Wife's New Year's Resolution

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dmcki005, Dec 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Sounds like you had a great night! Very best of luck for your journey into 2016 and the thrill of a monthly release!

dmcki005 likes this.
  2. dmcki005

dmcki005 Member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    So Christmas day was supposed to be the day my wife gave me my next orgasm but she decided a couple of days before Christmas to just strap me down to the bed and tease me instead. She sucked on my balls for awhile then licked the head of my cock. Then she proceeded to use a vibrator on my asshole and the underside of my chastity device. Afterwards, she made me suck her toes while I got to watch her use the vibrator on herself. She then mounted my face and allowed me to lick her pussy. After a few minutes of that, she turned around and allowed me to lick her asshole while she got herself off with her vibrator! The PA-5000 stayed on the entire time. After her orgasm, she left me tied up for a few minutes to cool off. At this point I am not sure when she is planning on allowing me to have another orgasm but I have to say that was probably the best Christmas gift I have ever received!

3. dmcki005

dmcki005 Member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    So I am a little late posting this but I was out of town this past weekend. However, my wife finally allowed me to have an orgasm New Year's Eve! She tied me to the bed and teased me for about thirty minutes. She fucked my ass with the strap-on, sucked and licked my balls and nipples, and allowed me to suck on here nipples before letting me explode, and I literally mean explode, in her mouth! Before I could protest, she french kissed me, pushing all of my cum into my mouth and told me I had to swallow it before she would let me out. I did as I was told and she wash my penis off with a warm rag for me then she locked my PA-5000 back into place. She informed me that my next release won't be until January 13 since she found out that International Chastity Day starts January 14 and she plans on keeping me locked up until Valentine's Day! I guess my 30 days in chastity has been moved up quite considerably. She also decided that once I reach 30 days in my device that 30 days will be be the new minimum time in lock up. I am excited and nervous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice