birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Bendix go under USERCP which is your user control panel and the click on edit profile. Once there look on the left side. Under the settings and options header you will see edit avatar. click on that link. After the new window opens follow the instructions and you should be set!

2. Bendix

Bendix Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Thank you for the help xcitex2! Better than I get at most help desks.
    This is what I ordered so it will do for now!

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    LOL no problem! Works just fine!

4. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    birdlocked

Just to let you know my Minibirdlocked was shipped on 14th. February to the UK.

I've just received a card through my letter box from the Post Office to say they cannot deliver because there is customs duty to pay.

So later today I'll go to the Post Office, pay up 23.27 and finally get my hands on it. I hope it is worth the wait 7 the extra cost.

If you're buying in the UK then the final price may be better from Tickleberry

5. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    It took a while for mine to arrive. Like three weeks. It finally did arrive, though, and my Mistress could not be happier. She has been walking on air.

6. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Hey all...

I've got to ask.. cause it's just been bugging me that i don't know the answer, and it looks like there are a lot of people on here that have a birdlocked.

This is not meant to rubbish the product.. in fact quite the opposite.. I'm still intrigued and interested in this device.

So here goes:

I can't help but think that the balls must be capable of moving through
    that space at the bottom. If the whole thing is elastic, why
    wouldn't they? And that would mean that they'd both be on the same side of
    the silicon ball strap rather than staying centered.

Then, you'd be able to flip the cage up and drop the penis out. Then, push
    the penis back through the backband, then, the balls follow and the whole
    thing would come off.

And if there is some chance at least that it doesn't work on a basic security
    level. You could hook your thumb through the silcon ball strap, make a bigger gap and away you'd go.

Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Unfortunately it's a long way for this to be sent to me just to find this out..

thanks in advance for your thoughts,

gabby :cat:

7. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    Not at all. There is a strap that goes from the underside that separates the balls. It locks on top. Unless your balls are the size of peas, you will be locked in very securely. There is no way my balls could ever slip out. Not for a million bucks.

8. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Birdlocked

Finally got my (duty paid) Minibirdlock yesterday morning.

Off with the 2000 (the 3000 & curve broke ages ago and I've had to glue this one before) and straight on with the Birdlock. It takes a bit of struggle first time and you definitely need lubrication to get into the tube.

Wore it straight through overnight - very comfortable - no problems. no early morning discomfort.

The bottom strap keeps the balls separatd with no possibility of slipping to one side or the other.

It is very comfortable, it does flex when you move about and it is a change not to have the hard, rigid plastic.

After reading yestedays comments about pull out I did try this morning - and succeeded ! I did notice, however that a lot of lubrication (KY) was still present.

I had the locking band on the first of the two holes so I moved over to the second hole to tighten it up. I then took a long shower and tried to make sure that the KY was washed out as far as possible - being flexible means you can manipulate it to get some water through the holes.

Washed out and tightened up there is no way to get out - I tried very hard.

No marks from the holes in the cage though I suspect you might find some if you're too excited for too long but, again, the softness of the silicon seems very forgiving in that respect.

6 hours later everything is dry and very comfortable and, as far as I'm concerned, inescapable.

You can even pee standing up but failing to sit now seems to be against the principals of our chastity regime so I won't be taking advantage of that.

My keyholder, FJ, has also commented that it's much nicer than the plastic models when I cuddle up to her at night.

Definitely less visible under clothing than the CBxxxx.

I have to pass through a secuity screen at work and the padlock is no problem (though my Lori's #7 has been long redundant for that reason - anybody want one ?).

Obviously no mileage on hygeine yet but that flexibility seems to make very 'showerable'.

So far I'm very pleased and long term wear seems a good prospect - even fewer reasons for release now - oops!

9. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    Congrats, Birdlocked brother. I did the same thing. Day one, I wore the strap looser. Day two and beyond, I wore it tighter. Definitely makes it difficult/impossible to pull out. The comfort factor is great, right?

10. tcj1

tcj1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been reading this thread with interest and appreciate everyone's information. But I think it would help if the reviewers could tell us what device they were wearing before and how they overcame the top two obstacles: security and overnight discomfort.

As for me, I wear a CB6000 and wearing it overnight is hell. I use the largest cuff and the longest spacer and fill the tube all the way, so I'm concerned about the length of the birdlocked.

As for security, to me it means not being able to get out without my wife knowing. We've solved this problem by using an o-ring with both ends of a peice of fishing line tied to it, this forms a loop. The o-ring goes over the head of the penis and the loop of fishing line goes out through the front slit and is locked into the lock. This way if I were to pull out, there is no way to get the o-ring back over the head(fishing line has to be the right length).

I hope the birdlock is as comfortable overnight for me as some of you. But if you could tell us maybe your previous device, what cuff and spacer set up you used, and if you had overnight problems that would really help for comparisons.

I'll probably buy one anyway just to try, but after the 6000, 3000, and the curve I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Thanks again for all the info.

11. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    It doesn't really matter which particular ring or spacer this guy or that guy used. We are all different sizes so we would all use different ones. I don't even know which ring I used. I found the right fit for me and went with that one. For security, I used a KSD add on. Very secure. But sleeping was always hell with the plastic devices.
    Your fishing line idea is ingenious. What tyoe of O ring did you use?
    With the Birdlocked, if you tighten the plastic ring that goes next to the body, pull out and reinsertion is next to, if not fully impossible. And the Birdlocked is much more comfortable for sleeping.

12. tcj1

tcj1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I used a silicone o-ring, I think (not sure) it was a #17 or 18, it fits snugly and I can't even tell its there.

13. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    Where do you get one of those? Hardware store? And the ring does not cut off circulation?

14. tcj1

tcj1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I bought mine at Home Depot, they have a section for faucet repair with many different sizes. As for circulation, I'm circumsized so it fits perfectly over the head and since the cage doesn't allow for expansion, it doesn't affect me. I can't even tell that its there.

15. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Finally

Finally my MiniBirdlocked arrived. After obtaining permission I immediately had to try it out. As others have stated it took some work and a little ball crushing to get it on.

One on it is very comfortable and flexible. I will try wearing it for a while and see how it works out.

Will post more later.

I did snap a few pics and post them.

16. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Someone earlier said they had to go down to the post office and pay a duty tax on theirs. Did you have to do this or did you order from someone other than the manufacturer? If so, do you have a link?

Where are the pics? I did not see them on your profile or post!

17. LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't have to pay any duty. And I ordered from the manufacturer. That is the only way to get a mini right now.

Pics are in the Chastity Gallery.

18. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Still Waiting

I wish mine would come! Been almost three weeks since orderd and credit card charged. I wrote to the company (I ordered direct) and after a week the only reply was basically that postage is slow. I understand but am getting frustrated (and not the fun kind!)

19. fjs

fjs Junior Member

Local Time:
    Re : paying duty tax.

Mine was ordered from the manufacturer in Switzerland which is not a member of the EU.

As far as I understand the charge was for 15% UK VAT and an 8 handling charge from the Post Office.

If the theory holds it may be that other customers in EU countries have the same problem importing from Switzerland.

Or am I being paranoid thinking that they only picked on me ?

20. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    I've ordered mine from http://keptforher.com (listed as the USA distributor in birdlocked.com)
    Apparently their first shipment of 40 devices is held up in customs also..
    I've had good experience with them in the past, and at $120 w/free shipping it seemed like the best deal..
    Soon I hope..

21. Bendix

Bendix Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I did the same. keptforher.com seems like a great group with an uplifting, Christian message. My wife was with me when I placed the order, and was even the one to pick out the glow-in-the-dark model!
    I understand that the order has been held up in Chicago since the 26th of February.
    Usually one to two week delays in customs are common, so we will see. I will try to remain patient!:chores025:

22. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Amazing. Mine was held up by the manufacturer being overwhelmed with orders, but I had no customs issues. My was send via the Swiss post office directly to my home in the USA. It arrived in 2 days once the manufacturer shipped it. I ordered directly from birdlocked.com

23. LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An update.

My MiniBirdlocked arrived Wednesday. I put it on around 6:00 PM. It felt good for awhile, then began to hurt at base of scrotum after a few hours. I went to sleep but woke up in severe pain about 1:00 AM. With permission it was removed.

Reinstalled Thursday after work. Made it through the entire night, although base of scrotum was a bit sore when I woke up Friday AM. Again removed so I did not end up in severe pain at work.

Now Friday after work and it is reinstalled. I plan on wearing for the entire weekend.

It seems like my body is adjusting nicely. I think in a rather short time it will be comfortable 24/7.

24. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I took it as a rather daming message personally, religion should not be mixed with business.

25. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    It looks like the tide is turning in favor of the birdlocked. Dollyanne wonders if it's time for a new poll. If you bought one but haven't received it, can you vote again to indicate how you liked it after trying it? Or, some might have changed their mind and become interested in it because of the favorable reviews. Dollyanne noticed she couldn't change her vote on the poll.:butterfly:

dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice