Winter vs Summer Fit

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dre8car, Sep 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Hey, are you guys noticing a snug tighter fit during winter vs a looser fit in the summer?

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    That's why nature placed something delicate and precious outside of the body! Fertility needs some special and constant temperature between 34 to 35°C - inside of your body would be around 37°C. So your scrotum tends to regulate that temperature by warming up = pulling closer to the body or cooling = "let it swing in the breeze"! :D

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    I think Sylvana has hit the nail on the head.

4. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    #4 Billy J, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    I didn't want to start a new post on an old topic so I'm reviving this one.

I'm 1 month new to full time chastity and I am having a difficult time dealing with the affects of the cold weather on my body.
    Normally I have a fairly tight scrotum much of the time. So when I'm outside the pain from them trying to ascended into my body is really unbearable. I have tried wear a ring around my scrotum to help keep it stretched but that seems to exasperate the situation.
    How do others in colder climates deal with this issue? Is there another type of chastity I can use in the winter months?

Looking forward to the warmer weather!

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Starting in the winter is tough, especially in cold climates. It does get easier as the weather gets warmer.

Some things that may help:
    • Good lubrication. Make sure the ring can move around comfortably without any friction points, and that you can pull a bit of your sack skin through the ring in both directions without it sticking.
    • Don’t try to pull your sack through so far that the ring sits against your body. It will be more comfortable if there’s a little looseness between your body and the ring.
    • Warmer underwear or long johns can help, but don’t go too tight.
    • Get a bottle of Aspercreme or some other analgesic lotion and apply just a little bit when things get really bad. It will help the skin relax a little bit and not do that scrunchy thing so much that can really hurt under the ring.
    • Keep an eye out for abrasions, and if you see any sores or if it’s just too painful to handle, take a break. Slow and steady wins the race, and it will be easier next winter.
    Good luck!

6. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree, winter time may have been poor planning on my part. LOL
    -Lube was the first plan of attack, it was good short term relief. My wife found it amusing when we were out shopping I had to fund a private corner or go to the restroom for a quick adjustment.
    -Sack placement helps a bit but eventually my body want the boys close and tight.
    -I actually thought the underwear was part of the problem, and went commando for a couple of weeks. I have always worn tight lowrise briefs. Commando made quick adjustments in public easier though. I will try wearing underwear again and see if that helps.
    -I have used aspercreme, but I rather feel the pain to keep from getting abrasions, so far none have formed from the ring.
    -Closer examination of my rings I noticed a small casting ridge in the plastic. I sanded it down this morning and will see if that was the cause for some of my discomfort.

I appreciate all the advice Boisub, I will keep up with the lube and just hope the warmer weather gets here quickly.

boisub likes this.
  7. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    This morning it was 34 degrees so I tried something before I left the house for work. Keep in mind I am in and out of my work vehicle walking to clients offices all day.
    I have a box of these hand warmers in the garage. Placed one in my underwear between my scrotum and anus. It dosen't get as hot as you would think but it keeps things nice and loose down there.
    Sounds ridiculous, but I've never been this comfortable outside in the cold since I started wearing my cage 24 days ago.
    I'm 55 and have had all the children I intend to have, so cooking the little swimmers to death is ok. I only intend on wear the heat pack while I'm outside for work and maybe on the weekends outside. I will wear it for a few days and see if it's not a placebo effect.
    Wasn't expecting this to be the solution at all but it seems to be working for me. 20200224_100935.jpg

G42G likes this.
  8. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about using these myself. Please report back your experience.

Billy J likes this.
  9. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Eeek! Why does this image come to mind??

upload_2020-2-24_10-16-7.jpeg

Billy J likes this.
  10. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    Update:

I've been wearing the hand warmer for 7 hours now with no discomfort from either the warmer or my scrotum and ring. Certainly nothing that resembles boisub's photo has accured!. Oh my God, I laughed so hard when I saw that!
    The hand warmer pack indicates temps of 135°F/57°C but I measured 100°F/35°C with my laser infrared thermometer after 5 hours. Pack never got too hot for me.
    Important to note that the date code on the hand warmer packaging is Oct 2015. So I guess a newer pack might get hotter.
    I will definitely continue to use these, all pain from my scrotum trying to pull its way through my base ring and ascend into my body is gone and I have a nice loose sac while wearing my cage. Sorry, not ready to post pics of myself yet.

With all that being said.
    This is my personal experience and not a tutorial. While it is working for me, I am not promoting this technic for others. Please be careful if you end up trying this on yourself.

Happy Chastity!

G42G and boisub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice