1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
SaraLovesChastity
Last Activity:
Apr 22, 2018 at 2:54 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:03 PM
Birthday:
October 13
San Francisco, Ca
Slave & servicegirl

SaraLovesChastity

Collared Chastity Slave, Female, from San Francisco, Ca

Day 260 of chastity to my beloved Keyholder. i am soooo looking forward to life slowing down so i can serve Her in a manner befitting. Apr 20, 2018 at 5:32 PM

SaraLovesChastity was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Apr 22, 2018 at 2:54 AM
    1. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks Week 13 as PrincessK's chastity slave. After a long week, I'm looking forward to extended service and time in the steel belt.
      Ms Monicas sweet boy likes this.
    2. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 79 of sublime chastity slavery! I even made a fancy ticker for my signature instead of doing homework. Hopefully I won't get in trouble.
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Astounding.
        Oct 22, 2017
        SaraLovesChastity likes this.
    3. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today is the start of Week 12 in devoted service and chastity to my beloved Keyholder. I couldn't be more fulfilled!
      danijean001 likes this.
    4. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 75! Tonight, I am being trained to do my schoolwork while safely secured in a My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt with a 6" insertable. :)
      danijean001 likes this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        And apparently you're not doing your schoolwork. Tsk tsk.
        Oct 18, 2017
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        I just finished another paragraph!
        Oct 18, 2017
    5. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 72 in splendid chastity and blissful service to my beloved Keyholder!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    6. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Week 10! Today is Day 64 since I began my training and Day 50 as a collared chastity slave. There is much to be thankful for!
      danijean001 likes this.
    7. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 62! Safely secured in my chastity and harness and I'm ready to head to the office. I heart being PrincessK's chastity slave!
      the odd tease, PrincessK and Tinytina like this.
    8. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 59. CB-6000s swapped out again for more training in the My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt. Apparently I am celebrating Locktober.
      danijean001 and Sub Dave like this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Wonder if you'll get a trick or a treat at the end of the month....
        Oct 5, 2017
        PrincessK and SaraLovesChastity like this.
      2. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        That's funny!
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        *grin*
        We'll see, won't we?
        Oct 6, 2017
    9. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 58. CB-6000s combo swapped out for weekend training in the My-Steel ERGOSlim chastity belt. I heart being a chastity slave!
      Sub Dave likes this.
    10. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of my 9th week as PrincessK's obedient collared chastity slave.
      Sub Dave, PrincessK and Hobgoblin169 like this.
    11. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 53! After a difficult week it is delightful and humbling to be reminded of my role and purpose as the Princess' collared chastity slave!
      Sub Dave and danijean001 like this.
      1. PrincessK
        PrincessK
        Always. <3
        Sep 25, 2017
        Sub Dave likes this.
    12. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 51 in blissful service and chastity to my beloved Princess.
      Tinytina likes this.
    13. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Today marks the start of my 7th week of blissful chastity & glorious service to my beloved PrincessK!
      Stephie and danijean001 like this.
      1. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        You both seem to have found something good! Congrats, and enjoy...
        Sep 16, 2017
    14. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome to you and your Princess, your bound looks very special
      1. SaraLovesChastity
        SaraLovesChastity
        Thank you so much!
        Sep 14, 2017
    15. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Glorious Day 40 as a fulltime collared chastity slave for my Beloved Keyholder. My devotion to her is total!
      PrincessK and knightservant like this.
    16. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 21! Our preparations & training have proven successful! I am now officially locked 24/7. Happiness is being a chastity slave!
      Brianna27 likes this.
    17. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 16! As of last night, I have officially received my collar! I've never been happier.
    18. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 15. Today, I am going to work locked up. We'll see if the preparation and my training has paid off! I love my new slave life. Blog soon.
    19. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 14 of training! Tomorrow is a big day!
    20. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 11. 100% in collar and chastity expect for visits to the office. Serving and pleasing my keyholder is my purpose! My blog is underway.
    21. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 10. My Keyholder has expressed interest in developing a blog to track the effects of fulltime chastity. I love being a slave!
      lockedsliver likes this.
    22. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 9. My reward is sleeping in bed! And then she measured me for god-knows-what. :D
    23. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Week 1 of chastity training complete! I have praised for my eagerness and my commitment! My reward is to diligently continue.
    24. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 7 of my training! It's all becoming normalized. Chastity and slavery are now my daily routine. Serving her is now my purpose.
    25. SaraLovesChastity
      SaraLovesChastity
      Day 6 as a Chastity Slave. I love my new life! Full report on my development and training tonight!
  • About

Birthday:
    October 13
    San Francisco, Ca
    Slave & servicegirl
    My key is held by:
    PrincessK
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    MatureMetal Watchful Mistress

CB-6000s secured into a Mister B. buttplug harness with five locks

My-Steel ERGOslim
    Chastity resume:
    Chastity training Aug 4, '17
    Fulltime collared chastity slave Aug 18, '17
    Who i am

i am PrincessK's trained and collared chastity slave. i am a pre-op transsexual and i transitioned in 2004. As i have completed all the medical and legal means required to change my gender, my femininity and gender are not in question. In other words, i have not been feminized nor sissified under my Keyholder. Use of the correct pronouns is appreciated. For those interested, i am always happy to discuss my transition.

On August 4, 2017, i consented to a rigorous chastity and slave training regimen under my Keyholder's supervision. Two weeks later, on August 18, 2017, i officially earned Her collar. This highly symbolic act underscored the notion that hereafter i was placed on a path to become Her property and completely under Her control. On February 14, 2018, the Princess and i memorialized my slavery and service to Her in a formalized contract that enumerates my training and duties, and our respective roles and responsibilities to each other.

Please be advised that chatting with me is not a problem. i consider doing so to be a wonderful opportunity for me to extoll the virtues of my chastity slavery; however, as my Keyholder regulates my sexual activity, i am forbidden to relate to others in a sexual manner unless expressly directed by Her.

As Her chastity slave, i live in a totally submissive environment and obediently serve Her in all capacities. This includes both the sexual and the mundane. She has complete power over my sexual release and maintains mastery over my body through orgasm denial and protocols designed to maintain a constant state of arousal and obedience.

my duties

• Provide total obedience and deference to the Princess. i am to seek opportunities to express my slavery and deepen my submission to Her at every turn.
    • Supply the Princess with pleasure according to Her direction. The Governing Principle is that the Princess’ pleasure is manifest and administering it to Her is a privilege. my pleasure is at Her behest and she is under no obligation to supply it to me.
    • Observe morning and evening service rituals. i am to always request the honor and privilege of servicing the Princess.
    • Attend to the Princess’ sexual requirements and ensure that all Her needs are met.
    • Present myself according to the Princess’ specifications and adapt to changing circumstances.
    • Submit to the Princess’ discipline and correction without protest.
    • Adhere to all established protocols to maximize the Princess’ dominance and power.
    • Strive to unlock my authentic self and become the best slave that i can.
    my training
    • Chastity & orgasm denial
      i am required to be in chastity 24/7. Currently, i am secured into a MatureMetal Watchful Mistress. Masturbation is expressly forbidden and i have absolutely no power whatsoever over my orgasms. my body is considered property of the Princess, and thus, when being edged or manipulated, it is my responsibility to keep the Princess informed such that i do not orgasm without permission (this applies to both prostrate orgasms and traditional ejaculative orgasms). This ensures that Her property is always at a heightened state of arousal and attentive to Her needs.
    • Insertables
      i am routinely required to wear a butt-plug/insertable harness. The goal is to keep me reasonably plugged all times whenever at home (except for showers, sleep, etc.) and/or at appropriate locations. Currently, i average 4-8 hours per day. Insertable size is determined by the Princess. Endurance training is key to insuring that anal activity when required is not burdensome.
    • Surveillance
      In order to best serve the Princess, and in accordance with my training, Her property no longer enjoys a right to privacy. When training, restroom privileges will be requested and surveillance practices will be in place where appropriate and when deemed necessary by the Princess.
    • Training calendar
      Specific training requirements are calendared and must be adhered to within the requisite timeframe at the expense of all other activities. This process ensures proper time management such that my fitness to perform my duties is ensured.
    my training has transformed and educated me with a greater perspective of purpose and duty that begins and ends with Her pleasure. As Her slave, virtually all aspects of our relationship have morphed to take this arrangement into consideration. Chastity and control has modified my behavior so i submit in ways never previously imagined. Further, She has trained me to respond to precise gestures to assume positions to serve her in public and private. This training will be augmented with a shock/vibrating collar so that She can remotely summon and correct me, and train me to perform tasks or duties with tones and vibrations. my training has produced compersion. In essence, i experience physical joy when She is pleased. i am tremendously responsive to the headspace and the constant state of arousal that Her control generates.

Being a chastity slave has been my life-long dream. my focus has improved and my attentiveness to my Keyholder is complete. i welcome my slave life and service role and i’ve never been happier. i am fortunate that the Woman i love has enslaved and collared me. my collar and chastity device provide constant reminders of my love and devotion to Her. The future is indeed glorious!

In chastity,

sara

Signature