Will a hard on ever happen ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Linda's sissy, Aug 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I’d be happy to have a shrunken penis that never got hard again as long as it was still sensitive enough for an orgasm. I’m trans though and would prefer having a vagina so there’s that.

homebody likes this.
  2. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    During long lock ups I've missed being able to have erections more than I have missed orgasms.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I went over a year time without an orgasm before my Lady realised that I had been having erections, no orgasms... I have never cheated, whilst cleaning myself and the cage. She decided that there were to be no more unauthorised erections that was 2 years ago nearly and there have been none since.

At first I too missed erections more than I did orgasms
    Now I'm used to not having either and see my lack of them as being quite significant.

Not having either is an act of submission, not asking for either is a mark of respect for my Lady's judgement.
    Not having them is acceptance of my Lady's control and authority
    Her not allowing them is sign of the level of my Lady's control
    I have accepted and acknowledged to my Lady that I accept the loss of my orgasms and erections as a small price to pay for her continued ownership and control.

She has never said that I have had either my last orgasm or erection but she has told me that when I have, if I have not already, she won't be telling me. Not that I'd want to know, not knowing is a much better head-fuck.

4. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I certainly do miss erections more than orgasms!
    Normally I was uncaged twice a week for two hours for teasing and edging.
    But, resembling Locktober,my KH/Wife got the idea of keeping me caged 24/7 as long as the pandemie lasts.
    It has been 24 weeks ! and only God knows how long I will have to endure.

Jail Bird likes this.
  5. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Exactly the same experience here. Just for fun, wife/mistress and I made a deal at the beginning of the c-virus pandemic: I would be locked 24/7 and remain so until the outbreak was over. Needless to say, it has gone on much longer than I expected and no end yet in sight.

I agree, I definitely miss erections even more than orgasms. Initially I went 91 days without a single unlocking. Since then she has shown a little mercy and allowed a few unlockings, but on average only about every 4 to 5 weeks, sometimes longer.

During this time my wife/mistress has become an expert at tease and denial. And she loves to point out that during my long lockup I have shruk considerably in size. But she also tells me that I should not worry about this shrinkage, since my caged penis no longer serves any useful service.

Rectrix and masohedo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice