Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Jan 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM

"Do you understand that I can't do that in a vacuum? That I need to be in subspace and I need you to put me there, in a personal and hands-on way?"

This is so crucial and something that can't be faked. It is difficult for the keyholder to grasp the nuances of this especially if they are not naturally dominant.

I'm sure many have felt your struggle at some point. It's tough.
    BTW,
    I would also fold in a second!

PouchPantyLover and Xitalbic like this.
  2. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    It's a struggle to get the balance just right. I love to submit to my wife's control and she likes it too, but I have to keep it exciting and as a sub, we benefit from the creativity and effort that our Dommes put into this whole process. I make sure to vocalize it to her, letting her know how much I appreciate how she does these things for me.

And while it is a bit off of the F/m dynamic, I think keeping her excited and engaged means that I sometimes need to break the character. A Domme is still a woman after all, and sometimes they want you to take the reins. Women are not interested in boring and compliant dogs, they like the challenge of controlling or trying to control an unpredictable and powerful beast.

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    The internet is full of people giving advice they are unqualified to give or could not follow themselves.

PouchPantyLover and tecolote like this.
  4. Xitalbic

Xitalbic New member

Local Time:
    Oh, man, that's how I feel. If F/m is off the table, if she doesn't like it, if she's just doing it for me, well I can go in a more conventional direction. It's going to be 80% my direction, but she can't have an obedient husband and eat him too, or something to that effect. Just decide! Let me know! Our marriage is paralyzed by the flip flopping of cold feet.

I keep a journal, from my records I know her dom investment pays off. In radically improved attention, harmony and productivity and I make sure that every hour she invests is returned to her at least 4 fold. And she agrees! Doesn't improve her lack of commitment and follow through.

I have a theory. She intensely fears being controlled, that part is not a theory, it's easily demonstrated. It's a good part of the reason she's dominant. But maybe her fear runs so deep that even a modest commitment to ongoing F/m training is enough to make her feel trapped and suffocated. How ironic would that be? And of course I'm not trying to control her—I'm asking for reciprocity, if you can use that word with a straight face for a 4:1 ratio.

BTW I joined CM specifically to respond to your thread... resonated strongly enough to overcome 7 years of lurking. Maybe if I get her to read this discussion it might help. She's volatile and hard to get along with, but there's something about her that makes me ache with desire. She can have me, really have me, not just on paper but heart and soul, and I'll go for cheap with a crazy volume discount.

BunnyAthalus and PouchPantyLover like this.
  5. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You nailed it. No matter how much we submit, a woman still needs to be "taken" and she needs to be challenged. It's primal.

PouchPantyLover and Xitalbic like this.
  6. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Is it bad of me that I find this hot? :)

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  7. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, not at all. This is the reason why we are here on this site. We can flap our gums all we want about this and that but at the end of the day, this chastity kink has us by the balls literally, and it's the smart women who know how to use it against us. This site just helps us realise we are not alone.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    I'm happy to report that at least for now she isn't just taking the milk for free. She is more than earning it. I still have my doubts about the long-run, but as I said I'm enjoying the ride for now.

Not at all. It was very hot. She mainly just was on top of me constantly teasing me with her breasts and her words and grinding herself on my unlocked penis. She was wearing only panties so there was no penetration, but heat and friction a plenty. It was her words though that drove me crazy.

Glad you joined and I appreciate the feedback. CM is a great place to share the travails and successes we encounter on this road. There are a few unpleasant folks, but not as much as most of the online world.

BunnyAthalus and BR_Saiph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice