Why Not Cheat?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BR_Saiph, Mar 30, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    For me it is because I have wanted what I'm living for so long (even before I could define what it was I sought), I couldn't imagine doing anything to fuck it up. So yeah, I could pull it out and jerk it, but likely not get it back in ( have never tried and it's irrelevant).
    Or I dunno, maybe use a vibrator to get off and have a cage cummy, but again I wouldn't.
    When I came yesterday, as the torrent of mind bending, sometimes I think to the point of mind-breaking, sensations coursed through me, I knew the wait had been worth it. Every F'n second of it. Even as the last drop dribbled out and I knew I was going to be re-locked, I still thought it was worth it, and couldn't wait to suffer again.

One of the best things about this site is that I know I'm not alone.

2. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    You are not alone brother! What you describe is very true and nicely said.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Not choosing to cheat in someway is THE big thing
    Vibrators hitchi wands etc is one way, pulling out pulling of and putting back is another maybe just keigal type exercises causing some movement within your cage can do it for you if its been long enough.

The ultimate chastity device set up wopuld be one where none of that was possible, not being able to cheat, even though you would not is the holy grail for some of us, that can be for both wearers and keyholders .
    It's all about mindset and head-fuck in the end.

MrsBR_Saiph, herboi, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    well i think its silly if you gonna cheat and do thingys like that cos you migt as well be not locked up and Ladys will know anyways I think.

buildup, Apfel, BR_Saiph and 2 others like this.
  5. Carry_a_Load

Carry_a_Load Member

Local Time:
    I made an agreement with my Wife specifically about not ejaculating without her permission. In the past I managed to fool myself into thinking my masturbation was not cheating on my Wife.

BR_Saiph and Locked4Her215 like this.
  6. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    We are still relatively knew with this but, like you said @BR_Saiph, this is what I wanted. So far it has been far better then I could have hoped for and I wouldn't want to mess that up.

Also, as @Carry_a_Load mentioned; I have an agreement with my wife that gives her control of my O, and I have no intention of breaking that agreement.

Isopropylforyou and BR_Saiph like this.
  7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I've come to a point of not enjoying masturbation anymore. I feel like a smoker who broke down and bought a pack. I kind of enjoy it (I have to empty myself this way) but I also feel dirty and gross for doing it. Even orgasms were not as good, and we've had me ruining them now anyhow. Having a wife and a keyholder who both view male masturbation as gross and a nasty habit has been a big part of that, and my keyholders teaching and training focuses on being self aware of how bad a habit it is/was. I have a fair amount of sexual frustration in chastity, but at the same time, my desire for using my male parts is quite low, which is really a mind trip I have to say.

Isopropylforyou and BR_Saiph like this.
  8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    You have no inclination to masturbate because your partner is actively giving you what you need. It might not be as much as you might want or think you want, but the fact that you have someone who loves you and knows you managing it makes all the difference when it comes to squashing down stray urges.

The lack of that is why self locking and chastity with an inattentive partner are not always effective and seem to result in people doing more and more extreme things while saying either "I'm not touching my dick!" or "I'm not cumming!" and pretending they are practicing chastity despite dressing in woman's clothes for a charge or running around naked except for a butt plug in their ass.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  9. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow! Your release sounds incredible. I am thrilled i was there to enjoy it with you. :love:

10. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    For us, the cage is not there to keep me from cheating (i wouldn't do it, cuz She would know). The cage is used as a constant reminder that unauthorized erections and orgasms are not allowed and enforcement of chastity helps in training me to remain submissive and attentive to my Queen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice