Women's Clothes Shopping While Chaste

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteHubby2015, Dec 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Okay, you win, I'm done with this.

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    You make a wild accusation about all men and then tell me I'm rude? You're perfectly free to express your opinion, but you continue to assume that whatever you feel is what we all feel. When you make room for other points of view, you'll see how you're being disrespectful to one gender by overcompensating towards another. I don't feel the way you do about masturbation. And that's fine with me.

And BTW, I haven't masturbated since the end of July. I've been locked with no release for over four months now.

3. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    It's not an accusation, it's a personal opinion! It's like saying I think generally kids are more well behaved when they don't consume too much sugar. Does that mean I think YOUR kids are misbehaved because YOU allow them to eat a lot sugar? I give up, you win, happy now?

4. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    What differing viewpoint did you express besides attacking me? Had you said something like "I disagree, I don't think it's always the case and here's why.." then I would have been more receptive to that instead of calling me names and attacking me. It's okay, you win, I'm done with this.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You were okay as far as I was concerned until you said this:

That's exactly the same as saying MY kids are misbehaved because I allow them sugar. I didn't put words in your mouth, so please don't put any in mine.

6. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, if you believe it's the same thing, no wonder our society is the way it is.
    Wow, okay, I'm done.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    MODERATOR HAT ON. Boys - stop this now.

@Billus - stop goading. When he makes these statements just understand that he is talking about himself and his own feelings. Even if that isn't exactly what he writes, it's what he means, and it's HIS thread. Lets be a little more supportive of the guy ok?

@ChasteHubby2015 - stop throwing your toys out of the pram anytime someone doesnt agree with you. It's an open forum ok?
    We've been through this before - if you write about what men are like, you might upset the ones that are not like that, and if they comment on that then you should just accept that they are not criticising YOU, just what you have written.

So - both, please agree to get on, please accept each others comments with good grace.

Last time I had this run-in with ChasteHubby I thought about the fact that I also write in generalisations, so why should I take him to task for doing so? Lets just read the thread in the way that we know it was meant ok? Otherwise we derail the guy's threads constantly - and it isn't fair on either him, or on anyone else reading the thread.

Now @ChasteHubby2015 , please, back to your thread where you may tell us ANYTHING you want about YOUR feelings and YOUR experience of chastity.

Wendygirl and richard like this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you and I agree with everything you said. My apology to anyone who was offended, it was sincerely not my intention to insult anyone with my comment.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Thank you. It's fine to ponder and give ones thoughts, but it's really important how they're expressed. "I wonder if it is the case that...." is a question, and far harder to pick holes in than something that is a statement. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice