My Life - Locked by n2toys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CZSteve, Mar 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. n2toys

n2toys Keyholder of CZSteve

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Yes, you should.

iome343, locked_top and CZSteve like this.
  2. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Some updates - My Wife/Goddess @n2toys is just getting stronger, hotter and sexier the deeper She's taking me down this denial rabbit hole.

Two Saturday's ago for our night play night She sent me the following text regarding what She wanted me to setup:
    "Let's do the ball bar that goes from your dresser and the line that runs from the other wall. The winch. Anything else that goes with that setup" followed by a devil emoji.

This consists of a bar clamp attached to the end of Uni-Strut that's secured to a dresser that's anchored to a wall; along with a spreader bar hanging from the winch cable directly above, a spreader bar for my ankles and a ratchet rope attached to an anchor on the opposing wall along w/ ratchet ropes on each side of my harness gag attached to the spreader bar above which prevented me from looking down to see my Wife - it's VERY erotic to have my sight but unable to see what's going on below as I can't look down.

My arms are cuffed above me to the winch, my balls are securely locked to the bar end & pipe clamp.
    In this position my cock and balls are COMPLETELY locked in place with ZERO room to move; my Goddess proceeded to tease me relentlessly with her hands and mouth - several times my cock was twitching from the teasing but being locked in place the way I was unable to thrust at all and my Wife was in COMPLETE control.
    Next She tied up my cock w/ clothesline and tied off to the ratchet rope on the opposing wall to pull, stretch and torture. Of course nipple clamps were also part of the equation.

Last night was a worship only night of my Goddess; I was able to worship and eat for beautifully a long time.
    My Goddess was teasing me verbally about how awesome it would feel if She were to let me out of my cage and allowed to pound Her from behind doggy-style; this used to be a favorite position for both of us.
    However, in my current state of denial of just over one year without an intentional real-O we both know there's no chance I could last more than a couple stokes inside Her without blowing my load - I brought that I could wear Her strap-on harness and pound Her from behind with Her dildo; She's usually been against this as while She enjoys having a dildo in Her She has felt that it's just not the same as having the real me inside of her.
    She ultimately to gave me permission to wear the harness/dildo where I proceeded to hump Her from behind - She enjoyed it immensely and so did I; it was an incredible mind fuck and I LOVED that I was able to give her this pleasure She had been missing - followed up with an intense O for my Goddess with the Hitachi.

Below is a pic of our slightly revised ball / bar cuff; changed the pipe clamp to a different version that is hinged on one side w/ a single bolt on the other as opposed to the original version that had bolts on both side that was a little more cumbersome.

[​IMG]

iggyst00ge, Powerocket, Chaxx and 4 others like this.
  3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    nice experience

4. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Wow crazy good setup

5. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yep, it works very well at locking me down very securely with pretty much zero ability for me to do any thrusting which I have an intense desire to do when being teased.

We also use the anal hook that's shown in the picture to apply an upward pulling force; it's VERY erotic when my Goddess pulls on the ratchet rope every so often and hearing the clicks as more tension is applied.
    After about a half-hour locked & bound this way I'm pretty worn out as it's a little bit of a stress position which I do LOVE...

HT89 likes this.
  6. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    So your sack is clamped in the black ice and your arms held up on the bar? Looks great I want this

7. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yep, mounted to the end of the long bar (Uni-Strut) is a cushioned pipe clamp; previously I had a different pipe clamp that was split all the way across and required screws to be tightened on both sides which was more difficult to do - this one as shown in the link below is only split on one side and is easier for my Goddess.
    https://www.amazon.com/Cushioned-Pipe-Clamp-Tube-Size/dp/B000R8LF8Q

And yes, arms locked above, ankles on another spreader bar and on this night we added ratchet ropes from each end or the bar above to the sides of my harness gag which prevented me from lowering me head to see what my Goddess was doing - insanely erotic having my head locked in position where I have sight.
    Pic below is after my Wife tied up my shaft and attached to a ratchet rope anchored to the opposing wall; prior to tying up my cock she was teasing me relentlessly.

[​IMG]

Fredfred and Chaste J. like this.
  8. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Its amazing, what could she done more than this, shaving perhaps?

9. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Goddess @n2toys had me fully mummified; ultimately cut openings for my nipples & cock, attached very tight nipple clamps along w/ tying up my cock and then proceeded to attach my nipple clamp chain to one end of a spreader bar via a ratchet rope and then my cock to the other end of the bar with another ratchet rope - the spreader bar was hanging from a central point so each end was a teeter-totter and if my cock got soft it would increase the tension on my nipples.

Saturday Night was a very intense night; my Goddess was very wet from torturing me and ended up having four orgasms that night - I LOVE my Wife so very much!

10. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Oops, went over the edge and had a real orgasm; a bit of a strange one, but real.
    Saturday night I was severely tied spread-eagle to our bed; eleven ratchet ropes and a spreader bar w/ a dildo pole attached to the bar impaling me - link below for the water hammer arrestor of all things that I was impaled with (1-1/2" diameter). This felt amazing and intensifies the bondage experience.
    https://www.amazon.com/Watts-LF15M2...or,+3/4+in+MNPT,+Copper&qid=1577931379&sr=8-1
    - Four ropes for my ankles and wrists.
    - Two for my thighs.
    - Two for the harness gag.
    - One for the center of the spreader bar to the foot of the bed.
    - Two for my nipples...
    Yes, my nipples - elastrator bands are perfect for nipple torture/grip and keeps the nipple nooses locked on behind them for attaching the ratchet ropes - huge mind-fuck to have ropes pulling my nipples in opposite directions and thus locking me down even further.

My Goddess @n2toys uncaged me for teasing, She NEVER intended to allow me a real orgasm; even mentioned that ruined-o's may be a thing of the past as they seem to give me some sexual pleasure.
    My Wife was teasing the hell out of me with Her mouth and bringing me to edge over-and-over.
    After some teasing time my Goddess retrieved some clothesline with the intent of tying up my cock and balls and stretching them to the pole above that was attached to our headboard and extended out over the bed; I LOVE when She ties up my cock & balls with this rope. it's feels INCREDIBLE.

Before using the clothesline on me She proceeded to tease me some more with Her mouth; once again I was brought to the very edge where She stopped and I could feel a ruined-o approaching. My Goddess was holding my shaft still when I felt ooze spilling out on my stomach; not a normal shooting orgasm but what started out as a ruined-o, a moment later I felt the most intense/guttural internal something that had me hyperventilating while gagged - it felt like a very strong orgasm but was not a shooting out of cum. I was extremely sensitive and went relatively soft shortly after. I was able to express/ask to have my gag removed and just laid their spent.

While the experience was beyond intense and very memorable I did feel an immediate post-o drop and decrease in desire for my Wife.
    For the past few days I've been dealing with the drop and doing my best to not be grumpy; just now starting to get that craving for my Wife back.

Goddess mentioned the other night that "Well, I'm not going to make that mistake again" along with letting me know that it'll be awhile until I'm let out of my cage; I'm usually let out once a week on Saturday nights with some stints of two weeks of not being allowed an erection, these two weeks of no erection always intensify my horniness - I guess I'll find out how long until I'm allowed to grow.

Prior to last Saturday night I have had two 'tastes' of real orgasms over the past fourteen months where I had unintentionally slipped over the edge; these were real-O's but nowhere as intense as what happened this past Saturday night - while this intensity was incredible during the moment I also hate the several day drop I'm experiencing and cant't wait until I'm again at a level Eleven in craving of my Wife.

iome343 and AsUWish4 like this.
  11. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    My Goddess @n2toys just kept me locked without allowing a full erection for five weeks; punishment for having a full orgasm on January 28th. Not allowing an erection was also part of Her plan to help fast-track my frustration level - yes, it helped...
    Over the last five weeks on our Saturday play nights I often worshiped my Goddess or was pegged; both of which I LOVE and being caged while serving my Wife or being pegged adds to the enjoyment. I also LOVE to be released for cock & ball torture and/or bondage.

Last Saturday night my Goddess instructed me to set up the bondage table (massage table w/ various eye-hooks) and to have ALL the ratchet ropes out. After some beautiful time worshiping my Wife I was securely tied down including my harness gag and nipples w/ the elastrator bands & nipple nooses for attaching ratchet ropes.

My Goddess then retrieved Her key and unlocked the lock but did not remove my cage right away, another tease... After some time She removed my cage and allowed me to have a full erection, first time since January 28th. Next She expertly tied my balls and shaft with clothes line, I was on the verge of cumming just from the rope, especially as She was tying the rope on my 'sweet spot' on the underside of my cock-head with a strategically placed knot on this spot.

Next She ran the extra length of rope from my cock and tied it off to both nipples - "now if you get soft it will pull on your nipples"

After some time bound and teased I was released and after removing my cuffs & gag I was instructed to put my harness gag back on and told to go lie down on the bed. Next my Goddess was kneeling above me on the bed and proceeded to pleasure Herself to a full orgasm with the Magic Wand - VERY erotic and a submissive mind-fuck for me to be gagged and holding / rubbing my Goddess' body while She had an intense orgasm.

A very erotic and awesome night - I LOVE worshiping along with the intense bondage She puts me in.

[​IMG]

iome343 likes this.
  12. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    ERROR EDIT: Woops, typo in the above post - my accidental full orgasm was on December 28th, NOT just a few days ago in January - need more coffee this morning; I should be punished @n2toys :rolleyes:

13. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    My Goddess @n2toys still continues to amaze me; very thankful that I have Her or more appropriately She has me...

Last Saturday night we went out with another couple for dinner & drinks and then coffee; I figured the night would be relatively simple upon returning home with focus being on Her where I'd be allowed to worship and orgasms for Her - on the way home my Goddess had been contemplating playing and said She wants to use the bondage bar stool since we had not used it in awhile; bar still where I had modified an alternate seat that's open in the middle for anal and C&B play - my Wife mentioned I may choose what I wanted for the anal impalement rod; I chose the copper water hammer arrester - 1-1/2" in diameter and completely rigid; it pushes just right on my prostate and being rigid helps to lock me down tight.

I'm strapped tight to the bar stool w/ several leather belts, anally impaled, gagged w/ a panel-gag with an internal mouth guard and still in my cage - before being rigged up to the bar stool I served my Goddess for quite awhile and was also informed I was not going to be let out of my cage...

I have really grown to LOVE having my nipples tortured and recently to the stage where I can take the pain of clover clamps - my Goddess proceed to bring out the clover clamps that are connected w/ a chain but instead of applying them straight away She first threaded one clamp thru the attachment ring on the front of my gag; I immediately realized She intended to utilize my gag to keep my head down to avoid pulling my nipples upward.
    Next my Wife approached my w/ a ratchet rope and once again I realized Her intent to hook up the rope ends to each side of the harness gag and around the vertical board running up behind my head to pull my head back and thus pulling my nipples upward - I was moaning in both fear and excitement in was about to come.

Hearing the clicks of the ratchet as my head was slowly pulled rearward and feeling the tension & pull on my nipples was INCREDIBLE - my Goddess proceeded to tease my caged cock & balls and even applied silicone lube which She rarely does - the frustration was beyond imaginable.
    At one I was mumbling 'more' as best I could and my Wife understood I was pleading to tighten the ratchet rope even more given how horny I was; She was only too happy to oblige and proceeded to pull my head back further w/ more and more and thus pulling my nipples more and more.

It was an incredible experience the way I was completely rigidly locked down and took me to the edge of pain & frustration. Upon being released I once again served my Goddess and it was amazing at how wet She was. After some time serving She asked if I wanted to put on the strap-on harness & dildo to fuck Her; She usually has not cared for me fucking Her with the dildo as She says it's just the same as the real thing - however, for me it's incredibly kinky / erotic; I jumped at the opportunity. Proceeded to fuck Her missionary & doggy style and was incredibly frustrated & straining in my cage. My Goddess told me to roll-over on my back were She then rode my on the dildo and used the Magic Wand at the same time to have a very intense orgasm while riding on top of me - once spent She fell on top of my and we hugged; could not have been any better.

t's beyond awesome that She gets so turned on by torturing and denying me!

Pic of the nipple torture; this was before the head ratchet rope was tightened further and further.

[​IMG]

Powerocket and locked_top like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice