More Hot Things Your Keyholder said.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jan 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Because I’m in a Vice, a plastic cage... working outside in Texas in 100° plus heat 14 hours a day for the weekend.... I’d be unpleasant to be around after the FIRST weekend without being able to take it off to clean, no?

Edward Jones likes this.
  2. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    change your cage

in both cases
    that's humour :)

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    At christmas offer your potential getting out then as gift to them. and of course it would just be a tired cliche to get out anywhere near valentines day and with no effort at all you have extended your denial to March or beyond. Any where near their birthdays would be an inappropriate time to bother then with your needs when you'd much prefer to honour theirs. and for your birthday ask for continued denial... before you know what happening you will be indefinitely if not permanently controlld through being locked and denied

4. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I was telling my wife about the new Doxy wand I bought her. She is so excited! She said “aren’t you scared about all the new toys your buying me”, I paused and said yes. She then replied “you should be”.

5. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    What did you choose?

6. Mandyman

Local Time:
    i bought my Wife a rampant rabbit which She loved having me use on Her. i went about 3 weeks without being unlocked. One evening after i had made Her cum with it i was kneeling beside the bed waiting for permission to get in and i pointed out that i hadn’t been unlocked for a while and i had heard that penis’ can shrink in chastity.
    “Oh well” She replied. i asked if She didn’t care that my cock might get smaller and She replied
    “Now I have the rabbit I don’t really need your cock any more”
    She wasn’t teasing She meant it in a totally matter of fact way!!

7. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Another night She had promised to tease me but when in bed She changed Her mind and made me give Her an orgasm instead, then She rolled over to sleep.
    i cuddled up to Her and tried to get some attention, then i asked if She wanted to tickle my nipples quickly (or anything) just for some attention.
    She turned over and said “you’re not a very self sufficient submissive are you!” and then ignored me

8. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    We're still new to it all. Locked for 17 days now with no mention of release but been told already I'll never be masturbating ever again.
    Yesterday my Wife walked into the bathroom while I was naked and pointed at my cage and said "Shrinky dink!" and laughed.
    After that, in bed we were talking about men getting older (I'm 38 she's 36) and She remarked "Then you don't want their weiners anymore and you lock them up in a little bird cage" which She also found very funny

9. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Had some sizing issues with my MM Queens Keep, for some reason after 2 years the base ring is a tad too small. We placed an order for Lori 2A. I am currently unlocked. She asks me like every day, when is new device getting here. See said she can’t wait! She thought I should have addressed it to her job, so she gets it, and ensures I am wearing it the very day it arrives.

10. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Wife sent this to me today via fb messenger. She was laughing how true it was. When I am locked, I wake out of a sound sleep to massage her feet and back, and ... ;) if she wants. If not wearing cage... seems like not so much. So.. she reminded me that once the new cage is here, it will be stsying on.

Attached Files:

bondinchas and Mandyman like this.
  11. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Today we were joking around about something totally mundane. She got lucky about something, and I said, “you suck”. She replied actual no she doesn’t and matter of fact I suck. She said “Remember sucking that dildo getting it wet for me last night?”

12. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    Went to bed at 8pm last night. We held each other, i rubbed her all over, kissed and made out for like 30 minutes or more. She spread her legs, and i started to rub her pussy. She ended up coming strong. Then within 2 minutes she fell right asleep. This morning she said to me that she really liked my fingers last night and i can play her like a fiddle. She said to me, that with my toungue game, and my skilled fingers, theres no reason to unlock you.
    I cant remember when i came in her, but i really miss fucking the crap out of her. And really miss fucking her ass and making her squirt.

She said that she cant believe how happy she is without having sex with me.

13. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I can easily picture my wife saying this! In fact, what's scary is that I can easily picture her saying it in front of other people, so I guess I better be really careful not to say "you suck" to her! :)

14. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    Monday morning I woke my kh up with a toy she loves. I figured best to start a Monday off with an orgasm.

Once finished, as she lays motionless in bed I ask permission to clean my cage while I shower. Kh agrees. Shower careful not to edge too much, I have permission to edge btw. Get out of the shower and there kh lays. So I walk to her and ask if I can piv not not release.

As if an alarm clock went off so loud it was to scare her, she said “access denied”.

Like a boy who lost their puppy I go and lock up.

Later in the evening I told her how hot that was. Kh was looking sexy as always and I asked if I could watch her undress. Kh stated yes. But no touching!

In our bedroom, on my knees watching her get changed was mind blowing. Knowing I could not touch her as I looked up at her.

Btw this might be mild for most of you seasoned vets out there. This is very new to my kh. I hope kh is starting to become a little more assertive.

Capt

15. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Today I was at work. My wife called. I could not answer, but responded sorry that I could not pickup, that I was in a training class. She responded “Ohhh, good- you can use some additional training...”.

She was not referring to work...

16. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Last night I offered a massage - been locked 2 days.
    She said “won’t your hands just start aching after 5 minutes?”
    I said “funny but it seems that the length of time i wear this (points to cage) directly correlates to how long i can massage for”
    She said “so you are saying I should never take it off”
    “i didn’t say that”
    “That’s exactly what you just said”

i loved the way She talked as if it was up to Her to take the cage off, the language, not unlock me, not let me out, but Her take it off.

17. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Just now She left the house to go work out, it was 7:30pm. She kissed both the kids and said “sweet dreams”
    Then She kissed me and also said “sweet dreams”
    i said “are You sending me to bed early”
    She just laughed and walked off

18. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I texted my wife apologizing for an argument we had and told her it was all my fault. She said she knew and she'd make up for it. I told that I know and I was nervous. She just texted back "You should be."

She has taken to spanking me with random wooden spoons/spatula's lately and she has started hitting really hard. So I told her sometimes its really a lot when she starts off so hard it really hurts. That night she changed and used her whip on me. The next day I texted her telling her I wanted to be clear I wasn't saying she couldnt use the spoons. She replied "Oh I know. I do what I want."

b_quark and Mandyman like this.
  19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last night she wanted the Doxy wand and I handed it to her. She worked on herself and came fairly quickly. I was ready to try to convince her to unlock me. She said “no, you’re not getting out until I get my maid back, my bath and hair washed, and you paint my nails.”

I was like “you don’t even like when I do your nails” she said “you better start practicing or you’ll never get out”.

Getting the spare room all set up with massage table, oils, candles, the f machine, and other misc toys. Won’t get a chance to pamper her and do all this till at least Saturday, so the streak lives on a few more days at least

20. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:

Very nice!!!!

21. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:

I looked at your profile and saw your pics. Great keys you have made!!!

Nicoftime likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks!They don’t look so shiny now, looking to get a jeweler to do it for me in silver

23. Locked UK

Locked UK New member

United Kingdom - East Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    My job, although not high powered as such, does involve me dealing with, for want of a better expression, the 'discipline' or conduct of employees in the organisation, which will lead to me speaking to them about their future employment. My partner once messaged, during a pretty hot sexting session, that I had only took the job to try to be like a REAL man, and that if the people I dealt with knew what a sissy I was, sitting in a suit but with a chastity cage and pretty pink panties underneath, that they would just laugh at me. In the same way SPH excites me, this cutting comment really turned me on - maybe because there's some truth in it..?

24. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    I chose to get locked back up because I was in subspace. Made it to 13 days though. I'm told we are going to be participating in Locktober so I'm gonna have to double my personal best. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

25. Mandyman

Local Time:
    The dilemma!!! She probably wanted a good hard fuck but You made the same choice i would.
    It’s a hot story!!

Wifeownedsuboy and Slave2Steph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice