Wife suddenly afraid...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kel Ford, Apr 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    My wife and I have played successfully with chastity over the past few years and I think she has really enjoyed the control and my level of attentiveness while I've been locked up. The other day she admitted that it dawned on her that if something were to happen to me resulting in the cage being discovered, she might be suspected or accused of something really negative. So now she is very reluctant to play. I suggested a lockup at a point the other day that she would normally have been game but she declined because of these new fears. She kind if off-handedly said "why don't you just lock up while at home and then take it off when you go out". That went nowhere quickly as it was clearly just an attempt to appease me.

Has anyone worked through a situation like this? Any advice?

2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Who's going to find out?
    If its discovered in an "emergency" then you have more to worry about than just some embarrassment.

3. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    You can google around and find guys that have been arrested while wearing male chastity devices. Awkward for sure. For every story in the news there's probably 50 that never made it to the news. And of course emergency room visits, lots of pics of "weird" things seen in the E.R. Anyway, it's a stretch to say there's a crime unless you're being permanently harmed in some way. I dunno. Some people do take this too far and end up castrated and yea there's a crime involved there in most cases but let's not get into this big discussion about that topic.

4. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Well my wife sent me this the other day. Be careful what you say to the police. Just one of the many reasons I no longer live in America and visit only once every 5 years or so. I mean, if you tell one of these juiced out PTSD Iraq vet roid monsters you're wearing a cock cage he might literally crush your balls. I wouldn't put anything past the American cops tbh.

5. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Not sure what situation you could possibly get into where a cock cage would be any worse than say a piercing or something. If your Wife is worried about looking like she’s got you in some slavery situation, you’d say you wear the cage because you enjoy wearing it like a piece of jewelry or something, no? If you’re in an accident and end up in an ER, I guarantee no medical staff is going to stop helping you to have a meeting about whether your Wife or significant other has you in sexual slavery. They may giggle about your little locked up willy later on and start googling things if they haven’t already seen one before, but I’m sure the things they’ve removed from people’s rectums are far more interesting than some metal wrapped around your cock.
    And unless you guys are into something really interesting that you shouldn’t share on the internet, the cops shouldn’t be doing a strip search on you for speeding or anything. So I don’t see a realistic reason for this fear honestly.

6. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A thought dawned on me while I was thinking about how to explain how this issue worked out for me...maybe I'll get to that story later.

Has she clearly articulated specifically what her concern is and have you accepted that? Does she feel that her concerns have been heard and acknowledged by you? ie, is this a case of guy trying to solve the problem and it's really that she needs to be heard and acknowledged?

In reality, there are a plethora of ways to explain why you have a cage on that will not indict your wife on some kind of violence charge, etc. My wife had similar concerns, each had its brief period of shock...you'd go out of the house with it on? After the first time she forgot about it.

I'm sure a variety of concerns went through her head on each of these different situations but we talked it through, thought about various scenarios and the actual risks, and I let her internalize how she felt and thought about it while sharing my perspective and level of comfort.

Travel and airports. I take the cage off through security and then put it back on. She was amazed that I would be willing to wear it once I was at my destination, much less that I'd put it back on in the airport and for a flight. Now that's no big deal.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  7. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with all of you - there are really no significant things to be worried about other than a bit of embarrassment. I am just at a crossroads. Give up on chastity with her or deploy a different strategy. Like should I insist her fears are unfounded and demand to be locked up, or go through a charade of lockup when I get home? Or maybe just give it a bit of time. I am wondering if this fear crept into her mind and maybe some time is needed and she will forget about it.

8. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    @Kel Ford,

I'm not sure what the best advice for you at this time is. Apparently this is a pretty recent change. Maybe giving her a bit of time to digest and think about it, and she might realize that she really is worrying about nothing.

Your post, however, did get me thinking. I've never really though about what I'd do IF I was in a position where I needed medical or other emergency attention and it was discovered I was locked in my cage. After reading this topic, though, I think I figured out what I'm going to say when it's discovered. Probably something along the lines of: "If you think that cage is odd, wait until you see what I have shoved up my butt!!!" LOL

Good Luck, and be sure to keep us in the loop as to how things progress.

~subrick

JaySaysYes likes this.
  9. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Pretty sure it's not much more embarrassing to be arrested for something, than to be arrested for something, while wearing a cage. Chastity devices are not illegal in the USA, and they're actually not prohibited by TSA at the airports in USA, just a logistical headache. Given their popularity these days no medical professionals will likely give them a second glance.

I'd say it's time to sit down and have a thoughtful discussion about your partner's fears and concerns. Try to work out their source, and see if these are rational or irrational concerns. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of the matter and resolve it to your mutual satisfaction.

Perhaps if you suggest that you can carry an "Emergency Key" in a tamper-evident form, this would allay some of her fears.

Good luck!

10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I dunno. Imagine being wrongfully arrested (a case of mistaken ID) while wearing a cage, and the main thing mentioned in the local media is the fact that the police had to call a locksmith to remove the cage.

That would be pretty awful.

11. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Anything's possible, but fears of being "wrongfully arrested", are not high my list.

An "Emergency Key" in a tamper evident container would certainly solve at least half of this hypothetical but statistically unlikely scenario.

-------------------------

TOTAL ARRESTS IN 2019: 10,085,207 (For all crimes in USA. Obviously "false arrest" or "mistaken identity" is a vanishingly small number of these total arrests. This is the most recent info I could find.)

TOTAL POPULATION OF USA IN 2019: 328.3 MILLION

(10,085,207/328.3 million)*100 = 3.071% Chance of Arrest*

FBI Says: The estimated arrest rate for the United States in 2019 was 3,011.0 arrests per 100,000 inhabitants.

*One person can be arrested multiple times, so it's most likely that 3% greatly overstates the likelihood of arrest of any given person.

12. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I was playing devils advocate.

I don't have acces to a key.

13. Deleted member 100175

just a nonsense objection - as long as you can still speak you can explain it's a fun game between you, if you can't speak then you've both got bigger things to worry about.

14. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    why not write each other an Email describing the scenario and the mutual agreement?

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Sounds horrible.

16. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    The only chance of anything negative happening is if you were to try and press charges or something

Otherwise there is no chance of a negative outcome unless you could somehow get fired for wearing a cage

shieldingmatrix likes this.
  17. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    In 33 years they will have arrested everyone.....

I know... I know... OK?... that's on average.....

For comparison it would take the UK about 100 years to arrest everyone.

18. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    What if?....

If you all the time think "what if?" you just don't have a life anymore.

Enjoy life, it's too damn short to keep thinking "What if....."

littleguy3 likes this.
  19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There is not a single person I know, ever got arrested in Germany.

20. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Also consider the probability isn't linear across the population. Of the 3.071% who get arrested, as you say portion are wrongfully arrested.

If you look at the types of arrests in the 3%, some number of those would not require revealing a cage being worn.
    Of the 3%, probably less than 5-10% of those are false arrests.

Your personal likelihood of arrest would have to consider:

1) Demographics and likelihood of arrest (where you live, where you hang out, sketchy things you may engage in, (unfortunately) racial characteristics, etc)
    2) Things you do - are you a criminal? If so, worrying about being caught wearing a cage is likely less important than the motivations for committing crimes that would have you arrested. I.e, if you're worried your caged man would be arrested, you have bigger issues to worry about. :)

It is honestly not something I have ever considered a risk. My wife does not think about it (to my knowledge).

But OP, in talking to your wife, try to locate where she is coming from and understand it. Accept how she feels (regardless of how inaccurate or irrational it may seem),..she feels that way for a reason should be allowed to and be heard.

Then talk it through and figure out a path that works for both of you. I can't imagine this ultimately is a showstopper.

shieldingmatrix likes this.
  21. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This thread seems to have gone off on a really weird tangent, but to answer the OP…

The best form of defence if she was to be accused of something inappropriate would be a sufficient amount of evidence to prove otherwise. A simple written letter from yourself requesting denial and thanking her for the experience would suffice.

Obviously, the fear is irrational. Typically, you’d probably survive the scenario to ensure you could vocalise your decision to be chaste for your wife. You don’t seem like the person to throw their wife under the bus if the situation turned to embarrassment. “Oh yeah, my wife makes me wear it, I swear!” but I understand her thought process (I think).

When I was arrested (yes, they are making their way through the entire population) they asked me to remove my shoe laces. They were tied and burned in position, they relented but nobody thought twice and laughed about my worn out converse… but if it was a cage they were asking me to remove, I think it would be worse.

22. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Live for the now, not the what may be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice