Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I don't know anyone who has died of covid in 20 months.
    I don't know anyone who has been hospitalised with covid in 20 months.
    I haven't seen one ill person in 20 months.
    I haven't seen or heard anyone coughing in public in 20 months.

I trust my eyes and senses.

And my senses tell me this has not been right from the start.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This is the problem, you people think a covid death is worse and more agonising than the 1.2 million other UK deaths in the last 2 years.

How many of those deaths do you think were preventable? Deaths caused by obesity and smoking.

Covid isn't preventable, and it definitely isn't EASILY preventable.

3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    My favourite lockdown argument is that we need lockdowns to prevent more lockdowns. It's been nearly two years.

Suewiang likes this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  5. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    IVERMECTIN TO THE RESCUE

AGAIN ***
    As Hospitalizations and Mortality Cut In Half After Brazilian City Offered Ivermectin As A Prophylaxis To Everyone Pre-Vaccine.

Early on in the Plandemic, before the vaccines were available, the Southern Brazilian city of Itajai offered Ivermectin as a prophylaxis against the disease. Between July and December of 2020, roughly 220,000 people were offered a dose of 0.2mg/kg/day (roughly 18mg for a 200lb person) as an optional treatment for 2 days, once every two weeks.
    133,051 people took them up on it, while 87,466 did not.

Guess What?

After analyzing the data, a team of researchers spanning several Brazilian institutes, the University of Toronto, and Columbia's EAFIT concluded in a December preprint study that hospitalization and mortality rates were cut in half over the seven month period among the Ivermectin group.

This is even more impressive when you learn the IVM users were older on average, with 30% >50 years old versus 20% for non-IVM users. The mortality reduction is even higher looking at different age groups. 85% for 31-49 years old and 59% for >50 years old.
    FCA16C01-19C6-4CBA-96F6-B1626526DD0B.jpeg

Ignoring / Withholding this valuable therapeutic treatment is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!

See:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ect_populational-level_retrospective_citywide

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY

*** PFIZER ***
    3D35692F-362D-4002-A062-0BE49649A1B9.jpeg
    UK Prime Minister Boris “Bozo” Johnson warned of a “tidal wave” of Omicron and urged people to get their Covid booster shots in a national broadcast Sunday evening:

There is a tidal wave of Omicron coming,” Johnson said. “The good news is that our scientists are confident that with a third dose – a booster dose – we can all bring our level of protection back up.”

“At this point, our scientists cannot say that omicron is less severe,”
    Johnson said. “And even if that proved to be true, we already know it is so much more transmissible that a wave of omicron through a population that was not boosted would risk a level of hospitalization that could overwhelm our NHS, and lead, sadly, to very many deaths.”

D4B0F9C4-29C0-4BA3-9F2F-EB7C252379D1.jpeg

Bozo said he wants all residents over the age of 18 ‘boosted’ by the end of December:

I say directly to those of you on the front lines: I must ask you to make another extraordinary effort now,” Bozo said. “So we can protect you, and your colleagues, and above all, protect your patients from even greater pressures next year.”

See:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1470159590297907204

7. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    It surely had to be the most crazy thing on earth to vaccinate more and more against something with vaccines that don’t work. They don’t stop the virus they don’t stop you spreading it and have huge health risks into the bargain.
    Yes maybe it reduces your chances of getting the virus in a worse way though that is of course your own choice and of course most of us won’t get in a bad way anyway been it only effects those that are sick already and the elderly in general so the risk of a bad vaccine compared to maybe or maybe not getting the virus bad I will happily take the risk and avoid the poison that’s been injected.

And now with bizarre restrictions on those that won’t take the poison in many countries.

I am at a loss to understand that if we all can spread it vaccinated or not then what is the difference if you choose to take the poison or not.

Surely those that take it are meant to be Immune to those of us that won’t so why does it matter.

More to the point I think anyone is crazy to take it simply on the basis not one vaccine is tested to any extent and even worse you can’t sue if get sick still or of course if die from the vaccine like many have.

So of course as we all know the reality is it’s all about money and control which governments love.

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Soon the NHS will be overwhelmed with winter flu and respiratory diseases, like it has been every year for as long as I can remember, with people being treated in corridors and tents, like it has been every year for as long as I can remember, but the sheep won't remember that, they will act like it's a new thing.

Boris will blame it on omicron to justify another lockdown, and the sheep will obediently fall into line without questioning it or remembering the newspaper winter headlines of the last 20 years.

I bet they are going to blame omicron for all the vaccine side effects as well.

Suewiang and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Israeli Study Finds that Natural Immunity Protects Much Better Against Infection than Pfizer Vaccine
    88FAB324-E5FD-4F30-8B15-1D2232CD4D11.jpeg

A new paper from researchers in Israel suggests that natural immunity is stronger and longer-lasting than vaccine-induced immunity supposedly produced by the Pfizer jab.

The researchers analyzed a large sample of anonymised patient records from Israel. Their sample included two key groups: fully vaccinated people who’d never tested positive; and unvaccinated people who had tested positive.

In addition to matching these two groups for size, and average demographic characteristics, they controlled for ‘immune activation time’. This was done by limiting the sample to people who’d been vaccinated or infected between January 1st and February 28th, 2021.

Patients’ Covid outcomes (subsequent infection, hospitalisation or death) were measured during a follow-up period between June 1st and August 14th.

What did the researchers find? Of the 257 cases that were detected in the follow-up period, 93% occurred in the vaccinated group, and only 7% occurred in the previously infected group. And of nine hospitalisations, eight occurred in the vaccinated group, compared to just one in the previously infected group.

These results indicate that natural immunity confers substantially more protection against infection than vaccine-induced immunity. They also suggest that natural immunity confers more protection against hospitalization.

The researchers point out that their results may only apply to the Delta variant, and to the Pfizer vaccine, and that they couldn’t control for all relevant differences between the two groups. Nonetheless, their paper provides the strongest evidence to date that natural immunity beats vaccine-induced immunity when it comes to infection.

See:
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/08/27...better-against-infection-than-pfizer-vaccine/

10. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    So the odds are better to get Covid to avoid getting Covid?
    Very clever.

11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    German Gestapo Arrest Santa Claus For Not Wearing a Mask at Christmas Market

December is a time of joy and festive gatherings at the famous German Christmas markets. However, the Chinese Coronavirus madness has caused the worst in government authority to surface. Not even Santa Claus is immune from the control efforts.

Video has surfaced of Santa Claus being arrested at the Stralsund Christmas Market for the crime of not wearing a mask outdoors in public. Watch:

08537BF3-E2CF-499F-B437-B4423E75084F.jpeg

Dianna1395 and Suewiang like this.
  12. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MORE ON IVERMECTIN AND THE PREVENTIVE STUDY IN THE BRAZILIAN CITY OF ITAJAI MENTIONED ABOVE
    And now we know why the establishment has always opposed early treatment (with Ivermectin and other therapeutics).

See:
    https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...ablishment-has-always-opposed-early-treatment

And the corrupt FDA is working with the Post Office to seize and hold packages from abroad containing Ivermectin for personal use:
    CDC7A37A-E4DD-43CE-B1A7-162430C21924.jpeg

May be the FDA could better use its resources to, I don’t know, publicly release the docs submitted by Pfizer to license its mandated liability-free experimental vaccine earlier than 75 years from now?

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  13. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Every government turns on its citizens eventually. We just managed to be at the Fourth turning here...

Part of the problem is that government, by its nature, attracts the corrupt and corruptible. The only solution is - unpleasant, and cannot be discussed freely.
    But you cannot vote, or comply, your way out of tyranny.
    As someone who has ordered estrogen from overseas, and now cannot without Bitcoin or such - I notice the profit motive behind these b@st@rds, and I want to hold them accountable. This is no accident. Protecting people from themselves is a very problematic behavior, allows Karens to make all sorts of laws (rules) "for your own good," and leads to the sort of world where "They" (government, at all levels) can comfortably mandate blood donations, or organ donations... "For the greater good." The framework has been established, the arguments already made.

An example is Auto insurance. Used to be, you didn't NEED auto insurance, I understand. Also, you could get basic coverage by buying from the state. It was slightly less than you'd pay for regular Insurance company coverage, but only basic coverage, I think it's collision? And you had "uninsured driver" coverage on the corporate insurance policies.
    Now, auto insurance is MANDATORY. You MUST buy it. It is FAR more expensive, in real dollars and pure "numbers," I.E., in number of dollars, cost has gone up, percentage of your income, the cost has gone up, and you STILL have "Uninsured / underinsured drivers" as a MANDATORY part of your policy. The courts have allowed mandatory insurance to stand, which allowed first Romneycare, then Obamacare, and now the argument is what will the Republicans do, to replace the ACA, instead of, Why is government involved in fixing the prices for health care, and mandating you buy coverage? If you cannot afford health insurance, which negotiates (i.e., INFLATES the cost artificially, then Negotiates) a lower cost... Except, it's 50% off the $20,000 ticket, but it WOULD have cost $2,000 without government interference. AND you had to pay the $10,000 deductible first, AND you have the insurance payments.
    But they've conceded the field, and allowed "fairness" and "equality of outcome" (an absolute farce - consider the difference between medical care for POTUS and medical care at the VA, which is LEGENDARY for bad care, ESPECIALLY under the Dems) to direct the policy. Which is a feel good disgrace, as well. (For those who don't know, the VA has a history of disregarding veterans, and ignoring legitimate requests for help, while running up the costs, and recently, it came to light they held off on treating people, allowing veterans to die, rather than give Trump a win in PR. That should be a capital offense, denying someone medical care for political gain, but - here we are... It's OK when Dems decide healthcare is a human right, but the unvaccinated should be denied healthcare. I guess we're not human. Then I guess it's war. It's THAT simple. Wake up while we still have a country. But I digress.)
    Once insurance could be mandated for what government calls a Privilege (and arguably, driving a car shouldn't be a privilege; horses and carriages weren't), then it was mandated for something else. Test cases used were something different, so fewer people worried about it. No one paid any attention as they were accustomed to buying insurance, first via the state, then via law from private insurers. And then the killing blow, mandate that you who cannot afford health care, MUST buy inflated cost insurance. Meantime, the truly wealthy still get to go to private facilities, while the "insurance" you MUST buy, DOES NOT gain you actual health care. But the legal precedent is set, and the G-D Rethuglic*nts fall in line, goosestepping along, the New Normal is the argument over HOW MUCH they'll mandate you pay - not that they aren't in that business anyway, and don't know their @$$ from a hole in the ground about ANYTHING!

The only purpose of those in power, is to get more power.

Isn't this what we vette against, when dealing with a Dominant? You want to look for the red flags, see the warning signs - are these individuals orderly and consistent? Are they fair and unemotional? Or will they decide after a bad day, that YOU must be punished, so their emotions can be assuaged? Which might leave you damaged for a few weeks, if they're truly sadists. Or life, as one story I read, where a woman ended up with a broken neck and nerve damage. (Which, in full disclosure, was more accidental - highlighting, though, that damage can be permanent even without intent, and it can cripple or kill when fully consensual, so we need to be VERY careful and keep total control.)

I've seen other troubling behaviors as well. Muslims move next to pig farmer, file lawsuit to shut down his farm - pigs are unclean. EPA has done this, too - an endangered species takes up residence on a farmer's land, he loses capacity to farm - but he's still taxed on the land. Can't sell it, either. Wetlands enforcement, same thing. A puddle in your driveway, and you can't use your driveway, or interrupt the flow of nature. Still need to pay taxes, though. Can't sell the land. Can't disturb how things are.
    It's the stuff of legends, any more.

How much interference in your life will you accept? At what point does it change?
    If someone sticks a penis in me without my consent, it's rape.
    If they stick a knife in me it's attempted or actual murder.
    If they use a knife to get compliance to stick their penis in me, it's still rape.
    Yet if the government decides they MUST be allowed to stick a needle in me, and takes away my job and ability to exist in society, that's "free consent"?

Tyranny is when the government can do what is forbidden of the citizens. And we've been there, for a long time. Rome didn't fall in a day, but over decades, and people knew it - but they were too caught up in Bread and Circuses, and orgies and their "normalcy bias" (It can't happen here.") to actually read the writing on the walls.
    And Tyranny is the standard state of man, whether Monarch, Oligarchs, Mob, or Corporations - they all want to be on top, and as morals fade - well, the Nazis were "ethical," as are Islamic suicide bombers... You can twist MORALS enough, even, let alone Ethics (which only apply to the living and temporal authorities. Eternal punishment is at least a deterrent.)

It's just - you're too stupid to know what is important (government contracts and drug company profits), so as Das Juden, we will control you, clean you, make you free!!!
    Wait - I think we've seen THIS. EXACT. MOVIE. a few times before - Holocaust, Holodomor, Pol Pot's killing fields, Mao's Perpetual Revolution / Day Zero, Stalin's killings along the way (anyone inconvenient to his power), Rasputin, Robbespiere, IIRC General Howe in New York, Salting the earth of Troy, the Mongol hordes (Famous for brutal warfare), the Egyptians, the Greeks (Spartans conquered and enslaved the Hoplites)... Point being, the legislative capture is just a new way of hiding the bloody hands around your throat, it's been done the same way for generations, and millennia before. And we've been somnambulent in our wealthy stupor. We don't even know how wealthy we are... As long as we can turn on the TV and be entertained, and aren't starving to death (though some of us are, packaged food is literally garbage, very little food in it, mostly chemicals. Starving in abundance.)

After all that has been done, I have to wonder - why don't we hang politicians more often? Especially the unelected, E.G., a rat like Fauci, or those who work at the regulatory bureau, then going to work in the industry, after the drug is approved for use...?
    Maybe that sort of revolving door approach is too cozy and convenient, and they need to be "corrected" or forbidden outright from taking a job in the industry they regulated.

Complex problem, no easy solutions, as those who don't know how the industry works, won't do well regulating it, but if they can get wealthy by trading favors, what's the difference? They could be held responsible for bad effects, though. It's just that sane people don't want to do such things, it's "Trust the system." The same system that spawns lynch mobs, and the Innocence Project, and is filled with prosecutors like Nifong and Kamala Harris?
    We need someone less inclined to "trust the system," and more inclined to CORRECT the system. Which puts us right back at the, "he who shall not be named" type of situation, so.. I'll stop there. We need to roll back the tyranny, is all. And no one gives up power willingly.

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    So the vote is not far away for making more madness laws. Surprisingly I have been happy to see some conservatives that are finally understanding the madness and are opposing a number of issues yet the Labour wasters are supporting the idiot government.

Madness at its highest

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    And there we have it the morons voted all new laws in

16. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I think many conflate the words "natural immunity" and "acquired immunity". The former means that you can avoid getting sick in the first place. The latter means that you had it, and now won't catch it again.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was afraid this was going to happen.

18. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    So now Boris Bullshit and the other scum in parliament that supported him are going to be responsible for tens of thousands if not more NHS staff to leave just like those in care homes have left and the government has refused to supply figures on how many in care homes have left when they were asked.

Really intelligent to make enemies of those that we all need at some point in our life.

And for what reason since if you are vaccinated or not it doesn’t stop you getting the virus nor transmitting it so what’s the benefit in doing this?

I thought hilarious that all the dumb ones that supported Boris Bullshit had no answers as to why they were voting bar it seemed a good idea at the time to them. (Seems to me reality is they have no idea).
    Especially since they keep saying they must follow the science yet the science so far only can guess and the guesses have said omicron is not as bad.

19. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I'm likely to make this my last post on this subject here. It is a subject I've commented on widely, here and elsewhere, and my views have not shifted one bit from day one. In summary, I am pro vaccine, pro liberty, pro choice, anti stupidity, anti authoritarian & very much anti lockdown.

First : I've no interest in conspiracy theories, flawed science, crazes or similar nonsense. Ivermectin is NOT a scientifically valid treatment or preventative for Covid. I won't get into an argument about it, it simply is not. There is absolutely no credible science supporting it and a large and growing body of evidence discounting it. It's as much good as Doc Johsnon's Patent-Pending Snake Oil.

Second : Vaccination is a matter of personal choice and must remain so. I personally chose to be vaccinated & to take the booster because my risk of my being significantly exposed to the virus is high (I often work in enclosed environments with poor ventilation and large numbers of people) while the risk from vaccination is relatively low in comparison. Others will have different risk/benefit profiles and may well decide the risk from the vaccine is greater for them than the risk from the virus. I understand and respect that - vaccination should never, ever, be compulsory in general society.

Third : Requiring proof of vaccination to participate in society is wrong. It's wrong on the grounds of discrimination, it's wrong on the grounds of coercion and it's wrong because it simply does not work. All it does is to increase operating costs & decrease footfall for affected businesses while providing no measurable gain in terms of reducing infections.

Fourth : I am tired of governments being economical with the truth, massaging data, using deliberately unclear language and pulling numbers out of their backsides to scare people. Enough with the nonsense scare stories - present the true data and let us make up our own minds, after all if it were really as terrifying as you'd like us to beleive it is we'd all be scared into compliance anyway.

Fifth : Democracy only functions when there is choice. For a democratic process to work there have to be differing viewpoints people can choose between. That's why we have an Opposition. Right now, that is under serious threat as the 'opposition' in fact support the government without challeng eat every turn. That is simply wrong and extremely dangerous for the future of parliamentary democracy as we know it.

Sixth : Lockdowns, restirctions and limitations of liberty are in danger of becoming Government capacity management tools for healthcare and not an emergency response measure to address a crisis. We have had two years to adapt our healthcare systems to Covid, what have we done - nothing. That's a political failing, not a medical one.

Finally : The true cost of the (in my view futile & counterproductive) measures to 'control' Covid will take years to be truly assessed. Excess deaths from all causes are far above the level that can be accounted for by Covid. Why that is remains unclear but both early evidence and common sense point to delayed diagnoses, delayed treatment and behavioural changes as the cause. For that reason alone we must end the vicious cycle of restrictions & lockdowns urgently.

My one wish is that people ask questions. Don't just blindly accept whatever is spoon fed to you by the media or the government. Ask questions. Challenge assertions. Demand evidence. Make up your own mind and don't be afraid to speak out.

The liberties we enjoyed were hard won and are very easily lost. We must defend them, now and always.

subrick, L-u-c-y, Dianna1395 and 2 others like this.
  20. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    How is it there’s meant to be a huge back log of cases that are meant to be more than a year even upto 2 years waiting depending on area to get a date for court yet something the government didn’t like was in court in seconds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59656626

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Excellent summary. I only differ on one point. Ivermectin has won a Nobel Prize in medicine as an anti parasitic--for humans. I agree that it has not been studied and approved for Covid 19. Neither has aspirin. While I am sure a lot of people have used aspirin to help ease their covid symptoms. Anecdotally, a LOT of doctors have successfully used Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid. This is what's known as "off label" use. The drug has a long history of being "safe and effective" in humans.

I believe this forum could use more commentary from you. I for one hope this isn't your last post.

Laz

subrick, Dianna1395 and Suewiang like this.
  22. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    totally agree with you. scottishsubby has sone very good points and a good sensible outlook

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    The Great Reset involves depopulation... Funny how few think they are the ones on the chopping block.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The thing about 'papers please' societies is how quickly they stop saying 'please'.

25. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Because the people are disarmed and cannot DO anything to stop the real parasites.
    Not that most are WILLING to do anything - still too much fear of loss.
    We have been domesticated, this is not an accident. A fun comparison is the Dune novels. Humans domesticated, over and over again. But no one wants to realize it.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice