Comments on Profile Post by SaraLovesChastity

1. ColoBilly
    ColoBilly
    Congratulations on 117 days. The longest my KH ever kept me locked was 90 days. Lately I have not been able to stop thinking what would it be like to go a full year.
    Nov 28, 2017
    SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  2. SaraLovesChastity
    SaraLovesChastity
    90 days is still pretty substantial! Is there anything stopping the two of you from going a whole year?

To clarify, I am in chastity 24/7, but I am still permitted orgasms on occasion, with the longest duration between currently standing at 40 days. This duration is determined and arranged by my Keyholder.
    Nov 28, 2017
  3. ColoBilly
    ColoBilly
    I too am in chastity 24/7 and am only permitted orgasms when she wants it. The time we went 90 days was both locked 24/7 and orgasm free. One thing keeping us for going longer is that I don't think my KH (wife) could never go that long without penetrative sex. She has a lot of needs. She really gets off spanking/whipping me and that makes her so horny that she just has to have dick.
    Nov 28, 2017
  4. ColoBilly
    ColoBilly
    Not to mention, I am afraid to tell her that I have been thinking about being locked and orgasm free for a full year. She is crazy enough to hold me to it!
    Nov 28, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice