Would you tell your adult children about chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ConSUBmation, Mar 26, 2020.

?

Would you tell your adult children about the benefits of chasity?

1. Yes, I want them to have the same success i/we have had.

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. No, they need to find this out for themselves.

53 vote(s)
    67.9%
  3. Maybe, it depends on if I think it will help them.

23 vote(s)
    29.5%
Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I wouldn’t tell mine but let me play Devils Advocate. Think about the countless conservative parents that push the idea on their kids that sex and the body is dirty and sex must only be during marriage and with restrictions upon that. There are so many people that have issues and hang ups due to all that crap being pounded into their heads.

asastype likes this.
  2. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Mistress A and I have recently talked about this. We have five kids ranging from 23-16 from 2 failed marriages. The oldest 2 biya treat their Mom with no respect until they want something. 3 out of 4 boys have cheated in their relationships for 5 min of fame. The youngest is a 16 year old beautiful girl that her boyfriend had cheated on her just like his father continues to cheat on his stepmom and gets away with it. Everyone of them wish their relationships where like ours except they dont want to do house chores because they are lazy.

Because of male chastity our 12 yrs relationship is at its strongest and feel more in love than ever. Mistress A has kept me locked up for a little over 5 yrs now. This last 3 months has been the best of our relationship because i have been taught not to top from the bottom which was from the lack of communication. We both have taken responsibility over our past 5 years of chastity mistakes even though we had a strong relationship it still struggled. So with what we know now and the attitudes of young men we have talked about my Mistress talking to our daughter about it when she gets old enough to handle it. I wear a 24/7 collar so they now something is up but with respect they no better than to ask. Tough question and answer on what you want for your daughters. Im ok with it once she is mature enough. I want her to be a Queen like my wife.

Headtrip and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice