Why I’m Compelled To A FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChastitySlave03, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. ChastitySlave03

ChastitySlave03 Chastity Submissive

Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Hello all,

From the title this post is about why I’m compelled to a FLR, from the perspective of a 24 year old male.

So quick background on me I’m Liam, 24 year old from Cambridgeshire. 6’6 so am a tall and down to earth guy. Have always been naturally submissive.

So, why am I drawn to FLR so much?

For much of my life I’ve always been fortunate to be surrounded by some amazing woman who I’ve always looked up to and respected very much. I’ve also seen how men’s ignorance and stupidity can also cause things to crumbling down. Now obviously we’re all different and also seek different things so the above should be taken so literally but is something I experienced first hand and unfortunately that came down to a man in a relationship who’s own stupidity and power in the relationship brought it all to an end.

Now is that why I seek a FLR, no that’s far from it to be completed honest but did highlight to me at an early age that power means nothing without respect and honesty. Power is a very interesting word but also things like responsibility also require great trust and care, especially in a relationship.

I’ve always been naturally submissive and shy but have became a very confident, ambitious, driven and outgoing person since becoming an adult. I’m glad I’ve gained and grower allot over recent year and also proud of myself and what I’ve achieved. During school it was actually female figures in my life weather it be parents, teachers, support network that encouraged me to pursuit what I’m doing today and provided me with the skills and encouragement to do so which I’m always grateful for and given me allot of respect for women! Even in the workplace I’m in a male dominated industry which at our workplace is becoming much more diverse and is wonder to see the change happen first hand and it makes me happy to see women in senior positions and actually being better than allot of the men.

despite my confidence I’ve always kept my submissive side which I definitely don’t mind and believe this comes from my desire to please and also seeing others achieve and grow and inspiring others.

A FLR intrigued me as it breaks the norms of a normal relationship in what may seem little ways but are the fundamental foundations to a relationship men often take for granted. Responsibilities and duties in a relationship are often split a certain way which I’m sure we can all stereotype so I won’t be mansplaning don’t worry! The idea that these social norms can be flipped on their head excites me, but even in my own head makes me go would that be ok, which is exactly why I think FLR need to be more common as these norms have been engrained into us, especially us men.

I know if I was to find a woman who seemed a FLR though I would be all for it and supportive of the woman as her partner, of course I’m sure there would be lots of learning to do from my end and also respecting the woman and trusting her which so many women do to men as a given.

As with everything there is a scale and everyone and everything falls differently on a scale so relationships and FLRs would look very different from person to person, but that’s ok. A relationship should be built on care, trust and understanding of one another and there is always a balance and a natural place for both involved.

Hopefully one day I will find a FLR, most likely in my life partner who is out there somewhere I’m sure. But until then, I’m on the pursuit of happiness and self exploration for myself!

Hopefully this was an interesting read and would love to have an open chat or see others thoughts or maybe even opinions on what I’ve written?

hope you have a wonderful day.

Liam

asastype likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

ChastitySlave03 likes this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hi, Liam,
    Welcome here, where you will hear a diverse number of ideas related to chastity and flr. Sounds like you have a good understansing of yourself, which should help you find a good partner.

ChastitySlave03 likes this.
  4. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    Hey! Fellow country man.

I really can see a lot of myself in what you've written.

I'd be interested to know what you see an FLR looking like. For us, @MissAmy and I, we're not really FLR because she prefers me to get on with the life shit and stuff and she is very laid back and easy going, but we do have some aspects, which could be argued to just be being a good partner, such as dinner is always her choice. I cook, but that's because I enjoy it and a better (!) cook.

For us, a lot of the FLR is more around her needs and ultimately our sexual relationship. We both appreciate she has needs which I can't physically meet (ie she likes a big cock, I lack one of those), so since day one of our relationship she's been able to do what she needs to satisfy those needs. We talk a lot, communicate about everything and have no secrets, but if she wants to meet a guy off Fab to fuck, then she will.

For us, it's very much about her being free to be her true self with no fear about her relationship being impacted. We openly discuss the fact that if I ever had an issue with something she wanted to do, that's the time we need to question if our relationship is right for the both of us. In my eye, if I hold her back from something, she can't be her true self. That doesn't mean I'm a doormat, it means that if I'm unhappy with something she wants to do, then I need to accept it or accept that I can't give her what I want to give her.

Everyone has different takes on FLR. For some it's very much about a man performing the traditional roles and responsibilities of a woman in the house and for others, like us, it's more about her owning herself (and of course me) and being able to love her life to the fullest knowing she has my unwavering love and support.

Good luck finding what you need.

valesk25 and ChastitySlave03 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice