W0nton
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2024
Local Time:
12:39 PM

W0nton

W0nton was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024
    1. There are no messages on W0nton's profile yet.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB6000s
    I'm a 22/M and for the past several years I've been interested in this lifestyle/kink. I'm fairly new and just getting my feet wet, but I'm very open to trying things. <br />
    <br />
    Through my vanilla life I have found that ladies with dominant tendencies push my buttons. But I'm no pushover and I don't always appreciate being walked all over. <br />
    <br />
    For the most part I live a normal life. I'll be graduating this year and will be launching a serious career any day now. <br />
    <br />
    I'm still looking for that perfect significant other, in which I could help explore her kinks, hoping she might be interested in some of mine. Someone that will challenge me, but not go overboard. Of course. I wouldn't mind if she got carried away every once in a while. [​IMG]<br />
    <br />
    I'm also looking to make some new friends here and meet people with similar interests. Let me know if you have any questions or want to chat.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice