Why do women think they're superior to men?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Expozane, Jul 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Ok, so here is my perspective on this. Are either superior to each other? No. Is a societal norm that men are "expected" to be superior to women which I think is total BS. In this day an age, a paradigm shift of this is gradually happening. However, in a D/s relationship I can understand why the dynamic is there. For example, I hold my wife with the highest regard in all aspects of life and yes, I do feel she is superior to me; this is way before we started becoming more adventurous. There is difference between embracing superiority versus believing that one is below the other. While I may be submissive to my wife, our value to our marriage is equal.

Artem, hardbodysub and homebody like this.
  2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    interesting.... only one xx has commented on this thread. could that be that most xx's here do not believe they are superior? is it possible to practice a flr and not believe in female superiority? we live in a flr and it is not because i am superior. it just works out better for us.

Rectrix, Headtrip and true42 like this.
  3. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    All the time in the industry I worked in. Women are vicious dirty fighters. No holds barred when women get into it. Men may have the physical raw power when fighting, but women fighting get nasty, with real thought out ways to inflict pain and damage.
    Women are not by any means any less angry, violant or emotionally charged as men.

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice