Local Time:
1:56 AM
Birthday:
Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 49)
Pennsylvania
Carpenter

Just a guy

Active member, Male, 49, from Pennsylvania

Well she had me use the penis sleeve over the weekend. I loved it as well. Want to make her happy. Jun 25, 2024

Just a guy was last seen:
Jul 26, 2024 at 5:22 AM
    1. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well she had me use the penis sleeve over the weekend. I loved it as well. Want to make her happy.
      drakebelg, Isopropylforyou and Kylara like this.
      1. drakebelg
        drakebelg
        We've been intense sleeve users since 2015. Our chastity journey started january this year and FLR in March. The sleeves are an amazing add on to the chastity. My wife is a size queen, has a huge pussy and I have severe PE so I think they saved our marriage. 99% of the time I won't cum in the sleeve but now and again it might happen but usually ruined. LEt me know if you have any questions about sleeves.
        Jul 3, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
    2. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well small cage is doing better less pinching. Feeling happier about it.
      Rimmer69 likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yup, smaller is better.
        Jun 14, 2024
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        First few days I couldn’t get comfortable kept pinching to the point was hurting me. But I’m about a week in and is starting to fell a lot better. Very little pinching. But the final choice is hers on witch one she wants me to wear.
        Jun 14, 2024
    3. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Ok have to say with new cage. I have a lot of pinching going on. Not sure how long it will last.
      1. CdFrancine
        CdFrancine
        Is it pinching at the top or inbetween the bars? I had a open design like yours and didn't like the swelling and pinching that could happen. My new small cage with more bars feels much better. And "Hi" again from SE Pa!
        Jun 12, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        @CdFrancine its pinching under my scrotum. I have used lube but only last for short time. And yes keep reapplying. It’s the same ring size just new cage size.
        Jun 12, 2024
      3. WannaLockCock
        WannaLockCock
        I have had cages where the more open it is the more it rubs against fabric where the skin is pushed through the bars. Cotton panties are not that bad, but lace???? No way! It feels like the head is being ground on. I haven’t tried one that totally surrounds the penis but the more bars works best for me. Good luck!
        Jun 25, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
    4. Rimmer69
      Rimmer69
      Thank you for your likes and comments @Just a guy, there very much appreciated :)
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Your welcome. Thanks for sharing.
        Jun 11, 2024
    5. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well got a new and smaller cage. Wore for first time last night. It was a ruff night. Sofar mistress loves it.
      Kylara and Isopropylforyou like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        @Kylara I went from a size 6cm to a 2.8 cm. I do have a picture under my profile under her panties. Wear you can see what I went from to.
        Jun 12, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        Impressive, I reduce to 7cm, 2.5 inch with forskin, 5cm without, the cage reduce you a lot too. Enjoy your new size and tell us how you feel
        Jun 12, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      4. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Right now just a lot of pinching under my scrotum I have used lube time after time. But only last for a few minutes. Right now I’m wishing the other cage was on. Both are the same ring.
        Jun 12, 2024
    6. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Going to try numbing spray with cock sleeve. So I don’t transfer it to her and can please her without pleasing myself.
      Isopropylforyou likes this.
    7. Sarah Tame
      Sarah Tame
      Thank you for likes
      Just a guy likes this.
      2. Sarah Tame
        Sarah Tame
        @Just a guy I’m happy that I’m sexy for you and made you stiff.
        May 22, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        @Sarah Tame you look very sexy. I wouldn’t now what to do. Service you or let you tease me.
        May 22, 2024
        Sarah Tame likes this.
      4. Sarah Tame
        Sarah Tame
        @Just a guy I can dress sexy and tease you or maybe service me
        May 22, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
    8. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well ordered a smaller cage today. Can’t wait for it to get hear.
    9. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Anyone want to chat while I tease myself. Mistress says it was on but no cumming. And have to stay locked.
    10. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Looking for advice. 3’rd time I slipped a nut. Should I go with smaller ring or smaller cage.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        sadly that can happen on some models also there are models where they can have a smaller gap and show the distance for the skin and can have a larger ring either, check on aliexpress there are a lot of models
        Apr 12, 2024
        Isopropylforyou and Just a guy like this.
      2. Butt boi
        Butt boi
        I was having the same issue. It took a while for me to find the right cage size, style and ring size. I finally found the steel Ternance devices and settled on a 1.5" cage with 45mm ring. They are a great device. I've been locked 24/7 and have had no more issues. Good luck
        Apr 13, 2024
    11. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Nothing is worse when you slip a nut and have to put it back in. When you’re at work and mistress has the key at home. Ouch that hurt.
    12. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Question? I’m soft but can feel tingling and twitching in cage and I’m not trying to move it. Anyone ever had that happen?
      Kylara likes this.
    13. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well good news I didn’t cheat. It was just a bad day. Just thinking about a lot of things to try. I don’t want to scare her away from it.
      Isopropylforyou and Kylara like this.
    14. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Straining in cage so bad. About ready to milk myself. I know I shouldn’t. My mind is all over the place.
      Isopropylforyou and Kylara like this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        She offered to let me out last night so I could please myself cause she was tired to do anything. I said no I would like her to enjoy it. So said I would stay locked till next time. It’s just I’m so horny today.
        Mar 18, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have a magic wand I am allowd to cul using it on my cage or penis but no masturbation or wanking allowed. have you tried it ever?
        Mar 18, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      4. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        No I haven’t. I do have what I call a pussy stroker that I can make myself go while still in cage. The last time I tried milking I still had to stroke myself some. I have a strap on that I’m dieing for her to try.
        Mar 18, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
    15. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well she said I was going to get lucky this weekend but that changed. She did offer to let me out before she went to sleep.
      Kylara likes this.
    16. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Going to be a bad day today.
      1. Isopropylforyou
        Isopropylforyou
        Why?? What happened??
        Mar 17, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Just was so horny and straining in my cage. Thanks for asking.
        Mar 17, 2024
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        If you look at my picture I posted you can see how bad it was for me.
        Mar 17, 2024
    17. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      I told her that I would like to be edged then put away and use sleeve over cage to please her. I hope she wants to try that.
      Happytoplease and Tony80 like this.
    18. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Was locked for a month and had a O from her rubbing really fast. Then locked back up. Just made me really really horny.
    19. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Was allowed to rub myself while she watched. Was 4 weeks since my last one. Still cumming really fast. I hate that.
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. Rimmer69
      Rimmer69
      Cheers for the Follow
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Your welcome.
        Feb 16, 2024
    21. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Looking for a new padlock for cage. Any body have any ideas. I have a metal open cage don’t want pocked or pinch with it. HELP.
    22. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Going to be let out this weekend to shave and clean. Looks like using numbing spray to please her and locked up with out cumming.
      asastype likes this.
    23. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Have to say I am made to wear thongs all the time. And I really enjoy wearing them. Feel naked with out them on. Plus hugs just right.
    24. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well wasn’t let out this week to shave. So looks like going full 2 weeks with out release or shave.
    25. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Today I just got tapped buy a hose to the head of my cage by a work colleague he said what ever he hit was hard he felt it.
      Merc68 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 49)
    Pennsylvania
    Carpenter
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    4-2-21
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Metal plastic rubber
    Prefer metal better.
    Chastity resume:
    January 2017
    Hello all
    I go buy just a guy.
    I'm new hear. I was locked for a little while. My kh was and could say still is my wife Some things happend and we stopped for about a year. But looking to get back in it. When I was locked before she always kept me in thongs and yes some wear hers Not wearing them now but have to say I liked them.
    Any way just wanted to say hi and love reading comments and experience everyone has had or is having Ty
    Just a guy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice