Women, how would you feel about that?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Max069, Jan 13, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Blimey you’re still popping up everywhere with your obsessional fixation on what section everything belongs in. Do you also organise your bookshelves according to the Dewey Decimal system?

2. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I do agree about it being too “bold”. The extreme imagery and absence of any backstory or psychological dimension make it entirely implausible and therefore unappealing to me. I want to be lured into believing that a situation could be real, not smacked in the face with brutal balderdash.

3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Again not a fiction site. Not that difficult.

RoyMunson likes this.
  4. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hence part of the appeal, I suspect, for people who want to pass imaginary scenarios off as reality. Think about it: if they posted to a literotica site that wouldn’t really work, would it?
    Not that difficult.

5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Quote one of the other 5 people who said same thing i did. You're fixation is becoming worrisome.

6. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    #31 Muppet, Jan 16, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    Ok I take your point, so looked back and found 2 others who directly flagged up the dubious veracity of the OP.
    I suppose the reason I took it up with you rather than one of them is that you’ve brought up this same issue elsewhere. Why does it matter to me? Because to me it comes across as censorious and overly rigid - as well as likely to inhibit people from writing posts that I personally find interesting, amusing and sometimes arousing.
    In a way it seems to me that a version of the Turing test applies here: if a post doesn’t seem credible then you can treat it as fiction. If it’s credible, then to all intents and purposes you can’t ever know if it’s true or not, so the question is moot.
    Example: whilst writing this I am wearing a trilby hat.
    Am I? I might be. But what does it matter?
    On balance it’s probably best to maintain aim a general attitude of skeptical open-mindedness with regard to that which we cannot verify.
    Also, I have more than once attempted to discuss this theme with you creatively and discursively rather than adversarialy. Such as when I cited the Thomas Hardy poem. But all you did was repeat your (to me, rather simplistic) manta about fact v fiction

true42 likes this.
  7. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Also you may recall that when we locked horns on the separate but related theme of consensual v nonconsensual interactions I did seek to find common ground and we did achieve that. So I’m really not just looking for an argument!

8. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Sorry but when there's a fiction section and you kick in the door with blatant fantasy as truth there is no common ground for me. It's the equivalent of bursting in a s and m club one upping everyone there with your made up bullshit to me.

9. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    But I have never done that!
    I have ALWAYS told the truth here. Except in one post many months ago when I very blatantly parodied a hyperbolic post by claiming that my own penis had gained autonomy and was cuckolding me

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I can't imagine any parent getting close enough to 'their son' whilst in that situation to be able to read his tattoos and especially not the one around his sphincter in the time it would take you back off and shut the door.

Even as s rhetorical question I doubt any one would take it seriously enough to comment on their feelings in this bizarre situation

11. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Also you seem to have ENTIRELY missed my earlier point. The people you whine endlessly about don’t WANT to post in a “fiction section”, because they want their claims to be taken as fact! How the hell would that work if they did as you suggest???

12. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    You might be surprised. People quite often are so intrigued by difficult-to-read text that they draw close to it and screw up their eyes to make out what it says. I once saw a shortsighted man squinting at a sign saying “CAUTION WET FLOOR”, and eventually getting so close that he fell smack on his arse*.
    Perhaps the sphincter tattoo would excite just such curiosity in the mother.

*ass, for American readers.

13. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    It's not whining it's truth and I'd suggest they seek validation elsewhere. Calling one on their bullshit isn't whining. I believe we're done here. As said there is no middle ground to be had. I'd appreciate you quit quoting me.

14. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok I’ll quit quoting you. But simply repeating your original assertion over and over and OVER again without at any point engaging intelligently with any counter argument does not constitute a good debating strategy.

15. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Don't post blatant fantasy to seek validation on a site not meant for it is all the counter point I need. Only lack of intelligence is arguing otherwise honestly. Good day

16. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I repeat: I have NEVER done that! You seem intent on accusing me regardless. Can you show me a single post in which you think I’ve posted “blatant fantasy”???

17. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    One should never involve children in any kink or, if they observe it, think oh this is normal going about their way. Plus, that type of commitment to service takes time. Tattoos and such do not just show up, they take time and planing as someone who has been marked since my youth. Not always a gee I am hiding it? As someone who came from this type of home, I cannot say fake or true, just know the child has a long, hard road in life. It started with oh this is normal, let me post it online. Maybe he will grow out of it!

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Read it again. Nowhere does he mention being a child. Think about it: adults have mothers too. Otherwise there would be no grandmothers.

19. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    It says, walking in and observing the action happening in the living room without a care in the world! No mother said, no grandmother said. The author would like us to believe I walk in from work at my house!, my son on his knees in service. What do you take from it? What age do you think they're 40s the author wants everyone to respond like they did, maybe get a reaction?

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm kind of surprised by your reaction. Sure, this muppet fellow is a bit non-vanilla in his relationship, but I've known far crazier relationships in the small world that I inhabit. So while his description of his life and his lifestyle are relatively far out there compared to Joe Vanilla, they're really not far out there compared to people I actually have known in the real world.

I can't say that he's not making everything up, or exaggerating. Just like I can't say that he's telling the truth. Too hard to know on-line.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to respond to a number of emails from adoring young single ladies who are interested in me, and coincidentally all executives at major companies and graduated from Stanford.

RoyMunson likes this.
  21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    #46 Muppet, Jan 17, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    I think you’re confusing me with someone else, I’ve never made any fantastical claims. I’m a sort of cliche’d masochist into cbt and humiliation. Also I’m pretty old so I had plenty of time to do a bunch of stuff, with plenty of uninteresting interludes. I just don’t share them cos why would I? Wouldn’t make good reading.

22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    OP says, ladies, you walk in and see your son. So if it’s a lady seeing her son, that makes her his mother. But it does not say he is a minor. My mother lived until I was in my mid fifties.
    Also, if this son is tattooed, he must be an adult because minors can’t get tattoos. Seems to me that readers have just registered the word “son” and somehow pictured a young boy. Then they’ve got all scandalised.
    Sure the post comes across as made up, but nowhere does it suggest abuse of a minor.

MaggotNub likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It was the part about the sphincter tattoo that they lost me, because he would have to be pulling his ass cheeks apart for it to be seen. Up to that it was very plausible, we keep the back door locked at all times for the very reason Madams mother will pop round anytime without warning and just waltz straight in to house without knocking and caught us out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice