My Life - Locked by n2toys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CZSteve, Mar 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    We bought a new anal vibrator / probe and played last Saturday night.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XT84S4T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My Goddess @n2toys decided to use the Torture Horse where I'm securely bound with leather belts in the prone position resting my torso on the top section with my arms and legs on lower sections along both sides - often my implement of destruction for milking and pegging.

I LOVE being bound tight where can't move and love to struggle against the resistance
    Saturday night we added more bondage with my arms stretched out forward in addition to the tight belts holding me down; also added thigh cuffs that were up high above my thighs where my Wife attached heavy ratchet rope and pulled the cuffs forward which opened up my backside - very erotic.
    After I was secured and completely vulnerable my Goddess first loosened me up with Her finger and then inserted out new vibrating probe; this is the longest / deepest I've ever been penetrated and one of the main reasons I purchased was for the finger loop in the handle so my Goddess could add a rope and impale me with it - @n2toys proceeded to do just that, with three thinner ratchet ropes that She increasingly cinched tight causing the probe to dig in deep and any movement on my end caused further impalement.

The next thing I felt was the vibrator coming to life; my Goddess is this thing INTENSE - it has 10 different settings along with a boost button for a 10 second 'turbo mode' that REALLY gets your attention.
    I had been uncaged before being bound during the earlier worship session; my Goddess proceeded to tease me and enjoy watching me leak from the vibrator while She was free to relax and just watch the show.
    After about 45 minutes of being teased and tormented my Wife was hitting the boost button and vigorously stroking me to the edge; finally at the end of a 10 second boost / stroke session and after a several second delay a steady stream of cum leaked out - I could just barely detect that possibly something was happening; I was 100% ruined! :love::)

Upon being released from my bondage I was instructed to worship my Wife; I was incredibly horny and hungry for Her.
    After some time enjoying my Wife I used the Hitachi MagicWand and brought to three intense orgasms and we tried for a fourth that was just too elusive - in the past two O's have been the most my Wife has been able to have as She becomes very sensitive but there was something about Saturday night that had Her very horny. When She took me off the horse She showed me how wet She was from teasing and torturing me - I LOVE that She is so turned on by denying and torturing me!! :love::)

2. n2toys

n2toys Keyholder of CZSteve

Local Time:
    Maybe we will get to four tonight. ;)

3. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    My Goddess @n2toys came up with a new term for us last Saturday night - N.O.T.
    I was tied tightly spread eagle to the bed and She was in the mood to push and punish me.
    The punishment part was a result from the previous weekend when while being teased I requested She use the Magic Wand with the hummingbird attachment on me; athis thing is just too intense and numbing to do anything but it's been awhile and before being locked up and denied - result was I almost immediately at the edge, my Wife noticed and stopped and after a moment was ruined and then after another moment ended up with a forceful ejaculation / mini-orgasm.
    She was not happy with me!

Flash forward to last Saturday night.
    After my Goddess had me tied down tight She looked at me and asked if I was ready for some N.O.T.?
    I immediately understood and responded "No orgasm torture?" - 'Yep!'

After removing my cage Goddess did an incredible job of binding and separating my balls and then wrapping and binding my shaft which I absolutely love.
    After this She brought over both the narrow tweezer style nipple clamps and the rubber noose style; She knows I hate the tweezer style as the narrow contact point is extremely intense on my very sensitive nipple, She then added the noose loops around my protruding nipples on top of the tweezer - my nips were on fire.
    Next came out the violet want and indirect contact cable where Her fingernails become the instrument of destruction; She used Her electrified nails to torture my bound & sensitive cock, balls, and nipples - with the most incredible smile while doing so! :love::)

I Love You @n2toys !

4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I believe you lived a cruel, intense, amazing experience

CZSteve likes this.
  5. n2toys

Local Time:
    Love you, too @CZSteve!

CZSteve, iome343 and Love&Passion like this.
  6. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday night was another incredible night.
    I'm just over 4 weeks from having an accidental full orgasm that is entirely my fault; as previously mentioned I requested to be teased w/ the Hummingbird attachment on the Magic Wand - I really was not trying to sneak and orgasm as usually this thing just makes me numb but apparently long term denial changes that dynamic...

During the week while being teased and as I've been getting more and more amp'd up I start babbling to my Goddess @n2toys to fuck me - well this last Saturday She fulfilled my request :)

After spending some time worshiping my Goddess I was strapped to our torture horse tight via belts and cuffs; recently we've added thigh cuffs with ratchet ropes pulling me which opens me up; remained caged.
    My Wife first warmed me up w/ a plug and then put on Her panty/harness and chose the largest of 'my' dildos, a Tantus Curve that according to the websites is 1.37" wide but from my eye measures 1.5" at it's widest.

In the past this size has been difficult but my Goddess this time it felt incredible.
    My Wife has a Tantus Echo and I mentioned I could never take this one; I now think not only I can but starting to crave it.
    During my pegging my Wife had also inserted the Echo into Herself for Her pleasure.

After some time being fucked I put in a request to add the harness gag we recently purchased, which She did and then proceeded to fuck me some more; after a short while my Wife pulled out and added more lube and then back at it fucking me often grabbing hold of the belt around my waste and using that as a hand-hold to thrust into me.
    Finally I had enough and was released from the torture horse; my Wife mentioned "I now understand why y'all break-up a sweat when having sex, that's a work out" :D

I was then strapped to the bed at six points; wrist, ankle, and thigh.
    Prior to be strapped down my Wife handed me back the gag and the blindfold - I'm really enjoying this gag as it puts me deeper into a submissive sub-space.
    My Goddess then uncaged me for teasing and at one point got up off the bed; I was hoping She'd bind my cock and She did not disappoint - proceeded to use the clothes line around my cock and balls and tied off each opposing end to the inside of the thigh cuffs causing tension that felt incredible.

A couple times thru the evening my Wife commented that She like me gagged; I can't ask for anything and sneak and orgasm like a few weeks ago and I can't use my safe-word.
    I know some will be alarmed about not being able to safe-word out and maybe we should create a humming code but I also trust my Wife explicitly - even though my Wife enjoys pushing me (and so do I); I know she'll never doing anything to truly harm me.

I was allowed to worship before my fucking, during our intermission between the horse and bed, and then afterwards where She had an awesome orgasm at the end of the night.
    A bowl of cereal for both of us and back to bed to fall asleep with my Goddess holding me.

BTW - here's the gag we recently bought.
    I'm really starting to like this and works well with the blindfold under the straps as it's held in place and then add the posture collar and it put me in pure sub-space heaven.
    https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/unique-gags/products/double-mouth-guard-gag-trainer

Thank you Goddess @n2toys !!

iome343, Chaste J. and n2toys like this.
  7. n2toys

Local Time:
    You are welcome my wonderful slave!

iome343 and Chaste J. like this.
  8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    you know how to have fun

9. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday night my Goddess @n2toys put me into another world while playing with me as Her toy.
    It had been two weeks since She had bound me and played with me as the previous weekend we were leaving early on Sunday morning for a vacation road trip - don't get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the previous weekend as I was allowed to worship my Wife but I was also craving some bondage and torture.

This past Saturday started out with instructions from my Wife that She'll just need the basic/standard bed setup w/ the ratchet ropes (no need for any of the bondage furniture to be setup). Also informed that in addition to my standard cuffs (wrist, ankle, thigh, & posture collar) that I need to get out the harness gag, blindfold, and headphones (white noise via my phone) - the idea of being put into sensory deprivation was very exciting.

After our normal start of being allowed to worship my Wife She inserted a butt plug and I then put on my blindfold, harness gag, and posture collar and strapped to the bed via six points of my wrist, ankles, and thigh cuffs.
    My Goddess then put on my headphones and turned on some white noise via a phone app and rendered me completely deaf, dumb, and blind (and couldn't even play pinball... :rolleyes:)
    She proceeded to tease me and then uncaged me for more teasing and an incredibly frustrating blow job :love::).
    Next She applied nipple clamps and then tied up my balls with thin ratchet rope and attached each end to the thigh cuffs pulling them tight in opposing directions.
    Unable to speak, see, or hear was very intense; especially when the next thing I felt was hot wax being poured on my cock and balls and then followed by an ice cube!
    My Goddess also spent some time flogging my C&B w/ the thin rubber flogger that has a stinging bite along w/ the crop.

After some time my Wife removed the headphones and mentioned it's time for an intermission but to leave my cuffs on as She was not done with me.
    She informed me I was going to tied doggy style to the end of the bed and pegged.
    Spreader bar attached in ratchet ropes attached to my ankles and wrist - the spreader bar really helps to lock me down and keep my feet from sliding away from the bed.
    Next came my Wife wearing Her pegging shorts and the recently acquired larger dildo which I've really come to love (I initially thought it was too big when it first arrived).
    It had brought up memories of having the most intense orgasm when my Wife had pegged me in this position a few years ago when I was allowed to have regular orgasms before we got into orgasm denial.

I was just shy if two months since having a real orgasm; and although nowhere near the eight months I had previously gone I was extremely horny.
    While my Wife was fucking me I was begging to be allowed to cum and in the heat of moment truly wanted to have an orgasm. She asked several times if I really did want to cum and if She lets me I have to promise to not be an ass for the next few days.
    I promised and begged for Her to fuck me while She stroked me to an orgasm with Her hand - She took a break to get some hand lube and told me I had permission to cum.
    It did not take long for Her to bring me to edge and over - once I started to cum I clenched so hard I pushed Her out of me while being pegged and had the most intense orgasm I can recall.
    Now that I had cum my Goddess continued to strong my extremely sensitive head saying She didn't say anything about not receiving some P.O.T. - She had me going insane just trying to keep my sanity and avoid safe-wording out of the Post O Torture.
    She finally stopped stroking me where I just slumped to the bed and then released from the ropes.

This was an incredible and awesome night and no regrets for being allowed to have an orgasm.
    If my Goddess had decided to deny my request for an orgasm I'd have obviously been fine and something I've requested and signed up for and hope it still continues.
    The flip side is that this night was also a unique mental aspect to me; something about being so desperate to cum, begging for permission and then granted permission to cum - something about my Wife having the final say and granting permission seemed to reinforce a submissive mentality in my head.

Chaste J. and iome343 like this.
  10. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    First, thank you to this forum and all here by allowing an avenue to share - last Saturday night was another awesome evening.

My Mistress @n2toys is beautiful and incredible. We've been married for 20+ years and my Wife is also my fantasy - I feel very lucky.

I'm currently just at 5 weeks since a real and incredible Orgasm where I was tied bent over to the foot of the bed and pegged while receiving a hand job and non-stop post-O torture after a very intense Orgasm; I pretty much collapsed when my Mistress finally stopped Her hand-job.

Last Saturday my Mistress was out w/ friends and before heading home texted I was to setup the bondage/massage table, wench w/ spreader bar, and the butterfly/guillotine board - I knew where She was going and was very excited, or as excited as my cage would allow...

Normal warm-up where I'm allowed to worship my Wife and then bound to the table w/ my legs suspended high & wide. Gagged w/ the panel/mouth-guard gag where my Wife added ratchet rope from the left & right to the ring on the front of the gag which was very intense by how this completely locked my head in place and then my cage was removed. Next came the butterfly/guillotine board I had made, locked around cock & balls w/ the cage ring left on.
    My Wife then proceeded to bind each ball separately to clothes line that was attached to the right and left of the spreader bar via clothes line and two separate tensioners (very handy tools) and then another long clothes line used to rigidly bind my uncaged cock out flat against the board - no longer free anymore but incredibly erotic and at least I'm allowed to grow.

Once completely tied tight and very open and exposed my Mistress encased my cock in hot wax, starting w/ hot green wax from a glass candle jar and then more intense drips from colored drip candles that was hotter - felt incredible.

After this incredible sensual torture my Wife lubed me up and proceeded to give me an incredible pegging with the larger dildo that honestly lasted maybe half an hour.
    Toward the end She gave me a perfectly ruined-O while pegging me and stroking me with Her hands, I did not feel a single hint of orgasmic bliss but did have a fare amount ooze out after my Wife let go. She proceeded to peg me and stroke me more but not as aggressively as it's difficult for me to have a second ruined-O and if gone too far after a ruined-O I end up getting a taste of a real orgasm and that was not to be allowed.
    Toward the end I was definitely in a sub-space state of mind.

BTW - link for the clothes line tensioner that's very handy and effective.
    https://www.amazon.com/Household-Es...04674&sr=8-1&keywords=clothes+line+tensioners

Some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  11. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Wow! Fantastic.

12. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I should also mention that we wrapped up the evening (or early morning hours) with more worship time of my Wife and a very intense orgasm for Her - missed initially posting this as it's almost a given that I'm to be ruined at best and She get's an Orgasm, "As it should be".
    Although it was extremely frustrating being so close to an orgasm only to be ruined, the upside was that I was still extremely horny and intensely craved my Wife.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I'm definitely addicted to my Wife/Mistress/KH - it's amazing what She does to me; mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Saturday nights are our usually play nights and the last two have been awesome in how my Wife has been binding my cock & balls in clothesline, it's incredibly erotic and puts me in a wonderful sub-space.
    I wish we had an erotic version of Got Talent for the perverted among us to showcase skills. ;)

First two pics are from two weeks ago where I was attached to the wench & spreader bar, nipple clamps w/ an anal hook pulling up while clothesline tensioners were pulling my balls down; then my cock was wrapped in line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last weekend my Wife had me strapped down to the massage table w/ the inflatable/vibrating butt plug, noose nipple clamp thing that's very intense and She can pull (but I Love), gagged, and then an absolutley intense job of wrapping my ball sack and stretching it out very tight. I was mumbling 'more please' thru my gag in attempt to get Her to also wrap my cock, @n2toys then proceeded to added more layers to my ball sack stretching it even further and then proceeded to wrap-up my cock in the clothesline - felt amazing.
    Obviously being stretched like this cousing me to be very sensitive; my Wife's attention of either sucking my balls into Her mouth or using the violet wand with the indirect cable where Her nails are Her torture instrument is very intense.

I'm blessed to have my Mistress/Wife/KH :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Heavy, and in heaven

15. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Checking in - @n2toys still has me under Her spell along with Her lock and key...:love::)
    Tomorrow will be 3 months since I was given a full orgasm; longest I've been denied is 8 months and in between the 8 month stint and now it was a two month stint, my Goddess will milk me or ruin me from time to time during my denial periods. I never know my fate...

Saturday nights our our usually long play nights where my Goddess indulges me and plays with and tortures me. I absolutely LOVE what She does to me and She also enjoys it.

Some somewhat recent scenes below:
    Awesome mummification night - My Goddess was incredibly diligent in ensuring almost every inch of skin was wrapped except for my caged dick and nipples that ended up sporting nipple clamps; I also had an inflatable / vibrating butt plug where my Wife had fun squeezing the inflation bulb and amping up the vibrations.

Other was where I my Wife mentioned it's something like 'Dealer's Choice' tonight but instead it's 'Slave's Choice' for the nights activities - I chose to be stretched in a web of ropes. Approximately 13 ropes attached to a multitude of my cuffs, collar and gag and then to different solid points in front of me, behind me, and above me along with an anal hook pulling upward, my balls stretched down, my shaft stretched forward, and my nipples stretched upward.

Last weekend my Wife had to get up a bit early on Sunday so it was a simple night where I was left caged and it was all about servicing and worshiping of my Wife which I LOVE and if I'm lucky I get to worship my Wife 3-4 times a week; tonight is a lucky night :+1:

Once I'm securely bound my Wife loves to tease and torment me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chaste J. and n2toys like this.
  16. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I just love my Wife and what She does to me.
    I had been lurking here for awhile before I got the nerve to bring up chastity to @n2toys; only to find She had been already been wondering if I'd do this for Her. Another thing I was hesitant to bring up was pegging, only to find out She was open to trying it and come to find we both love it immensely.

It's now coming up almost 2-1/2 years since I've masturbated and given complete control to my beautiful Wife.
    She has found Her inner sadist along with an honest enjoyment of my orgasms.
    Last Saturday night was another normal play night where I served Her quite a bit and was Her submissive bondage play toy; once bound I was uncaged with some incredible Cock & Ball bondage and then some extreme edging - My Goddess was relentless in bringing me to the edge but not allowing me to have an orgasm; I was going mad with the desire to get over the edge and have an orgasm but my Wife would not allow it; as we call it, She was 'Mistressful' in Her skill to bring me so close without going over the edge.

I'm so grateful She denies me, it is so much better to be constantly reflecting back on the edging and the orgasm I was not allowed to have as opposed to enjoying the brief high of an orgasm and then the prolonged post-O drop.

iome343, tiruh811 and Chaste J. like this.
  17. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Geez... I really need to slow down and do a better job of proof reading before posting...
    Meant to say "honest enjoyment of 'denying' my orgasms"

I should be punished... :)

tiruh811 likes this.
  18. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I've now been locked for almost 2-1/2 years by @n2toys things are going better than ever and only getting more and more intense, in a good way.

In a little over 14 months I've only had two full orgasms; the way things are progressing I'm not sure if the adjective should be 'only' two or 'blessed' with two...
    Ruined orgasms have also seemed to have been reduced; I am still ruined and milked from time to time - my Goddess get's a kick out of ruining and/or milking. She truly enjoys teasing, tormenting, pegging, and torturing me; I know it's real as She gets incredibly wet when we play. this is a HUGE turn on for me.

When I first happened upon the concept of chastity & denial and this site I thought this whole idea was crazy, especially the long term denial but I'm definitely a believer now.
    I'm incredibly horny, some days are very intense such as this morning - If I was not caged there's a very good chance I would have taken matters in my hand only to have regretted doing so afterwards. I've been watching the clock and just now rec'd a text from my Goddess informing me to come into the bedroom for morning cuddles- Life Is Good! :love::)

iome343 likes this.
  19. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Update and apologies for some of the grammatical errors above.

We always cuddle in the morning and at night when going to bed.
    I do not always get to worship my Goddess, especially in the morning and on days when we have stuff to do as we do today - however, after my Wife had me so worked up She was also horny and wet and permitted me to worship Her but not to use the magic wand for an O, she'd wait until tonight for Her orgasm. After some time serving Her w/ my mouth and tongue She changed Her mind and had an awesome orgasm - perfect way to start the day.

Time to run some errands and get stuff done along w/ watching the clock for tonight for play time.

iome343 likes this.
  20. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Well, we're still going strong if not stronger... @n2toys still loves to keep me locked and denied along w/ teasing and torturing me, She loves to push my boundaries and I could not be happier.

Two weeks ago I accidentally went over the edge and had a full orgasm during a second attempt for a ruined-o; I have a very difficult time with a second ruined during the same night causing me to forcefully shoot and feel the tinge of a real-O. I had been just about at the six month mark sense my last real-O with my previously longest denial period at nine months; my Goddess enjoys to play it by ear, therefore I never know...

Last weekend was a lot of fun. Started out with a date night on Saturday buy going out for dinner and then a local sex shop that specializes in BDSM along w/ custom leather and chainmail to swap out a defective pump-up gag and look around; had a good time looking and chatting w/ the shop owner.

I was plugged w/ a Lovense blue-tooth controlled prostrate butt plug where She has an app on Her phone to control the vibrations which are intense as hell.
    She took immense joy in watching me squirm while driving, at the restaurant and of course the BDSM sex shop.

That night I used a set of real hand-cuffs to chain myself to the wall at the head of our bed along with a spreader bar locked to my ankles - we've recently been using the hand-cuffs where I can lock myself securely in self-bondage while my Wife is in the shower, thus doing the work myself and setting myself up to be utterly reliant on my Wife to be set free along w/ Hers to use as She sees fit - we definitely still love the more involved scenes using the torture horse, bondage table, and/or winch it's also nice to keep it simple sometimes.

While cuffed to the bed my Goddess proceeded to use nipple clamps compressed tightly and used finger nail emery boards to scrape my nipples, increasing in coarseness three or four times and then used alcohol for further torment - the alcohol did not do much, next time apparently She'll use Ben Gay or Ice Hot...

Next was the Plexiglas ball crusher which was intense and awesome.
    At one point she left me locked to the bed to visit briefly w/ our son coming home from work. She loosened the ball crusher for a break while She was away. Upon returning She started to manipulate the crusher again where I asked if She was going to crush my balls again - her response was "Of course" with a beautiful smile, but not before gagging me where I'll I could do was whimper from the beautiful pressure being applied to my balls.

I also remained plug with the vibrating Bluetooth controlled plug. Once again, the intensity of things is wild - all-in-all I spent about five hours plugged that evening.

I Love my Wife / Goddess so much!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    And a couple more things - while cuffed to the bed my Wife had uncaged me and blessed me with Her mouth along with some very intense teasing without letting me have a ruined-o; She loves to ruin me and while a ruined is nowhere near the post-o drop of a real O it does seem that there is a mild drop.
    She did Her magic with a length of clothesline by tying up my balls along with my shaft, it's always incredible what She does, especially when. She ties a knot on my sweet spot at the head of my dick and then stretches me with the rope.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  22. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Still going strong, if not stronger - at least my Goddess @n2toys is even stronger and I guess I am to as a result of being pushed, both with length of denial and being tortured...

A few months ago my Goddess mentioned "You've heard of 'Dealers Choice' - well tonight is slaves choice, you can choose your torture and/or tease" - an orgasm for me is not an option to choose.
    Last night was another / second opportunity for 'slaves choice' - my Goddess mentioned She wanted to use electricity on me but I was able to choose the scenario.

I had previously rigged a dildo on an impalement pole that we can attach to the spreader bar so I opted to be cuffed to the bed with then impaled.
    In addition to being locked down via arms, legs, and impaled I requested we use the butter-fly board where we use clothesline (not needles) along with the electrified sound.

Once the sound was inserted my Wife separated my balls w/ the clothesline and then used the rope to pin my shaft to the board with the sound in me. Feeling the rope compress on my shaft against the sound was absolutely incredible, the rope also helped lock the sound in place.
    Next came a small sticky tens pad on my shaft to complete the circuit w/ the sound along w/ a pad on my taint and one on my balls for the second channel.
    My Goddess then proceeded to torture my cock and balls with electricity - the feeling of being locked down by my arms & legs, the impalement rod pushed firmly into my ass, along w/ a few other ratchet ropes attached to the spreader bar and the butterfly board had me firmly locked on place.

At one point I was pleading for my Wife to lay down with me and hold me; as she was holding/cuddling me the tens unit was running a preset pattern, it was if my Wife had a second set of hands torturing my cock & balls while simultaneous holding and caressing me - previously I had mentioned it would be awesome if She had multiple arms like the Hindu Goddess Kali; this may be a way of somewhat achieving that feeling.

Our tens unit is an SensaVox EM140 and packs a pretty strong punch; we got up to 30% along w/ a few times where my Wife pushed the 'Boost' button for her own sadistic pleasure.

She really put me through my paces; it was absolutely incredible and once released I couldn't get my cage on fast enough in order to put my head between Her legs and then for Her orgasm.

23. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Been awhile posting here, being denied orgasms and ability to even have an erection unless my Goddess permits its is getting more-and-more-and-more intense!

I'm now two weeks over one year since my last intentional real/full orgasm, I've had two mild / touch-of-real orgasms during this past year when attempting a second ruined-O that caused a slip into having a real-O, but no-where near the euphoria of a full-on real O with Post-O torture afterward - just a taste of a real O and then the unfortunate drop for a few days.

I'll be aware for a week for a business meeting, same scenario this time last year where my Goddess deliberately planned my Real-O just before my trip so I'd be aware while recovering from my Post-O drop.

During the past week my Goddess had been playing head games with questions of "So, you'll be gone for the entire week?"
    After just over one year I was at a quandary of wanting or not wanting an Orgasm; figured one year was a good time and a week away to recover was perfect timing.

Friday night my Wife @n2toys had me securely tied to the bed for some torture and teasing and brought me to a perfectly ruined-O; She has really come to enjoy doing this to me...

Last night my Goddess had me set-up our massage/bondage table and once again informed me I was not getting a real orgasm; in the back of my head I was wondering if She was sincere or F'ing with my head - I was gagged with the harness gag, securely strapped to our massage table (including my head), nipple clamps applied, let out of my cage, and then She used a bunch of clothes line twine to bind my balls with a lot of winding thus pushing my balls far away from my body - I was thinking this would be an AWESOME way to have a Real-O as the balls like to pull in during an orgasm and thus hopefully make it more intense.
    Next She used the same twine to tie off just below the head of my dick and used the twine to pull and stretch my shaft where She teased and stroke me to the point that I was begging for a real-O as best I could while severely gagged. She was relentless with the teasing and NEVER permitted a real O (or ruined) - just ended up saying later that an Orgasm just was not in the cards for you today, 'maybe' another time...

I LOVE my Goddess!! :love::)

Mark Owen, n2toys, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    She does sound relentless. Your scene and story made me hard in my cage!

I understand how you distinguish full and intentional orgasms from the compounding let down of a partial one with the drop afterwards. My wife strives for perfect ruined orgasms, so I have zero drop. It’s gotten to the point where she apologized for giving me the slightest single twitch that had me go a bit soft. She’s truly trying to keep me high and floaty and frustrated.

I haven’t been tied up like that in a long while. You’re living a dream. It’s awesome you’re so grateful for her!

n2toys likes this.
  25. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yes, my Goddess / Wife has been Beautifully relentless and sadistic (in an awesome way) - I'm very grateful we found each other. And yes, I LOVE the bondage and torture stuff She does to me; and the fact that She enjoys doing these things to me makes it that much better.

It also sounds like your wife and my Wife have a lot in common. @n2toys also takes tremendous joy in giving me perfectly ruined orgasms. On the rare occasion that I get a twinge of a real O She'll ask me if it felt like 90% ruined or whatever percentage. I know She's disappointed when I do cross the line; She LOVES keeping me horny and frustrated, She calls it 'Flustrated' - combination of flustered and frustrated.

Now those rare times that I've gone over the edge are obviously my fault and I should be punished... :rolleyes: ;)

Peter Rabbit and n2toys like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice