Wore cage at home at night and weekend but thinking about during the day!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Thjeepster, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Hello all,

I’ve been wearing my cage on and off on nights and weekends for the past 2 weeks but now I think I want to try during the day at work?

My KH makes me put it on when I get home from work or weekends. She doesn’t ha e to tell me she just gives me the look and I know.

But I know it would excite her if I wore it at work and I think I need to because that’s when I feel like I want to masturbate the most as I know it “free time”.

Today is the first day I have just the ring on and so far so good. I’ve been able to keep it on but I do feel like it’s lowering on my balls.

Is there something I should do to keep it up? I have 4 tings and this is the biggest. I just feel like the rest might be too small to get my balls in.

Another issue I have is when I walk I feel it moving down.

What might be the best undies to wear to help this?

It’s been only 2 hours and I feel myself drippin a lot too.

This is going to be a long day and once I get home the cage will probably be put on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    In order to wear my ring 24/7 (even when unlocked), I had to resort to the smallest ring that I could get my balls into. Otherwise, it would eventually slip off when seated in a certain position, etc. Now, it's so tight that I am fearful of pain if I have to take it off (have to use soap to do so). But it has stayed in place for months on end with no discomfort or problems.

G42G likes this.
  3. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    Hi,

How it is the weekend when you wear the entire device? Does it slip also?

My point is that wearing only the ring might be the cause of that feeling.

If you try smaller ring, do it having the key handy just in case...

I downsized twice already. Once after a ball slip... and second because I felt that it should be ok and mire secure. Each time I have the impression that it is too tight the first hours, but got used to it and love to feel it snuggly holding my caged dicklet.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    While the ring is in place 24/7, I am only fully caged when Mistress is at work or otherwise not nearby (as a wanking prevention only), so I am uncaged more than caged. This is Her choice. (When not caged, I really miss it!)

5. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Hello. Thank you for the help.

When the entire thing is on it’s fine. I do feel myself pulling it tighter on my body and pulling down my sack a few times during the day.

I tried the smaller ring once but couldn’t get it on. Any advice on getting it on?

Going into hour three with the ring and I’m dripping a lot. Surprised it’s not showing thru my pants.

I haven’t told my gf/kh thst I’m wesring it yet.

6. HubbyInChastity

HubbyInChastity New member

Wiltshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    As long as your ring is not sliding off, it should be ok to slide down a bit, I find this happens to me too, especially the first few days after being permitted an orgasm, as I'm not quite as 'puffed up' down there, but with a good pair of briefs/fitted boxers etc to keep things relatively in place then you shouldn't have too much of an issue. I would avoid going so tight it causes discomfort, you should be able to get your little finger between the ring and your skin I believe, so use that as a guide. You may find wearing it through the day on your day's off will give you a chance to adapt to it whilst not being in a potentially compromising position at work! - It's like any adornment to the body; it takes a bit of time to get used to.
    The other thing to keep with you is some lube! Try and find a portable container to carry a bit in, just for those times when it can get a bit sticky and you need to be able to loosen it off.
    As for the dripping; well that's chastity for you, I think. - Keep yourself regularly showered etc to help reduce any odors but that's something you may have to live with a bit I'm afraid!

Good luck!

7. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the help.
    This feeling is amazing as I love how it feels on my balls!

Drippin is crazy though. I’m waiting to see a spot.

So you don’t think I so invest in thongs to keep it from moving so much?

8. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear mine 24/7 and have no problems at work. I tried just the ring but immediately realized that’s no good. I have a cheap cage with a post for the padlock so it’s a no go.
    I normally wear tight briefs/boxer briefs to keep everything in place better. I do physical labor so I find that to be best. Good luck

9. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    What challenge do you face wgen you try to put it on? One ball runningaway and retracting in the body?

Basically you have one that is a bit bigger than the other and also one lower often its the same...

Pull skin through the ring and pop your biggest ball in then pull more skin and second ball will follow. Just need to push you soft dick through.

For escaping ball... I use a small string like a shoelace and tie it around like the ring, this prevent the ball from hiding in the body. Once the ring is on I remove the string...

10. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Yes one ball goes into body or when I go to slide dick in the ball comes out

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    If you can wear your cage all weekend, I suspect that your not nude all weekend, their isn’t any reason that you can’t wear it on a Monday or Tuesday etc. Your penise doesn’t know what day it is. The issue I think your having is psychological you think everyone will see it and will notice. If your wearing yoga pants to work or very tight pants that may be a concern but if you wear loose fitting pants no one will notice. Unless your cage sticks out from your body. People are not as interested in other people’s clothes as we may think. Their more concerned about how they look that someone might see something out of place with them.

Overcoming our fear of exposure is real and it can make your first few days very exciting. You can do it. Good Luck

bondinchas and OscartheTurtle like this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Just go for it. It won't be as difficult as you imagine.

You tend to be very self concious about it, but honestly no-one else notices or cares. After a while you'll relax and just enjoy the experience.

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I think if you can wear it all weekend, you'll be fine during the week. It seems like a big step, but you will adapt to it.

14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    As @Alceste says, if you can wear it all weekend, you can wear it during the week. My reaction is that your ring is too big and you should try the next size down.

Wannabee and Alceste like this.
  15. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Also put a little TP down there for absorption before that spot shows through your pants! :eek:

16. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    Our body changes as we adapt to the cage/back ring. It is normal to change to smaller rings and even shorter cages as we wear it more. Just ensure you can push one finger in to the first joint into the back ring while wearing your cage. Going to a smaller back ring can also interact with the cage size and vice versa. Make changes at home before the weekend and ensure they work all weekend before you go off to work. Also wear the same material and style of underwear at home and at work.
    Vaseline between the ring and scrotum can prevent burning, but will aid in slippage. A little natural oil like unscented almond or coconut oil might work better.

17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I use a piece of facial tissue folded twice (lengthwise, then the other way) to catch any drips. Perfect size to fit inside my briefs. I replace it one or twice a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice