Why men like chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WhiteKnight, Jun 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Why we like chastity,

Well, obviously we're all a bit different and all coming at it from a slightly different angle, but, for those of us who have long term partners as keyholders who are not natural dommes, and who are of that certain age (in our 6th decade) how about the following as a pick list..

1. Because it is a great way to introduce our Partners to us being submissive
    2. Because it is the easiest form of 24/7 bondage for those of us into bondage
    3. Because romance-wise it makes us feel the way we did when we first met
    4. Because it makes us think of Her all the time
    5. Because with patience we see "The One We Love" blossom because we adore giving them the attention they deserve
    6. Because we're a bit strange and can be proud of it in a way that is completely non-threatening
    7. Because the longer we are left and the more we are denied, the more we respect them for understanding how much pleasure we take from making sex "All About You"

8. Someone else's turn

This has to be the forum to produce the definitive list :)

2. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi chaste 777,and others;
    I very much agree with your philosophy on chastity. It has been a constant desire of mine, as a male, to experience it and to have a keyholder; but that is not always possible.
    I explored an alternative way using hypnosis and visited the Warpmymind site which has a wealth of sound files to induce you into a trance and then to experience the fantasy or reality of your dreams and desires. In my case I chose chastity bondage and I have to say after several years of trying to accept the voice (only EMG's not anyone else), that is demanding that I 'obey', (the post hypnotic suggestions), I am now firmly locked in a chastity device and EMG has the control. However, I do not want to bore anyone with an update unless asked.
    roberta

3. little_shaun

little_shaun Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    The bondage and the power exchange are enjoyable, but my favorite part is the torture of how horny and frustrated I become. It takes me back to when I was at my horniest, which was around age 13 when I hadn't yet discovered masturbation. It's really an indescribable feeling of constant lust that I love.

4. JJR

JJR Interested

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    So glad I saw this thread. I was about to post a new thread asking basically the same question. Thanks guys for all your insightful answers.

jjr

5. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love the power exchange, I love the bondage espect of it, I how subby being in one makes me feel and keeps me feeling that way.

6. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Well, Im 19 and have been interested in it since I was 14, when I did some playing with some older friends, 19 and 20. It was a nice fun night. My 20 yo friend had a belt for her BF, the 19 yo. I think it was a 2000 but im not sure. I was locked in that for the whole day while at school, and when we got out, and back to their house it was unberable. I couldnt wait till I got off.

After that first time, I new I loved it. Right now I have a CB3000 and want a Mature Metal Jailbird. It looks like with the correct measurements It will be a lot more secure.

I just like the frusturating feelings you get when your locked up, and want it, but cant have it. My fiance/mistress lives 4 hours away for college, and I used to masturbate way too much, and when she would come down I just wouldnt be horney. This last time she came down, after being locked for 2 weeks, we had some of the best sex ever, and I filled the condom like never before! So theres the reasons I like it!

Sarah

7. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    For me it is the power exchange. I am a Type A personality and I am in control at work and home for the most part. Giving my wife the ability to control one of the most important things in a person's life has added a lot excitement into our lives. Initially she was indifferent with the whole thing but she gets more and more into it as time passes. It has certainly made me more attentive to her needs.

8. audion_1908

audion_1908 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I wish I had my dick locked up when I was 14

9. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Tollyboy have been manufacturing belts since 1956.

10. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    All you blokes in your 50s - don't worry. . . . . . . The excitement is still there in your 60s!![​IMG]

Actually, I've never found a dimming of the excitement of sex but I have found a change in the balance of what I find exciting. - Call it a refinement if you like. What I have realised is that the feeling you get after you've come - during the refractory period - is damned boring!! This means that one of the great things about chastity is that it stops me reaching that phase by preventing me coming. Instead, it keeps me horny as Hell for hours on end.

What it is for me is a love-hate relationship revolving around frustration and being totally unable to do anything about it. I hate locking myself up, I hate getting a semi which is straining away inside its stainless prison where I can't touch it or even see it while I'm desperate to enjoy the wonderful feeling of it being fully erect. I hate not being able to stroke it in satin and chiffon. . . . . . . . . . . I love being forced to endure all those things I hate and I simply adore the smile on the face of the Goddess who has just clicked my lock shut!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice