Will it be more enjoyable? Or make my life more difficult?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by latex_chastity_slave, Nov 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I am having fantasy of different kinds of kinky fetishes but I have never brought them into practice. It's all about being submissive, or a slave or even a sissy cuckold. The best I have done was to lock myself in a small chastity device or full belt (I have full belts from Neosteel). I wasn't able to endure for more than 24 hours and I was mad about releasing and my wife agreed. Many people on the web commented that beginning is always tough and after that you will get used to it with a piece of mind.

Now, I am so "lucky" that my wife understands my fantasies and difficulties. Both of us are not interested in just taking it as a bed game. If we do it, we want to make it a lifestyle. I am not interested in short play too. She said If I decide to do it, I'll have to get locked up in chastity and be milked by her (I haven't even got milked by anyone yet). I'll have to wear the chastity to work and live with it, suck it up whether it feels good or bad.

Yes, definitely it's an arousing idea, but I also truly understand that reality is far more difficult than my thought. I am hesitating. I understand that the biggest difficult is not about denied sex drive. It's about how I can sleep well and focus on my work. Could I get depression or illness if living and working as a denied mean for long term????

Any advice?

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Don't think you will get depressed I general feel happier long term get depressed from masturbation

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    It will be difficult at times, but in the long term it will be so much more enjoyable! Just take it at your own pace, and let things progress as they happen, good luck on your journey!

valesk25 likes this.
  4. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Listen to your body. It's difficult (probably impossible) to go from zero chastity to 24/7/365. If things "hurt" it may be time for some time out. Expect things to be uncomfortable at times, that's expected. Don't confuse uncomfortable with pain. You'll never train your body if you keep unlocking yourself when things are "uncomfortable". Take it slow, and enjoy the ride!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    You won't really know until you've tried it for more than 24 hrs. Considering a long term commitment without dong short term lock ups, doesn't seem practical. So I encourage you and your wife to experiment and see how it does. That should give you some idea on whether you can do more.

Her-servent-for-LIFE and jemima like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    A lot of the authors of publications about TTTWD advocate that once you have become accustomed to wearing a device for more than a couple of weeks without needing to tear it off you need to go for some kind of deal breaker. How ever long you think you could go without release and double it.. or just go flat out for 3 months. And whaatever length of time you go for you be as attentive as possible and show your appreciation for her efforts and sacrifices as you can. So much could change for the both of you in that time and you may have just convinced your partner you have a potential lifestyle that is all about her.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    what Missy B has sayed is rigt and you shudnt try to be lockup for ages and ages at first. Go for a bit longer each time.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    really, you just have to try it out and see if it works. Some folks take to long term chastity, some don't. The personal dynamic between you and your partner is also crucial here. It has to work for both of you or it won't work at all.

good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice