Why does this feel so good?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 114215, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Deleted member 114215

So the Cobra Nano is here… in purple… and I’m basically wearing it every day. She doesn’t yet know and I’m waiting for the right opportunity. So it comes off before bed!

The trouble is, the more I wear it, the more I want to!

Experiences so far, downside - I seem to piss over my own balls when I sit down! Very irritating! I guess there is a way to avoid this I’m gonna have to work on! For the first time ever my cock is now shorter than where my balls hang to, and the cobra kind of points it at my balls! Damn!

Yesterday we went for a family day out shopping. I now feel for women everywhere. I thought I’d just nip to the loo… then found that I had ti queue for the few cubicles that were there! Fuck! I can mostly piss standing up… I’d I’m “lined up” but I’m not sure I’m ready - or maybe will never be ready - to tackle this at a public urinal!

being locked is kind of humbling! Even when you have the key in your pocket!

I think I have a few days to myself in a week or so, so will be able to try a 2-3 day streak with overnights. And, another week or so later and I’m flying to Spain for 4 days and perhaps… if I’m brave enough… will take with me and try a 4 day stint! Just trying to work out whether it’s more embarrassing to have someone check your hand luggage and find a cage, or to be stopped at security scan and find a cage! Surely a plastic cage will pass starightthroug( an airport scanner without problems right?

earky days of this new world and so much to learn… but fuck being locked feels so good!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Keep enjoying it!

4. Lock me up baby

Local Time:
    I have recently gone into a Cobra N+. I have been told I need to keep it in for an internal flight. However will still have to go through scanners etc. apparently with the plastic lock they are fine to pass through

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  5. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    I find Cobra cages are the only that fit me and are very comfortable for long time wear. The trick not to piss on your balls is to hold two fingers in an upside down V, one over each ball, and push back the balls back a little and lean forward. Works fine.

Also - it's not for me to judge, but it's probably a good time to get your wife involved when you're ready. Just sell it as an extension of 'tease and denial'.

6. Deleted member 114215

I’m ready to get her involved… just need to right opportunity for that conversation buddy! I’m really not sure she’ll respond well so may need to do this very carefully and gradually… making sure she can see the advantages!!

7. Deleted member 114215

have ordered the airlock thingy… but also been told a cobra with an integral metal lock won’t set of the security scanners. Will be interesting and risky to find out!!!!

8. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    I was in a similar situation to you in the first few days of October. I was self locking for Locktober. I decided to say something to my wife (Finally). When I did I simply explained that it will improve our sex life. At the time we really did not have one. So, her interest was peaked. Since then she has been my keyholder. She wears my key on a necklace. I purchased a more decorative (yet functional) key that she can wear without much notice. She loves my Chastity now and is keeping me locked up permanently. It has really spiced up our relationship. I guess my point is that if you has a strong relationship your wife should hopefully accept this. But it does take good communication and patience on your end. My wife has taken to it slowly but she is taking to it. She does not want to be cruel to me. Even though I want her to be. But she is not a Domme. She is getting better at teasing me though. With luck your wife will accept and you can get what you want out of this. I wish you the best. Keep us informed how it all goes.

9. Deleted member 114215

Thanks buddy - we have no sex life at the moment… so kind of me is thinking there is no down side to it being locked up… as she wouldn’t even notice!! lol!

but I fear she’ll be very vanilla and think it’s all a bit weird - I need to show her how much better I’ve been since I stopped playing with it and help her see benefits from her point of view… I’m taking that gently but hopefully not too much longer till she will wear my key!

Shibmo, Caged4Sazz and cagedhubby-RD like this.
  10. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    IMHO we're usually most shy about our own fetishes. I wrote down some of my fantasies many years ago. I thought they were really perverted and nasty at the time. A few years later I dug them out showed them to a woman I was dating. I was so scared she wouldn't like them or think there was something very wrong with me. She said they were all very cute and somewhat normal.

If I had a partner, I would much rather them tell me their fantasies, even if something I wasn't that into myself, than to bottle them up. It's endearing. We're all human!

11. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    Perhaps a way into this is to tell her you get really turned on by when she teases you and tells you when you can masturbate/have sex/etc (ie don't initially mention chastity cages at all). Most girls would be very comfortable with their partner saying that they get turned on by tease and control play. Once she is on board with knowing you like your partner to play tease and orgasm control games, then chastity is only a small step away from that. Probably much more easy point than dropping your pants and showing her a strange contraption on your penis!

Once you're locked and she has the key, as part of this tease and control game, then all the other stuff will naturally come from that. Any woman with common sense will soon realise she can get the most out of you with it. I don't think you'll need to sell the benefits. She'll work it out for herself!

12. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I get it. My wife is somewhat "vanilla" as well. But since I have been caged and locked I have been horny for her all the time. All I want to do is please her. That is the strange thing about Chastity. It keeps the man in a constant stage of horniness. No release makes it so your only "release" so to speak is pleasing your wife. Chances are good that if you can show her that she will fall right into place with the whole thing.

13. Deleted member 114215

Thanks bud - I’ve already started the conversation… but I think it’s over a few chats . I’ve told her that I under her sex drive is different from mine and I totally respect and understand that and it’s 110% OK with me that she doesn’t want sex. That I don’t want her to ever feel guilty or pressured - and that she is in charge in that department. I also told her I had previously taken matters into my own right hand too much… so we’re gently heading towards the “I should wank less” conversation and then the she can help by locking it option. Hopefully that will all work as planned!

Pedrobird and JamesD like this.
  14. Deleted member 114215

Let’s hope so buddy!! I’m kind of thinking if I’m caged now all day as I am… just continuing and handing her the key may enable her to “see” the benefits without too much effort!! Maybe then she’ll come round gently to it

cagedhubby-RD likes this.
  15. RonDom

RonDom Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I can tell you from experience this works for females who are denied orgasms as well, when her only release comes from pleasing me she is in a near constatnt state of horniness.

16. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I too had a sexless marriage. I resigned myself to my fate until I find out it was just me she wasn't having sex with!

I think you should look inside and try to be in touch with how that lack of sex makes you feel.

Then initiate a conversation in a calm not threatening manner and be honest about how you 'feel', using threatening statements like 'I feel, unloved, I feel unappreciated, I feel lonely'. Be honest about your feelings, but at all cost avoid 'You make me feel' statements. That way lies a row.

One way you're open and honest about how you feel, the other way you're accusing her of having failings.

Then of course listen to how she 'feels', but make her follow the same rules i.e. She must stick to her feelings. Not talk about you.

You might be surprised. You might just find she would like a bit of spice instead of vanilla.

Try keeping a little notebook. Number it 1 - 50 and write down things you love about her, so when she says "I don't know why you stay with me", you can surprise her with things like - I love the way you wrinkle your nose when you sneeze, I love the way your hair falls over your shoulders, I love how you sing to yourself - whatever you find.

If you can't find 50 then accept it might be time to move on.

Hope you find this rambling useful. Best wishes..

Good luck

17. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Re above.. I of course meant NON threatening statements. Oops

18. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I wonder if the metal detector scanner will work on the small plug-in lock of the chastity belt?

19. RCcaged2023

RCcaged2023 Member

Local Time:
    I like your advice. My wife knows I'm wereing one. Your advice might get her to be my keyhole.
    Thanks

20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Put it in your hand baggage.
    Firstly, airport scanners these days are mostly not just metal detectors, they can visualise all sorts of materials, and a chastity cage will always look like a chastity cage.
    They don't care. They've seen more dildoes, vibrators and chastity cages go through the hand baggage scanners than they care to remember. And they know that a sex toy isn't a security risk, so they won't waste time on it. You might get a glance... but often you're in a huddle with other people and they won't know exactly whose bag it is until you pick it up, by which time, you're on your way.
    If you wear it, you run the risk of being asked about the "foreign object in your trousers", and possibly being taken to a room to be searched. Again no big deal except embarrasment and a waste of time (yours and theirs). Taking your trousers off in front of two security guards is definitly more embarrasing than a cock-eyed glance over a counter.

21. Deleted member 114215

I didn’t even take it… I calmed down a bit!!

22. jobob236

jobob236 New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    After I finally had the talk with my wife, I found a book for vanilla wives online. It helped her to see the advantages and showed her it wasn't about me.... mostly. It is a good book for both parties in a relationship. Just look up Castity, a guide for vanilla wives. It will also give you some pointers about having the talk.
    I am just letting you know what helped me, and I hope it helps you. I really hope your wife gives it a go. Good luck!

23. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Your story kind of sounds like my own.
    Just take it easy, and don’t push for more than she can handle. If you cross that line she will just reject the entire idea.

Show her the benefits, and take it from there.

24. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Im going to check out this book and see if the wife will be open with this.

25. Lust Moments

Lust Moments I do creative chastity

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I love it when they open my luggage and find my sex toys. It is a "game" I'm playing by myself. Some of them are very embarrassed and some giggle or wink. As I know what is going to happen I look at them with full confident and wait for the (hopefully embarrassed) reaction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice