe the BIRDLOCKED is a waste of time and money !!!:spider:
    nothing beats a real good chastity belt.......
    reg...GWENY:anim_12:

9. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    ty for the info gweny, just still torn towards the idea of wearing the belt in every day life. I have worn my Ms. lori tube for some time with success , but it is heavy. chrissymaid:confused0068:

10. mgrolls

mgrolls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! My birdlocked hurts. Swollen after three days.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    are you circumsized?

12. Jodhpurgirl

Jodhpurgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi there - not posted before but here goes!
    Hubby has a mini-birdlocked that unfortunately is too mini - anyone interested in doing a swap for a full size one let me know - only worn twice and will be very thoroughly cleaned and sterilized.
    On a separate note - anone got/tempted by the birdlock pico? The mini is a very effective anti-erect device but I imagine the Pico even more so?

13. play2fore69

play2fore69 Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you can't find anyone to trade, maybe we can work out a way for me to buy it from you. Sincerely, play2fore69

14. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    A new pink birdlock mini is now locked up since 3 hour on this chastity slave Hmm nice look and good comfort but the security is not so high. A good complement to my Steelworxx Revenge when this slave is traveling by aircraft.

Attached Files:

15. mgrolls

mgrolls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, but my scrotum is not very loose. It has taken a week to get back to normal.

16. abdul83

abdul83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My new BirdLocked Mini

Yesterday I received my BirdLocked Mini with 2 days after ordering it from their website. Great service!

I had been wearing my CB3000 for about a week without any release or relieve. As soon as my BirdLocked Mini came in I ofc switched. A bit of a struggle to get on, but once in place it feel mighty snug and tight. Great comfort. Compared to my CB3000 it's about 5mm shorter in the shaft, leaving me almost no space to grow. Even after a night's sleep I didn't have the nocturnal pains I would have in the CB3000. It seems to be a bit more forgiving to any form of growth. Not that you can grow, it just bends more.

But last night I started rubbing the top of the BirdLocked. That felt so good, that I couldn't stop and made myself cum. Without being able to grow it didn't feel real relieving. Maybe it was the lack of any relieve the last week, cause I tried it this morning again without success. Due to the flexible nature of the BirdLocked this is possible, I never reached this with the CB3000, by just rubbing.

17. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    My Mistress is tickled pink...
    Just got her new Pink Birdlocked, locked on me..
    Getting the balls through wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    Of course, the Mistress was helping the process along by pulling them through...
    I had no choice, but to go along with it and guide her, as she was getting the mission accomplished with or without my help...
    Now that it's on and locked, it does feel better than the CB6000 and no pinching...Now if my (her) balls just get back some circulation, things will be just fine...
    wolfie

18. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Birdlocked Mini...
    My experience so far has been both positive and negative. The positive side is that it is comfortable and doesn't pinch.
    The negative side, is that the silicone strap from the cage, going underneath the balls is to long for me and needs to be shortened by 1/2"inch.
    Also the plastic locking strap stretches where the locking post comes through the holes and I feel there is a better solution by providing a thicker strap.
    Also, I had to drill one more hole as to make it tighter, so that I couldn't easily pull out.
    I know, complain, complain...
    Hopefully though, our complaints will end up with a better product, as I think the Birdlocked is on the right track...
    (perhaps it could be all interlaced with titanium fibers???)
    wolfie
    Owned and Operated by
    MISTRESS WHIP[/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT]

19. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    methods?

has anyone tried the stocking method to get the birdlocked on?

steve

20. tattooed_puppy

tattooed_puppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    The exo-belt is terribly difficult to get on. I tried many times and could never get it. Way way way to many parts that need to interlock, and I'm an electrician and mechanical engineer!

I still find that the CB2000 works best for me, and that's not just blatant advertising because I'll be the first to admit that the CB6000 was utter garbage!

21. boyj

boyj Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM

tried your method with some thick plastic cord...perhaps it was the material but it did not work for me...made it almost painful to urinate. I am thinking the best solution would be to attach a belt of some sort to the top of the unit...

22. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    the other problem with security is just last night the locking pin broke in the middle of the night. I found the lock on the floor this morning when I stood. Now granted I was ramped up a bit all night, but seriously I doubt I am that big to bust it the way it did. Definite disappointment. Replacement parts ordered, so we will see how it goes.

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    mine broke at night also. From rolling over on it i think. i made a new one from one of the long pins left from my cb3k and a spacer. Just make a shoulder in the spacer using a drill bit drilling part way in so it will accept the wide part of the pin. Then drill a whole in the pin the same size as the one that is already in it at the same distance up as the pin that came with your birdlocked. Then cut the pin to the proper length and round the end and you will be able to use the lock from your cb3k. You also have to take a wide nylon cable tie and cut a piece about 1 or 2 inches long to place under the new pin or it will poke through the cuff ring in time.

Randy

24. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    wow that give me some idea,,cool..since th elockin gpost is the weak link in the system

piece of wide zip tie and epoxy, and a replacement post metal plastic..

thanks for the brain jump start..Zebra

25. karida

karida Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    i guess the ring is a little bit big for me, i use cb6000 the smallest ring, i guess this one i can easily get out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice