Young Couple Exploring Chastity (M-F)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lemonzes7, Oct 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Entry #1
    Days locked: 0

I have had a desire to try chastity out for a couple of years, but have always held back on asking my gf about it due to being worried what her reaction might be. We are both 23, and she loves to have sex with me frequently. She isn’t really the dominant type, so I knew I had to ease into this as to not cause any confusion or hurt feelings for her.

About a year and a half ago I asked her to not allow me to cum for about 3 days when ever we had sex or she gave me a blowjob to make it more intense when I do cum. This was my way of testing the waters on how she felt about delaying my orgasm, as well as a way for me to test how I felt about it in practice, rather than as a fantasy in my head. She seemed reluctant because she felt bad when she would get me worked up but not to the point of orgasm, but she continued with it because she wanted to please me. After that 3 days I asked her to allow me to have a full orgasm and the intensity of it had me hooked. 3 days may not sound like a lot, but at the time we were having sex once or twice a day and I was regularly masturbating so it was a big change for us. She seemed kind of indifferent after the 3 day experiment, so I decided to just leave it alone for a while.

For the next year I continued fantasizing about chastity, femdom, pegging, the usual things. It made me constantly horny and I began to masturbate more often because I was so turned on by the idea. I eventually made a half serious joke about getting a chastity cage when we were in a sex toy shop, and she seemed slightly put off by how they looked because she assumed it would be painful to wear. I believe that “joke” planted the seed in her mind that it was something I was actually interested in doing. I decided to leave it alone again and began to lose interest in the idea over time because she didn’t seem interested, so I didn’t bring it back up.

Fast forward to about a month ago. We were in bed watching tv and she grabbed her laptop and pulled up a website we have been using to purchase new sex toys. We like to try out new toys every once in a while just to keep things interesting, though they’re usually different types of vibrators for her. She couldn’t decide what she wanted to try and then out of no where said “should we just order a cock cage?” I was very caught off guard because she has never even brought it up in the past. I didn’t want to miss this opportunity even though I wasn’t super interested in the idea any more, I knew I wanted to try it previously and was sure I could get back into it. I told her “yeah we can try it out and see how it goes it could be fun”. So without any research she just picked one from the website and ordered it.(I was too nervous to make any suggestions, so I acted like I didn’t know of any decent quality ones)

For the few days that the order was being shipped I didn’t really think about it much because I still didn’t have much interest at the time. The day the order arrived we left it in the box until that night when we were about to have sex. She said “we should try it on to see how it all works”. The cage was a Mancage 01. The instructions weren’t very clear and there was a lot of pieces so we messed around with it for a while and finally got it on me and she clicked the lock shut. She then began licking my balls so she could watch me get hard inside the cage (the cage was way too big for me). After about 20 minutes of playing with me she took it off and then we had sex and put the cage in the night stand for the next week or so.

She works night shifts and I work day shifts so often times I am at home alone all night. One day before she left for work she suggested I wear it until morning when she got back home. I was starting to feel interested in the whole idea of her locking me up so I agreed even though I knew I was jumping the gun by not really getting any experience with the cage before deciding to go over night with it. For the next 12 hours I got more and more aroused just looking at the device and feeling it. At one point in the night she sent me a text that said “I love the thought of you wanting to get hard but not being able to. I also love knowing that you feel it between your legs so you’re constantly reminded of me” this was probably the most “dominant” thing she has ever said to me, which just turned me on more.

The next morning when she got home she removed the cage and gave me a blowjob. I don’t know how, but it was probably the largest quantity of cum I have ever produced at once. She said it shot up her nose a little. It felt so good that I began to feel hooked on this whole idea again.

A few days after that I asked her if she would mind if I did some research and ordered a more comfortable and appropriately sized cage for myself because the Mancage caused some chafing and discomfort from that short amount of time I wore it. She agreed and I ended up ordering a Kink3d cobra n+ after doing some more research. We hadn’t talked about or used the cage we already had since that morning she gave me an orgasm.

A few days later on a Friday while I was at work she sent me a picture showing me that the new cage arrived. When I got home from work I sat down and she handed me the box to open and show her the new cage that I ordered. Once we took it out of the box she asked me to put it on, this cage was much simpler to put on and significant more comfortable. Once it was on I thought she was going to take it off after seeing that it fit, but she put the keys in her pocket and asked me to start cooking dinner on the grill for her. I was worried that maybe a neighbor or someone would be able to see that I had it on under my clothes (kind of irrational, I know) but I was excited and did it any way.

That night when we were getting ready for bed, she took the cage off and we had sex. After we both finished, I made a comment along the lines of “I could have waited longer”. She didn’t really say anything and then went to sleep. The next morning she put it on me and that night we had sex again. I made another comment about how I could wait longer and she said “you know that kind of pissed me off when you said that, next time I’m going to leave it on 20x longer” and I made a joke saying something like “yeah okay, we’ll see”

The next day she locked me up before leaving for work again and I felt less horny this time because I knew it would most likely end up with her coming home and giving me an orgasm. When she got home she took the cage off of me and began giving me a blowjob and then as I got close to cumming she stopped, turned over, and went to sleep without saying anything or putting the cage back on.

The next day she didn’t give me any kind of sexual stimulation other than making out with me which was still enough to make me horny but that was it. I was still uncared at this point. The next day being the 3rd day without an orgasm, she starting giving me a blowjob again. When I got close she stopped, and I thought that was the end of it. She then started again and ended up edging me about 10 times in total (I started to lose count) then made me have a full orgasm. I thanked her for letting me wait longer and for edging me before letting me cum.

The next morning I was still very horny, but I was uncaged and she had work that night so I just let it be without mentioning anything about sex to her. Before leaving for work she instructed me to not touch myself and that she wasn’t going to lock me up, but wanted me to be a “good boy” which was the first time she has ever said that to me. I did as she asked and for the next 2 days she edged me once per night and still left me without the cage on. I began to feel like she didn’t really like using the cage on me, but I really wanted her to but was afraid to ask for it.

The next night, being last night, October 11th, I had gone 3 days without orgasm which is longer than I am used to, so I was very horny and sure that she would let me orgasm that night. We went to bed and she started groping my balls. I wanted to make her feel good because she has been making me wait to have an orgasm which was my request, so I offered to give her a massage with some massage oil she had previously bought. After I made her that offer she said “I kind of want something else…” I asked what it was, she said “I want you to eat me out”. She rarely asks for that so I was excited that she did and while she didn’t ask in a dominating fashion, it still made me feel submissive to her which really turned me on. I ate her out for about 20 minutes which gave her 2 orgasms, then she asked me to fuck her. I was worried I would cum quickly since it has been a few days but I wanted to do what ever she said at that point, so I did. For some reason I was not able to get close to having an orgasm which surprised me. As I was fucking her she was using a vibrator on herself and had a 3rd orgasm. After she had her 3rd orgasm she said “okay we’re done now, grab me a towel”. Then we cuddled and fell asleep.

Now today being my 4th day without orgasm, I was very horny especially after having sex without orgasm last night. I went to work still uncaged and even the feeling of my jeans rubbing on my penis was making me feel horny. I knew she had work tonight and tomorrow night so I figured she would probably give me an orgasm before she left for work. When I got home I took off my pants and laid in bed to relax for a little bit before she left. When she came in the bedroom she said “what are you doing?” I told her I was just relaxing, to which she replied “oh so you just have your pants off laying in bed knowing I was going to come in here and you weren’t hoping for anything?” I said “I was hoping for something, but I didn’t want you to feel pressured or rushed before you left for work.” Then without saying anything she told me to pull my underwear down and she began sucking me and squeezing my balls, I was sure she was going to let me cum. Then right as I got to the edge of orgasm she stopped, opened the night stand drawer, and handed me the cage and said “let that soften up for a little before you try to put it on”. After a few minutes I was able to get the cage on and she put the lock in and took the keys with her to work. I am now sitting here very horny and not knowing when my next orgasm will be. I plan to keep updating as the situation progresses and will try to keep count of any orgasms she gives me as I post updates.

Fefe4567, tklh21, ShySubDave and 18 others like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Fantastic beginning. Well described.

I believe every word of this! Well done. I think you are gonna be a really chaste man soon!

Bronco and Socal_locked like this.
  3. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you I have never written anything erotic before and this ended up being way longer than I anticipated. She just texted me a few minutes ago from work saying that she wants to work her way up to doing it full time, but it seems like that’s a bit of a stretch for us. I am excited to see how it plays out though!

4. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Seeing as chastity is a lifestyle for me, I recommend you go along with her. You’ll be much happier for it. If she’s suggesting working up to full time, gulp, do it!

Bronco and Lemonzes7 like this.
  5. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    How did it become a lifestyle for you? Did you start off similarly to how we are? What changes did you notice in yourself after going full time vs just sometimes?

6. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    It became my lifestyle immediately. Lol I was hooked

7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    For us it was very gradual. But the big change I’ve noticed in myself is an eventual full recalibration of the sexual dynamic with my wife. It is now really defines by her and not me.

And I’m very happy for it.

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think everyone’s thinking the same here but too scared to ask…
    What we’re you watching?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Lol we were just watching family guy I think, nothing too crazy. It’s funny that you comment because your posts are what inspired me to finally make an account and to post my first entry. You’re a great writer!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    As you can surely imagine, I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve been called an inspiration! I had noticed the similarities in our formatting. It’s Ok though, we’ll just say I earn 5% of any royalties you get when you publish your journal. Sounds fair.
    A few have said my writings good. I think they’re being generous, there’s way better accounts of chastity on here than my random musings. I actually pretty close to failed English at school. I then had a epiphany; if I read back after writing and added a full stop whenever I was out of breath it was almost eligible! The next big trick was to find and remove anywhere where I had used the same word in a paragraph more than 5-6 times, use a thesaurus to replace those words. And Bam! Work of art :p

11. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes I admit, I may have stolen some tips from you in terms of formatting… I’ll send you that 5% as soon as it comes in :D haha. I noticed after I published this post some ways I could improve my own writing. I hope you don’t mind me stealing your formatting I just thought it was a great idea

emil01 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Absolutely not. I stole the idea from someone else too… thanks @littleguy3 who documents his scorecard at the end of each post (spoilers, she’s winning).
    I don’t thin the writing is as important as the enjoyment of the writing. That tends to be what come across.

Either way, it looks like you’re onto something in your relationship. It escalates quickly, I’ll keep my eye out for your adventures.
    Also, reading your journal for the first time I think I actually feel old :(

Lazlo Toth and Lemonzes7 like this.
  13. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Wow, this is great stuff to read. Thank you for sharing.
    While I'm a bit older, I still feel with you regarding 3, 4 days without cumming is difficult ;).

Can't wait for the next update

Lemonzes7 likes this.
  14. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    You missed an apostrophe. Shame on you!

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    An apostrophe? What is this phenomenon? Is that like the little squiggle at the top that my phone adds for me when I don’t know how to spell stuff?

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yep, next thing you know you'll be locked in chastity and she won't have any use for you!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    #17 Lemonzes7, Oct 14, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    Entry #2
    Days locked - 1?
    5 days since last orgasm

Last night I was texting her about sexual things and I realized that the topic has been being constantly brought up by me so I sent her an apology and she agreed that I was discussing it too frequently. I told her I will not discuss it anymore unless she brings it up first, and that seemed to make her happy. I said I was sorry again and she said “you better be” which is unusual for her but not completely out there. A while later she sent me a text suggesting that we start working our way up to full time chastity. I was still in my cage and the fact that she made that suggestion was exciting to me, but I am not sure how serious she is about that. Later on that night I started feeling very emotional, not in a bad way, but all of my emotions just felt really intense and I started telling her everything I loved about her and all the ways I wanted to be better for her. At one point I even cried which is not something that has ever just randomly happened to me before. She asked “where are all of these self realizations coming from?” And I made a joke saying “no nut clarity” to which she replied “well, no nut November is coming up you know” which was scary yet exciting to see her say.

Shortly after that I started feeling almost claustrophobic. I felt like I really wanted the cage off of me even though I know that’s not what I really want. I think the reality that I have been wanting to orgasm so badly but couldn’t and didn’t have access to the keys was beginning to set in. I wanted to cum so badly that i was almost in a panic and knowing I couldn’t without her permission just made me hornier and more panicked. The anxiety I was feeling began to go away after a little while of distracting myself with a video game.

I went to bed later than usual because I was enjoying the new feelings I was experiencing. I woke up 3 times throughout the night with an attempted erection. The third time I woke up I realized I had been basically grinding my penis on my bed in my sleep and there was wet spots on the sheets from my precum leaking out of my cage. I calmed myself down and went back to sleep until my alarm went off.

We had about a 20 minute period where she had come home from work but I hadn’t left for work yet. We haven’t used the cage in public at all yet and she likes to take it off of me before I go to work. When she took it off there was still a bunch of precum inside the cage and on my penis and she seemed excited by that and I told her I wanted to clean the cage before I left but she said to just leave it and that she will clean it later when she wakes up. All day at work I was feeling a new emotional state, like I was very happy and felt like I was glowing and I was feeling very emotional and submissive which is not typical for me. Are those feelings normal around this point?

When I got home we talked for a little bit about how our days went and laid down in bed for a little while before she had to leave for work. She started touching my balls and then began sucking my dick after a few minutes. As soon as she put her mouth on it I felt an orgasm creeping up and I was about to start begging her to let me cum but I didn’t because I was worried she would let me and I want to see how far she takes this. She stopped right as I got to the edge and she watched a drop of precum come out and roll down my shaft and said “awe he’s crying”. I told her how badly I wanted to cum and I said I was excited for when she decides to let me and all she said back was “you told me I didn’t wait long enough before, and look what you’re saying now” and then handed me the cage to put on. I asked if she had cleaned it yet and she said “no, but I kind of like the idea of you wearing it with it still dirty” which was a little surprising to me. It took me a while to get the cage on because I couldn’t get myself soft but after a few minutes I got everything put away and she locked it and stuck the keys in her pocket.

Right after she left the house she texted me “You cloud my mind in the most poetic way possible” and I responded by saying “I’m still sitting in the bed like a puddle thinking about you. You’re all I think about” and her response was “that’s how I want it.” It’s now an hour later and I can still feel precum leaking out of my cage onto my leg. I still have no idea when she is going to let me have an orgasm, but I am looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. I love how I feel right now.

Earlier today she asked me to make a list of date ideas, dinner ideas, gift ideas, movie ideas, ideas for games we can play together, and she said “at the end you can put some sexual ideas so that I can pick through them”. I am afraid to make that list right now because I am so horny that I want some things that I don’t even know that she would be comfortable with so I am going to let myself calm down for a while and then begin writing it. Any ideas for beginners to add to that list would be appreciated!

18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Great update. I think a lot of us here are really pulling for the both of you.

The claustrophobic/anxiety feeling is normal. But it doesn’t happen that much. I solve it by simply getting up and walking around for a few minutes. But it IS scary and intense.

19. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the tip, that was a pretty scary feeling and it was definitely new to me. I appreciate the responses, it allows me to vent in a way without being annoying to her but also not feeling like I’m speaking into a void. Thank you :)

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Lockdinhouston

Lockdinhouston New member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    You guys are off to the races! I am jealous that you discovered chastity in your twenties and your wife sounds like she’s as excited as you are.

Interesting assignment to write down ideas for things you’d like to do together. Smart to cool down before you try to do that. If you jump straight into the deep end of fantasyland you could spook her. At least that’s a mistake I made early on. I always have to rein myself in and remind myself that it’s about the slow build, not the climax

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Entry #3 - this one will be shorter

It’s the same night as entry #2 and she is at work, and I am still locked up. I wrote her the list she requested of dates ideas, dinner ideas, game ideas, movie ideas, as well as sexual ideas and even some punishment ideas, if she decides she wants to try that out. I told her that I did 10 ideas for each category, but I didn’t tell her what they are because she wanted to be surprised.

Earlier today she asked me when I wanted to be allowed to have an orgasm and I told her that I really want to have one already, but that I want her to deny me if I ask and to only allow me when she feels like it. I told her I can keep going for as long as she wants and that I will please her in any way that she wants because I don’t want her to feel deprived. All she said was “sounds good to me.” And that she wants to see me beg her to cum so that she can tell me no. She has been telling me that she likes how I have been acting since she hasn’t been allowing me orgasm. This seems to be moving more quickly than I anticipated, and she seems to be a lot more interested than I ever thought she would be. She has the day off tomorrow and told me she’s going to “have fun” with me when I get home from work.

I have no idea when my next orgasm will be, and I am craving it badly at this point. It doesn’t even feel like I’m horny at the moment, just that I feel a “full” feeling and I can just imagine how it would feel to feel the cum leaving my body.

I will update about what this “fun” entails tomorrow night…

22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    It’s that “full” feeling you will learn to relish. Full of love for her. And full of your boundless sexual energy.

I love the “full” feeling. And it’s more than just your balls.

littleguy3 and Lemonzes7 like this.
  23. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Entry #4
    Days locked - none longer than 12 hours
    Days since last orgasm - 7

We decided to celebrate sweetest day on Friday, since she has work tonight. She didn’t have work yesterday so she had the house to herself all day while I was at work. I asked her to read the list I wrote for her while I was at work because I was nervous of how she might react to some of the things that I put on there. After reading it, she said she loved every single idea I had listed for all of the categories (Dates, movies, dinner ideas, sexual ideas, and punishments). She told me “you were really hyping up the list, I thought you were going to ask me to put a dog mask on you while you’re on all 4s and beat you. Which I will do”. That was a crazy thing to hear her say especially since the things I listed were way milder in intensity, and she has always been very vanilla in the past.

When I was on my way home she told me “you can stop and pick up a few things from the store that I need for dinner” and sent me the list of items she wanted. When I got home she surprised me by decorating the living room with balloons and streamers and had my sweetest day gifts laid out in a nice looking way which all made me feel very loved. We exchanged our gifts and cards, hers included a small poem on the side that said something like “roses are red, your balls are blue, I am excited to torture you” which we both had a laugh about.

After exchanging gifts we made dinner together and had some margaritas while we cooked. After dinner she sat on the couch and said “go clean up the table and do the dishes” which was hot to me because she is typically the one that does that.

After I finished cleaning she wanted to take a shower together. While we were in the shower she lathered up some soap on her hands and started stroking me until I was about to cum and then stopped. She then told me to bend over and put my hands on the edge of the tub. She started forcefully rubbing my asshole with soap while reaching around and stroking me. She then grabbed my hips and started pushing against my ass as if she was fucking me from behind with enough force to push my head into the wall. She stopped before I came and we finished showering and when she got out she looked at my penis and it was dumping precum out in a way I have never seen it do in my entire life. My balls were contracting and precum was flowing out in a stead stream and that turned her on so much. She kept telling me how wet she was and how she wanted to fuck my ass. She has never said anything like that to me before, and we have never done pegging or really even talked about it.

After the shower we went into the bedroom and she immediately told me to lay down on my back. She sucked me for about 30 seconds until I was about to cum, then let me calm down for a second. While I was still hard she got on top of me and started riding me and said not to touch her. I thought she was going to make me cum especially given that we were celebrating sweetest day and the whole love vibe was flowing the entire day. After riding me she asked me “do you want to cum yet?” I said “yes please I want to cum so bad”, but her response was “roll over on your stomach.” When I rolled over on my stomach she sat on my legs and told me to keep my eyes closed and not to move. I heard her fumbling around in the drawer we keep our toys in and not knowing what was going to happen next was super exciting. I felt her put lube on me and that just made me more scared and horny. She used a vibrating bullet on my ass for a while, rubbing it and sticking it in a little. After that she told me to lift myself up so that I was on my knees and my head on the bed. She then shoved a small butt plug that we got as a free gift with one of our sex you orders into my ass and once it was all the way in she held the vibrator on the end of it. I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. I could feel the precum draining out of me, it was so intense. I still thought she was going to make me cum at that point, but then she stopped and told me to keep the plug in because “you need to get used to it, they’re going to start getting a lot bigger”. She then told me to eat her out while laying on my stomach and to clench my ass cheeks while I do it so she can watch how I react to the plug. She came in less than 1 minute, I don’t remember the last time she was that wet. After she came she told me to put on a tee shirt and these tight briefs that she really likes. She then said “now go get started making the dessert” while she stayed in the bed for a few minutes before coming out to help me because the dessert we were making takes about 2 hours in total to make. She made me keep the plug in for the entire 2 hours even though it was becoming uncomfortable she wanted me to get stretched out some. While waiting for the dessert to bake we sat on the couch. I have a bad habit of unconsciously touching my penis and she kept telling me to stop, but a little while later I did it again without thinking about it. She got angry and said “go stand in front of the dining table with your palms flat on the top. I will be back in a second.” When she came back she brought our riding crop. She smacked the tops of my hands hard, and then hit my ass with the side of the crop hard 3 times. I told her I was sorry and that I won’t let it happen again and then she gave me a hug and a kiss.

After we ate the dessert she told me to go in the bathroom and to bend over the sink. She pulled the plug out of me, wiped the lube from my ass, and then pulled my briefs back up and told me to go lay in bed while she cleaned the plug. When she came to bed she took the “big spoon” position and rubbed my dick through my underwear in the same way I rub her clit when I finger her. After my briefs had a big wet spot she rolled over and went to sleep.

I have never seen her like this. Her behavior has taken such a huge turn in just the last week. I have also never gone this long without an orgasm since before puberty. I am constantly horny and the way she has been taking control is just intensifying it and I am so happy to see that she’s enjoying it and is feeling more comfortable. She told me a couple days ago that she doesn’t like to feel like she’s always “in character” and I told her that she doesn’t have to be a character and that I just want her to be herself when she does these things and that seemed to be a huge comfort for her. I am excited to see where this goes.

24. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    We LOVE these updates. The sincerity and candor just leap off the page.

I’m super happy for the both of you.

25. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words, we have been having lots of fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice